[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    And Memi looks so cute

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Another peaceful day in Keyakizaka, as written in Uemura's blog
    Meanwhile Kumiko writes in her blog that she went 'somewhere' (SNS Detectives find out that it's Hakodate) and that the answer is going to be revealed 'tomorrow' (today) so we can safely assume that Hiragana goes to Hakodate for something related to the mysterious uniforms.

EDIT:
    From 46Slopes

EDIT: Neru
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  4. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Coporate Shows. That should be an interesting experience.
    Hopefully someone recorded.

When I worked @ a bank, couple years ago, we had an general assembly and they invited Robbie Willams.
    That was so awkward, cause nobody cared :fear:

5. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

I feel sorry for the girl, they barely get rest this week :|

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

2channel Keyaki fans were full of thanks to the president of Stripe for giving Hiragana this first big chance at doing ads. They really seem to like this guy, Ishikawa Yasuharu, and he does seem fairly cool. His company has built up in 20 years to over a billion dollars in sales worldwide. And what strikes me is that its head office is in Okayama, of all places, far from Tokyo, Osaka or Nagoya. He did an MBA at Kyoto University. He's 46, and comes from Okayama. Stripe owns both Mechakari and Earth, Music & Ecology, between which there is a nice synergy. It is a growing conglomerate, starting with apparel, but now spreading into other areas. Brands. Mechakari was an amazing concept, but one that can work only in a country with great delivery systems. That answer that he gave about choosing Keyakizaka because he felt their talent, appeared to have been given to a Stripe salesperson posting the question on the president's twitter. The question, the answer, and the openness of the twitter all get A's from me. Ishikawa-san didn't add the undoubted fact that the Keyakis came cheap, at the time, lol.

Here's some stuff about him:
    YouTube (jp)
    message from president (en)
    Wikipedia (jp)

stipepres_ishikawayasuharu.jpg

I hope that the free Mechakari rentals enjoyed by the Kanjis are now going to be extended to the Hiraganas. We'll find out in due course.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  8. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    Wow, Techi might be young but, damn, she's reliable as their center

9. vippropytk

vippropytk Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    vippropyvtk
    That is really a quality of a natural leader and it comes from a 16 yo girl, wow i'm speechless.

10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    KAKKOIIIII :worthy: Hirate-sama

11. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

This girl never cease to amaze me

12. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    It's so hard to believe that Techi is so young, she's so reliable! Go Hirate!!

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Not to interrupt the praise of Hirate: that was so cool. I'm looking forward to watching the full version of the one-man live in 13 hours from now, on Abema TV.

But here's a link to the site for the collaboration on uniforms between Hiragana and Stripe/Kanko/earth music&ecology. It says that in March they will roll out a series of videos on the site, starring each of the four main models (Neru-Memi-Kyonko-Katoshi). It's clear from other members' blogs, however, that they will be involved in this project, too, not just the main four.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  14. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    This is good for Hiragana, more exposure for them

And also, can't wait for Memi's

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Not sure which thread to post this in, but there's a new "report" on the official site of photos from the One-Man Live. Great shots on-stage and backstage. Shows Akanen doing pre-event announcements and says she was weeping as she did. Fabulous shot of Mona in that Christmas parka. Many excellent moments. Includes some shots by members (Hirate by Yone, Risa by Mona, a shot of Oda shooting Pon, etc.). And a shot of the group waiting behind that complex metal screen just as the show began. Full version video will be on Abema TV in about 12 hours.

16. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^

Are you guys from japan? If not, there is a chance for people outside japan to live streaming it? (Free one ofc lol)

17. genjitsu

genjitsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Hirate is just too good, i was so amazed how her expression totally changed when she went up to the stages, definitely the best center for me. :approve:

But, i also wanna see other members try to be the center, who do you guys think will take center spot other than hirate ? :confused:
    for me it would be neru or yukka (this one is biased lol) and maybe wcenter monarisa :shifty:

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I can't wait as well! I heard there will be interviews and never before seen footage so i'm really excited~

19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A bit of a diversion, but in any case, 2channel has been talking about how K46 is so tall, compared to Nogi and compared to Hiragana, and someone has posted average heights for Sakamichi groups:

average heights in cm
    160.4 欅坂 Kanji
    159.2 乃木二期 Nogi 2gen
    158.8 乃木三期 Nogi 3gen
    158.8 ひらがな Hiragana
    157.8 乃木一期 Nogi 1gen

Someone had previously posted that the average height of Japanese women in their 20s is 158.8cm

Here are some (accurate, as opposed to official) heights for K46 members:

Habu 171cm
    Risa 理佐168cm
    Mona 志田167.5cm
    Berika 渡辺165cm
    Techi 平手164cm (she said this last summer)
    Zuumin 151cm (she said this in a recent interview)

Katoshi かとし159cm
    Neru ねる157cm
    Memi めみ156cm
    Kyonko 京子154cm

20. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Yes, they are ridiculously tall :^^;:

Techi maybe hit 170++ cm before she stop growing

At Akanen, Sugai-sama, Yuipon, and Oda seem tall too