1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@too much idea -- Exactly how this is more unfair than all the other posting of copyrighted bits and pieces is still a question, but of course I get it, having paid myself, lol. I guess it's just a bit more direct than posting advance episodes of the drama or of KeyaROOM, for example, instead of paying Hulu. But it's also willingly walking down the lanes established by the commercial machine, as we enter the period when the whole operation begins to make more money, not broadcasting lives and putting more things behind paywalls. Maybe more of the money from this might go to the girls themselves? I'm just glad that the blogs don't seem to have suffered, yet.

2. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    The fans just like to keep it private, it's direct subs to a girl intending to post messages to her subscribers only. I've known ppl who got angry dm from wota after posting mobame, or you'll just lose subs. Still, there are ppl out there who don't care and post it all anyway [hehe]

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm still getting over the fact the Internet is no longer a free and anonymous Wild West, lol. I'll probably skate close to the line but not cross it, wherever it is. No screenshots or pics, only brief quotes and longer description/discussions? This goes against my instinct that all information should be free, however. Kind of frustrating not to be able to share. But I'll bow to the group, since we are stepping into the real Japanese world here, not just looking at it from afar. I do get the rationale. It's just that there are competing rationales, as usual.

Here's something from Neru that I think it's good to pass on to people (especially since I see she's also talking about it in her blog): 9 August is the "day of prayer." The atom bomb was dropped on Nagasaki at 11:02am on 9 August 1945. Today at 11:02am is when people in Nagasaki pray for those who lost their lives. Just about 30 minutes ago. May they rest in peace.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  4. okonomiya

okonomiya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I want to "like" this but idk how, how can I??

5. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Use Tapatalk, it's an app.

• Like Like x 1
  6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Hirate does't appear in encore, but reports from the live of members being spotted helping and checking out on Techi makes everyone relieved and yet once again, touched by the unity of the group

• "At the last song before encore, Shida talked to Techi twice and she smiled! Techi doesn't appear in encore, but seeing that smile makes me feel relieved"
    • "Shida stood in front of Hirate, and she looked back several times at Techi with worried look on her face"
    • "Before the last song, as they are moving to position, Shida looked back at Techi and said something, which Techi replied with a nod. Then Shida-san turned back to the front, with a superb gentle smile on her face. I almost cried"
    • "Today i see members helping Techi a lot of times. Like how Neru corrects Techi's towel before AbanaiKeikau, How Techi & Shida keeps an eye contact as they moves through the passage. Moriya checking her before AbanaiKeikaku, And during the MC, Uemura? laughing as Hirate rested her head on her shoulder. What a wonderful group"
    • "During Sekai Ai, Uemu and Techi met each other in the eye. Uemu smiled at her, and Techi returned the smile at her"

• Like Like x 5
  7. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi needs a rest. In her absence anyone could double center her position with the middle one empty.

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Sadly, i don't think they don't want that. Hence the reason why they doesn't perform Saimajo and Fukyouwaon in encore, that heavily relies on Techi/Center

9. glsone

glsone Member

Maybe it's the pessimist in me but I still find the fact that she's in a condition that requires constant checking up on and still out there performing to be a bad sign. Guess we just have to trust the people making decisions that know what's actually going on that it's all fine.

Must be disappointing going to a Keyaki show and not seeing SaiMajo though.

10. qwen

qwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hope this can be good first step for Techi after what ever the problem she face

11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    She is a gurl. Her period cycle came, affect her mood. I still cant imagine and think how these female idols can dance all the time. I never came across an idol states that she has a period therefore cant dance. This include every single female dance group kpop or jpop..

12. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    Dear god, you can't be serious. That is not the reason. I'd rather not get into a discussion about this so I'll just leave it at that...

• Like Like x 2
  13. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Nice Stage48.txt material, lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    This puts me at ease :cute: whatever issue they're going through, the kids will come out stronger. But the highlight here is Techi SMILED!

17. OhYeaH!

OhYeaH! Kenkyuusei

Feel more relief after this report. Member found their own way to support and recover Techi at least mental condition. Their unity will grow stronger after they get through this.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  19. fahmi

fahmi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    glad to see techi smiles again. oh god techi is a strong girl and this group is amazing, they support each other. I'm glad to choose support all member, especially today news

20. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Techi's smile is like sunshine on a dreary day. It's already made me feel a lot better <3 We also love you, Techi!!