[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    Wow, I love how those pure, innocent looking girls look super hot in phootoshoots haha

And, idk, but I think I saw a glimpse of Wakasama in her face haha

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Most beautiful in Keyakizaka, actually. Thanks for remembering. But anyway, I do find myself using superlatives for effect. Sorry. There are so many beautiful women in this group -- and more are showing their beauty all the time -- that comparisons are ridiculous. But Mana is certainly one of a very select group of members.

And to get serious for an instant, my theory is that every woman has her own beauty. It's just up to other people to see it. This photographer and stylist saw Mana's, and helped her to bring it out in a way that her blog demonstrates she really likes. 2channel doesn't always pay attention to these Hustle Press shoots, but it is certainly paying attention to this one.

@Kairi65 -- I always use "sharp" or "sharp movements" for kirekire. I don't know if that's really the best word, but I thought I'd take advantage of your mentioning it to put it out there in case someone has a better idea.

And two things from Taiwan: someone saw Ozeki today (Monday) but the person talking about it said they hadn't heard where they all were today. Also, yesterday someone talked with a hotel employee ("the hotel just happens to be next to where I work, I wasn't chasing them") who said that "some tens" of young Japanese female entertainers had arrived at the hotel. So that could be 21 or even 32. There is also a notice someone has put out in Chinese asking people not to interfere with them or shout, but to keep a respectful distance and not bother them.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Latest things I've seen are someone from Taiwan saying more members had been seen there, including Sugai in a shop. Others speculate that they have finished their work there and flew back to japan Monday night. People wondered whether members could post to their blogs from Taiwan. Two posts make me think "yes." Mona posted something very short, just thanking people for coming to the handshake event on Saturday and saying there were even some young kids, who were very cute. And Aoi posted about her phone misadventures (broken phone; bought new phone; transferred data to new phone; deleted data from old phone; then mistakenly deleted data from new phone) and buying a copy of Non-no with Nishino on the cover (at the airport?). The background of the photo looks like it could be in a hotel room.

mobFIOX3Q.jpg mobqt3Z4P_FLIP.jpg

It's pretty clear that the Hiraganas are not there: they have been posting about their lives in Tokyo. So this could be either the MV, the MV of an all-21 coupling song, the MV of a sub-group coupling song, or something for one of their TV shows.

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Official Twitter posted a picture of Kato Shiho wearing a mysterious uniform a few days ago and tell us "stay in tune" to find out what the uniform is for
    IMG_20170222_055753.jpg
    Just last night they posted a picture of Kyoko with yet another mysterious uniform
    IMG_20170222_055743.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    Tokuyama daigoro, hiragana ver? Just kidding haha

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm not. Give me this.

7. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^
    New class with Neru as failing grade/graduate student cause she miss the class a lot

8. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm guessing either an online show or something for them like NogiKoko or their song for the 4th single!

9. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    Hope it's a new drama for Keyaki

10. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    New drama. I want! But their uniforms look different from each other. Drama about rival schools? No majisuka gakuen please.

11. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    I WANT THIS CONCEPT

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Lots of members wear "earth, music & ecology" clothes, which are part of the mechakari loan cupboard (you pay a monthly fee and can have three of their items at a time, delivered to your door; K46 has advertised them since last spring). So the most likely thing, it appears, may be a tie-in between Hiragana and the brand(s)?

One wild idea on 2channel was that Hiraganas (and Gen3's) may be the K46 (and N46) participants in the 48/46 song on the AKB48 release next month. That may have been debunked by now, but I haven't read much more of the discussion.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Anyone know where this is come from and where i can i watch/download it?
    C5Q_O3rVcAAV6m3.jpg

15. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    it's from shibuya note. pre Kouhaku special.

the link is the full version. There should be a Keya cut but I am too lazy to search. lol
    www.bilibili.com/video/av7532846

its also on various trackers

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Thanks!

I googled around and only find the full one... Well, beggar can't choose!

17. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
  18. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^
    You're the man sir! Appreciate it
    Any sub for that video?

19. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
  20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    [​IMG]
    Memi with the no-longer-so-mysterious uniform. Official are going to tell us what's all this about tomorrow