[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Jurina had to be forced to rest before so there is precedent of this...

2. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    ^ That might be part of it like "I worked hard for this position, I don't want to lose it" or it might be she doesn't realise it when she is pushing herself too hard or feels a duty to give it her all even when it becomes too much. When I'm doing something strenuous, I sometimes don't realise how hard I've pushed myself until a friend takes me aside and tells me I need to take a break.

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Best not make any wild and random guesses about Techi's situation, quoting her solo line in Getsuyobi "What do you know about me?"

All we know is that she need time off, so she can properly rest and gets back to full health.
    If they want her to perform, still, they should know that they cannot hide her with her standing in the front as center. They should pick someone to stand in as Center, and 'hides' Hirate in 2nd row.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Ah sorry my first post had many suggestions because we can't know for sure, I just wanted to mention Jurina as it's happened before. The decision that she performed ultimately landed with their manager especially as she's a minor so they should have made the call regardless of what anyone else wanted.

5. qwen

qwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I disagree telling Techi like someone who have that huge ambitions. Someone who afraid her position will be take as center. If she like that, she will never give those expression in TIF. Not to cover her face. Hiding in any chances she can. Show her self look so gloom. Instead of doing those depressiing expression, she will look more cheerfull that force her self so much. Faking smile and do anything to attracted attantion to audience.

6. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

No, not really. I think it was their pride, their love for the works and the group itself. And for the fans who come to see them.

7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Hello, Been lurking the forums for almost a year now, bout time I made an account xD

I think she's someone who doesn't like being in the center but she has to because she was given that position and has to take responsibility.
    Besides, Girl is pretty much pent up dragging Keyaki to the top even to the point of sacrificing herself and her health. (Kinda reminds me of Jurina tbh)
    I mean, if she was scared of losing center position she wouldn't look like this every time she's announced as center.

[​IMG]

8. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Any other Abunakkashii links? The first two were already taken down *cry*

*whispers* or pm me somewhere to download all of the TIF performance..

9. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Here you go

if the video does not show watch the video here

Full episode with Tsujida and Sasshi MC

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    She definitely does, she's been working non stop for nearly 2 years.

I don't know if she could actually cope with taking a step back for a while, she may take it as being seen as not being good enough.

But honestly some songs with an uber-member like Mona, Akane, Sugai, or W-Watanabe might be good or even Zuumin (actually Zuumin might be the best <3)

I hope they used the album as a test for such an eventuality.

11. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I love the outfits! They're so clean but still has that signature military edge.

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

pechan...you are so sneaky [hehe] #Revolution

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. fahmi

fahmi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Abunakkashii Keikaku at TIF was saved by Neru's mistake. She's so cute xD

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I'm gonna write something from what i've seen and feel on this performance. Doing an article is not worth it.

It was probably the worst performance of keyakizaka. And to be honest, it was mainly due to techi condition...or behavior.

This is something very troubling. If i had been to Kobe, i would probably see the bigger picture. But i went to FujiQ. And Sunday she was very sharp, powerful, and even bubbly at abunai keikaku, the last song. Just what happened for such a turn of events?

Two option : either management is forcing her to perform, or despite her dire condition, and because she's someone responsible, try to save keyakizaka by keeping on peforming. I don't think of the first option, as they gave full leave for Zuumiko even though she's very popular and main singer. In the second option, it means she's willing to do her best, even though it's painful for her.

What i wonder, is it really physical condition? Indeed, her moves were weak and dull. Her solo in futari saison was probably 1/100 of what i'm used to see from her. She hides her face on purpose, look down the floor instead of the crowd, is expressionless.... it was very painful for me to see this. I couldn't do mix, nor cheer on the group, or watch someone else. Techi is center, and she's giving a bad atmosphere to everyone. The crowd is not keyaki only like FujiQ. Many are fans of other group, and they didn't really react to the performance. It scares me because there's fuji rock and summer sonic soon. What if our center is looking gloomy instead of the fierce techi we use to know? I think it can harm the group reputation.

I really want management to force techi to take a rest. To recover physically AND mentally. If she wants to perform, she needs to understand to do it in this condition will harm more than saving face. If we can perform without zuumin, we can without techi. It's the price to pay for commiting to much on her.

Next stop for me is sendai. It's 2 weeks and a half to see an amelioration. Hope everything goes well.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Well there are many members older than her, her being Center everytime just adds pressure. You can say it's her "responsibility", but you can just put so much pressure on one person, before he/she starts breaking. Some earlier than others and bascially everyone needs a break once in a while. For all we know, she might just need a week off and be back to usual.

Be sure though, that whatever it is/was, it will be told and sold at next chance, how she "fought to be with the fans" and "gave everything until it wasn't possible anymore".

