1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That M-On footage posted by @CutePanda is great. I especially loved Dare no Koto, but also the fireworks, and especially the members' reactions to them: it looked as if they didn't know they were coming. In any case, they were thrilled. Can you imagine wanting to see fireworks all summer, then seeing them and they're being set off in your honour/as your gift to the crowd?

The more I look at it, the more I think the Keyakizaka version of Dare no Koto is in the same league as the Sakamichi AKB version. What it lacks in individual skill and star-quality, it makes up for in unity of dramatic force. And the fact that this video of much of the song has gotten out, suggests to me that Keyaki management is making sure public and industry know just how bold, and how good, Keyakizaka46 is. And their performance will just get better as they do it more. Any chance this could be their next single?

@OhYeaH! gets the formation right. From the lo-qual video I thought Fuu-chan was up front, not Risa. Wrong. But still it's clear that Takahiro had a hand here: getting Nijika up front, keeping Mon there, and moving Pon closer to where she should be. I've been impressed -- both positively and negatively -- by Pon's wild dancing style here and in Getsuyoubi. Great dancers to the left (including one possible centre) and two possible centres to the right.

Risa is the fastest-rising member right now, in terms of publicity, and a more than adequate dancer. And it's her 19th birthday today (27 July). Tweet congrats with the hashtag #渡邉理佐生誕祭 Fans are trying to get it trending first on Japanese Twitter. They achieved that for a while just after midnight.

That link from @too much idea includes lots of pics of the Yokohama locations, and also of the Taibei locations. And it gives a street address for one of them.

One earlier story was that the recording was not Fukyouwaon but ads of some kind. This seems now not to be so. The rain interrupting shooting makes sense -- expensive sense.

2. levy

levy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    anyone have the video of the full concert on M-ON?

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
  4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    A smile worth a thousand sun
    DFvy7dvUAAAmnMF.jpg

That was a nice talk between Techi and Sekai no Owari

5. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Techi talk with Sekai no Owari was blocked already. TT

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

6. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I don't think the full concert video is out yet?

7. zakihime

zakihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    does anyone know when and how to apply for keyaki ticket, helping my friend to ask around since she's going to Japan at that timing

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

try this :

pw : 46

full episode : here

fanart of Amon sensei

[​IMG]

source

random stuff: (Sugai-sama probably will feel uneasy in the room with DJ Love [hehe])

[​IMG]
    source

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Imaginary check-ins from imaginary dates with Keyaki-chans. From 2channel.

Now snowboarding with Pe.... Now at a park with Techi....

[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune i would like a private cooking lesson from Nanako sensei and then do a sushi eating contest with her :)
    following by visiting DisneySea to end the evening [hehe]

[​IMG]

11. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Glad to see three of my favorite idol groups together in one event
    DFzjbPdV0AA6ayu.jpg

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is actually not a live event but special offerings of a music service for iOS and Android. There are two-hour concerts of 18 different famous groups spread over a month on the service. It appears not to be available outside Japan: not only can I not find it in my non-Japanese App Store, but the publicity says something about using terrestrial broadcasting, and there is no service via a website, as far as I can tell so far.

One thing I found interesting in the announcement is that in announcing Keyaki and Nogi, they put Keyaki first and Nogi second. Not that significant, I guess, but I don't think it would have happened a few months ago. It appears that Keyaki and Nogi together will only have one two-hour slot. Don't they realize Keyaki could fill two hours by itself? And Nogi certainly could. Lol.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  13. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    K does come before N in the alphabet.
    I know, I know. I just wanted the joke.

14. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    The next single is a while away but what do you guys think will be their next possible colour combination for their uniforms? I've been thinking they use a lot of blue and grey. Will they use green officially next since they already had variations like in Kouhaku and Keyaki Republic? I'd love to see them in an all white (white+gold?) uniform with saison or saimajo style cutting. All black might happen on a winter release someday :awesome:

15. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    white would definitely look good on them

and off topic but i just saw this
    [​IMG]
    (Japanese band Back Number)
    doesn't it look familiar? [hehe]

16. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    ^ not really sure.. similar background to Keyaki's album?

17. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    ^ yes kind of (type b+ordinary version) at least in my eyes lol i wonder if they used the same photographer

18. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Here you go.
    [​IMG]

19. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    if its white
    [​IMG]

20. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    @hmmero mayybe. The soft tone and everything except the tree shadows give it a more summery feel than Keyaki's :cool: The uniforms: the white/gold and navy inner is niiice.

@Meiji Ishin lol nice but it would be awesome if they had pants, tho I doubt it'll happen :rolleyes: