1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Thanks for the info, but for me it seems a bit too overly complex and needlessly expensive for blog updates and news.

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It's not blog updates, it's mobame. Everyday, depending on how active the girl is, you could get 2 to 16 messages / text / video / voice chat from her.

3. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    That should have been better described then lol. Either way, I am not an extreme Keyaki fan so I will not use it.

4. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    they also read the messages you send? if yes, i should study japanese more... :cry::cry:

5. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @okonomiya Thanks so much for making this walk through! :D

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  7. qwen

qwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oh my..
    I translite it like an idiot. But, its enough give uneasy feels. Its seems like other Keyaki aware about Techi conditions. Fuyuka tell about climb the slope.

I do wait for the better translite from you guys :cry:
    And please about showroom too and translite onegai!:shock:

@too much idea thank you for the post.

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    uneasy? i feel like fuuchan just blow away all my uneasiness and anxiousness of the whole sick Techi situation.
    It feels like she telling us, "Hey, if you are Keyakizaka fan then you need to watch over us at any condition", because at times like this they need our support, our cheer, the most.

9. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Thanks @too much idea for the translation, yeah i felt the same too. Coming from Fuuchan, who is for me one of the guardian angels of Keyakizaka (the other one is Oda) really put away my worries on both Techi's condition and Keyakiza46 as a whole.

10. okonomiya

okonomiya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The mobame is already mentioned as the subscription, the app also lets you see blog updates as well, its the 2nd tab on the bottom.
    The only difference with this is its in alphabetical order.
    FullSizeRender.jpg

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Ah, i tried to put it as "the main use is not the blog/news update but the mobame". Sorry if i confuses people

12. okonomiya

okonomiya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The member you choose to subscribe to will give the opportunity to do something like mobame, just as @too much idea mentioned. So yes!:) you can send messages, they may be able to send messages back with pictures or videos depending how active they are with the app.

13. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I love that message between the lines, telling them to rest easy and maybe even trust that the group can do fine. The whole "stop and take a look around you" would be great advice for the always forward-moving Hirate. Even if she won't look at the past, taking a look at her present shouldn't be bad :p In this sense, holy cow Fuyuka really is like their guardian. I'd love that OdaFuu Showroom as well! Is this type of thing normal in a 48/46 group with just a little over a year of debut? I know there's a lot of drama involved but the feels :yikes:

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Even AkiP acknowledged that while usually they are quarrels or fighting within a group, Keyakizaka members are so close with each other they are barely any fight. Which is why he wrote Fukyouwaon, to tell them not to try to mind what their friends might think and to clash and butt heads with each other so they can grow.

15. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    For anyone still having problems getting the keya message (for IOS) @okonomiya 's walk through works great. Just needs a little patience because it's mendokusai but it's worth it.

I'm now subscribed to my oshi and several others :drool:

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thank you very much for the instructions. I had to keep trying things various ways, but it finally worked for me. I believe the Apple Japan registration site was being maintained or something when I tried first, and I couldn't get to the final stage of making the account. But a few hours later (during Japanese daytime) everything went smoothly. But I had to carefully follow all instructions, lol.

A few minutes ago Memi posted a five-second video of her and Manafii saying "kyou mo ganbaru zo!" ("We'll do our best again today!"), holding up their fists and looking very much like themselves (Memi a relaxed little smile, smiling straight into the lens; Manafii a tense almost-smile, and looking at the screen, I guess). Now she's just posted a photo of pigeons on the pavement in front of a bench she says she's sitting on. I think I'm going to like this app.

I've noticed no-one reporting what people say or posting screencaps. Is that because the material is copyrighted (which it is)? That doesn't seem to stop us elsewhere. Is there some reason (such as justified fear) that we aren't reposting this stuff?

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  17. okonomiya

okonomiya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    im glad it worked!
    As for the messaging app, theres a FAQ section for the it on the official website.
    SmartSelectImage_2017-08-08-01-31-03.png
    someone asked if they can post some of the stuff online, but the answer was that its prohibited.
    Maybe we can share it privately??

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2017
  18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Because it's unfair?

Like, you paid for the content. By leaking it out to SNS/blogs it's unfair to other paid users, to the girls and to Keyaki it self because why subscribing when someone is leaking it out in the net?

Discussing it is okay like, "Risa's message is so stupid lol" "Yeah what's with her calling Dani Dani Dani" "She basically spamming us" just as long as you don't share screenshoot of what they sent

Like, "OdaPon! OdaPon! (Congratulations Oda)" referring to Pon's latest Message.

People always leak stuff, same goes with Nogizaka's mobame, but that's just the small portion and those who are best not followed.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Maybe we can have a separate thread for keya message app? And limit the discussion to just comments about the messages and no posting of the message itself. Well only if you feel that Keya message app needs a separate thread. Otherwise discussions should be limited through private messaging :D

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    SaiMajo MV has reached 70 million views in Youtube

Also on her radio monday night, Yuuka talked about this:
    • At the night of Kobe day 1, Fuuchan Nijika Shiichan Neru who are still up gathered to talk about choreography and serious talk for 2nd day
    • "Zenkoku has a different feeling from Republic. We might have make people worried but at a pinch like this we must be calm. By uniting together, when someone is having a hard time then the team will support her. At times like this, our unity are being tested. I want to overcome this with everyone"
    • "We are just 7 days into this, i want to run through this until Makuhari"

• Like Like x 2