I wasn't around back then, but isn't it also like Maeda again? I remember that one Docu where they basically had to carry her back on stage, because she had completely collapsed behind it. Once she was out she performed, but you could see it was more because her body knew the moves, than anything else. Of course they afterwards will go and sell it as being "due to her desires" and her "sense of responsibility". The story about Maeda was also always "she didn't want to be the Center at the start".

16. okonomiya

okonomiya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I have figured out a way for international fans to use the new "Keyakizaka46 message app" whether it be downloading the app and or paying for the service. NOTE: This method only works for iOS users.
    Will post later today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@gocchisama -- Thanks for the post. I wish I understood what is going on within her. It can't be simple. In a way, I hope it's all physical, since that would be easier to recuperate from than something more emotional.

Yesterday started so well, with that wonderful Techi-Memi radio show (thanks for the trans, @too much idea). Then came the first videos of the separate performance of Abunakkashii Keikaku, with Techi making all the moves, but with no spirit whatsoever, and then leaning on Nen's back toward the end. And hiding her face whenever possible, as if she didn't want to see or be seen by the audience and the cameras. Similar look to those morning-show interviews after Christmas, when she was staring at the ground the whole time, trying not to be called on, as Nen and Sugai handled the talking. I know she cares about performance, so it was doubly shocking to see her perform like this.

Does Techi really have anyone in K46 she can depend on? Has Neru become a rival now, and slipped off into an adult world with Fuu-chan and Hayashida Mahiro? Can Mon be of any help? (I don't think that's her forte.) Does Memi have enough experience, or can just her voice and skinship soothe? Akanen? Techi's brother? Her manager? Takahiro -- or does she hate all adults now, as she said on SONGS?

"What do you know about me?" Not much, but it won't stop me trying to figure this out. For me, the personalities and their interactions are as much part of the idol appeal as the songs and dances. One thing idols give up is a chunk of their privacy, allowing us to follow them as people. At first, the attention may be a joy. But after months or years of it....

I have always seen no alternative to Techi -- not because others couldn't do a good job, but because Techi is so outstanding and the face of the franchise, and the franchise is racing up the hill. But it looks as if people with more experience of the idol world could see where this was heading. I'm not really afraid of graduation, since both Techi and management want her to continue, I believe. But continuing may require some time away, or at least fewer songs to centre. And some kind of clearing the air between her and management, perhaps. Perhaps.

It was great to see Yui-chan (Pon) blaze away at centre for a while. I find her movements too helter-skelter, but she can really move. Might just suit the rock festival.

EDIT: People are saying that every stop on the tour is now sold out except Niigata.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  18. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

In Techi's topic asked if she would be the new Jurina, in part because of this.

Or maybe she feels like if the group depended on her and if anything goes wrong would be because she wasn't there. And she wouldn't like to feel guilty for that.

It wouldn't be something so uncommon for someone her age. Young people sometimes don't realize the risks they are facing.

Or maybe she's center, among other reasons, exactly because of this behavior.

The question may be if she knows it.

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Katakana Keyaki

[​IMG]

source

20. okonomiya

okonomiya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    How to download and pay for 欅坂46メッセージ/Keyakizaka46 Message app for iOS international users

Hello! This post will cover information and a step by step process installing and paying the Keyakizaka46's new message app.
    NOTE: This may not be guaranteed to work, though I would like to share this method that it may be useful to other users.

FIRST :1st:
    You do not need a VPN, secured browsing or apps like HOLA to download the Keyakizaka46 message app. The important thing is to have a Japanese email which does not take long to create, I would say 3-8 minutes. I suggest to use https://www.yahoo.co.jp/ and make an email with them, if you do not know Japanese I will show you the set up process.
    1. This is the link that will take straight to the email creation: https://account.edit.yahoo.co.jp/registration?src=ym&done=https://mail.yahoo.co.jp/&fl=100
    2. I have provided translations for the form if needed (Dont forget the @ in the Yahoo ID creation)
    Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 15.20.38.png
    3. Once you fill out the form just press the big yellow button, it might ask you to verify, so just go to the email you used and click the link they give you inside the email, then log in again if you have to with the yahoo ID and password you created.:mail:

Now that you have a Japanese email, you can connect it to your Apple account on iPhone, iPad, or Mac. This means you need to create a new Apple account in the Japanese iTunes store, but it will also be connected to the Japanese App store. In doing this, you will also have access to Apple music Japan, new releases in the iTunes store, and the lastest apps from Japan. Here is how to create a Japanese iTunes account.

SECOND :2nd:
    I suggest to make the account on a Mac, because you will have to open tabs to search addresses and phone numbers. But other devices will do the job as well. You will have to create a fake address, phone number, postal code in order to make the account creation possible.
    IMPORTANT NOTE: The final step of this process (#6) will not work if you do have an Japanese iTunes gift card or digital code. In my THIRD step of the entire process, I provided the steps on how to get a Japanese iTunes digital code. You may start at the THIRD step first or you can stop at #5 of this section.
    1. MAKE SURE YOU USE THE JAPANESE EMAIL YOU MADE IN THE FIRST STEP TO CREATE THE JAPANESE ITUNES ACCOUNT
    2. The first link will be useful for users who are creating Japanese iTunes account on Mac: https://blog.japan-codes.com/create...thout-a-credit-card-or-gift-card-7161869cdc79 (MAKE SURE YOU USE YAHOO JP EMAIL)
    3. The second link will be useful for users who are creating Japanese iTunes account on iPhone/iPad: https://japancodesupply.com/pages/how-to-create-itunes-japan-store-account-without-credit-card (MAKE SURE YOU USE YAHOO JP EMAIL)
    4. For the last part of the iTunes account creation process, it will as for Postal Code, Prefecture, City, and Street Address. iTunes Japan actually checks if some of the address information you put in are valid, so I suggest to use Google Maps for search for a Ward, Hotel, or Shop in Japan and use that address.
    5. I will provide one example: On Google Maps, if you click on a random street in Japan, on the left side on Google Maps it should always be laid out like this. Just fill in that information on the iTunes account creation.
    Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 17.28.28.png
    5. As for the phone number, some addresses will provide a phone number, if they dont you can make up one. Japanese phone numbers have 10 digits. For this example, Kumamoto phone numbers start with 096-***-**** so you can put in random numbers based the prefectures you choose.
    *6. Before submitting, you need to provide a payment method. YOU DO NOT NEED A JAPANESE CREDIT CARD. But you need a Japanese iTunes digital code. If you already have one just submit the 16 digit code and complete the process. If you DO NOT have a Japanese iTunes digital code, I will show you how to get one in the THIRD step.

THIRD :3rd:
    You need to purchase a Japanese iTunes digital code in order to finalize the process for creating the Japanese iTunes account, BUT the amount you pay for the code will be used toward the Keyakizaka46 message app. Each member is about 300¥ for subscription, so depending how many members you would like to subscribe to, you would need to buy a iTunes digital code with more yen. I will provide the best websites where you can purchase them and how you can retrieve the codes. *You will need a either paypal, credit card, or a debit card. Seagm takes more international cards if you have one.
    1. The top 2 sites to purchase Japanese iTunes digital codes securely:
    2. In the example I will use play-asia.com
    Digital codes can range from 500¥~10000¥ again depending on how many members you subscribe, pick the amount you think you need.
    Screen Shot 2017-08-05 at 21.42.03.png
    Make sure the digital code you are purchasing says information like (FOR JAPAN, or YEN) so your not buying one from another country. *Cheaper codes like 500¥ sell out quick, so you might need to purchase a code with a higher amount.
    3. Now that you decided which one to purchase, you have to make an account to they can send the digital code to your email (IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THE JAPANESE EMAIL YOU CREATED)

After providing billing information and your email to your purchase, you should receive the code within 1-2 minutes to your email or the code is available to view in the account that you made with either seagm or play-asia on their websites. Now that you have the 16 digit iTunes digital code, you can now input it into the payment section of the iTunes creation in the SECOND step of #6. (It should be labeled ITUNES GIFT CARDS AND ITUNES GIFTS) *Make sure you save all the information you used to make the Japanese iTunes account for your records.

FINALIZATION AND ADDITONAL INFO :approve:
    At this point you should have created you Japanese iTunes account by purchasing a Japanese iTunes digital code, if not you can look back at the SECOND and THIRD step.
    • Make sure to check in your settings that you are signed-in the new Japanese iTunes account that you made on your device, which should be the Japanese email that you used in the beginning.
    • You cannot find the Keyakizaka46 message app by searching in the App store, so you must find it by going on the Official Keyakizaka46 Web Site http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/news/detail/O00053?ima=0000
    • Scroll a bit down then click on the GREEN LINK that says iOSの方
    • After clicking, it should take you straight to the Keyakizaka46 message app, then press download.
    • Once you open the app, it will have a "Welcome" sign and a small slide show then it should look like this:
    IMG_0005.PNG

There you have it! The app in general is not that hard to use, and for making a subscription to a member all you have to do is click the member you like and it will ask if you want to use the YEN
    (the yen you bought to make the Japanese iTunes account) in your account to subscribe. If you run out of yen whether is being for a re-new for the subscription, because its monthly or subscribing to another member just repeat the THIRD step! You are also able to see the latest blog updates from members, news, direct access to the official website, and you can also give yourself a nickname too in the settings. This process may take sometime but at least international fans are able to find ways to connect to the Keyakizaka46 fandom :cool:. For any questions just reply!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1