1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    To walk 40km,indeed that's some crazy dedication. He must have really thought about doing it for a long time too if he's that determined. Ughhhhh >(

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

BLT magazine ("Beautiful Lady Television") features K46 on the cover of its November 200-page 20th anniversary issue. Included are both a K46 (Kanji and Hiragana) 2018 calendar, and a large double-sided poster featuring Kanji Keyaki and Techi.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

(click images to enlarge)

3. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

anyone know how many photo sets keya has?
    I've found 18 different kinds

4. aimergiga

aimergiga Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I mistake pon for shiho [hehe]

5. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I've been rewatching some Keyaki videos on Youtube and well... kpop fans are REALLY taking interest in them, it's very evident in the comments section. The Eccentric live has around 100+ new comments in just a few days from kpop fans. Not only that, you can see a lot of them on their other MVs and performances.

This is good publicity for K46 because Kpop fans comes in hordes, and everyone jumps into the hype train, news just travels fast (They're STILL currently viral in various kpop forums btw, I can post some article links if you want). A lot of them are looking to 'stan' them asking questions about the members and whatnot. I'm actually a Kpop fan of 8 years myself and have only gotten into Jpop last year so that makes me glad that they're generally accepted by my fandom xD ...cause y'know, there's this wall between the fandoms of the two genres since I can remember...

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    it's look like pre-sousenkyo photo-book

also! it is a hint that Risa-Techi(c)-Mona will be front members? may be Risa center?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I was gonna ask if previous choices have been hinted like this... and then remebered Techi was the only center so far. :^^;:
    Any guess is a good guess at this point.

I'm curious about K-pop fans taking an interest in Keyaki though. I sort of understand why Sony and Aki-P are keeping Keyaki Japan-centered and surely international fans aren't their priority, but could the K-pop fans arrival change this rule? Or would things stay as they are anyway?

(Meanwhile, I'm watching One Man Live Show and I swear, the moment fans call out Keayki, towards the end, is giving me shivers.)

8. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I wonder if Techi, Yuipon, Suzumon are in the front for the next single. The position look interesting.

9. skymint

skymint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Did you guys notice in the cover photo that Techi is slightly hunching? Like she's trying to make herself smaller? similar to tv shows how she tried to not be in the limelight. She's so pure and adorable.
    It makes it even more amazing to see how she could switch to this strong character during the performance. If I didn't join a community like this I would just assume that her day-to-day character is 'the monster' XD I came back becoming an oshimen because of Techi!!

10. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I'm actually on a secret mission of converting my Kpop friends to Keyaki lol. We'll never know though, the hype might go down sometime later but right now, they're raking a lot of new fans. They like their lyrics, their uniqueness (bruh, I viewed Jpop girl groups as kawaii filled, high pitched, cutesy before and I'm pretty sure almost all the other Kpop fans think that way, so them being different kinda threw them off), their choreography and.. Techi.
    With Twice (most popular kpop group rn) promoting the same time as Keyaki's 5th single, and knowing Twice's fans live stream everything they're in lol, there's a high chance that they'll keep this momentum going on for now.

11. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Indeed. It will be very hard to resist they 'hype' train, especially when you have tall, slender visuals like Techi, Risa, Pe-chan & Mona - beauties impossible to ignore. Coupled with their 'cool' concept and intriguing choreography.

And yeah, if only fandoms from both the 'k' and 'j' variety would abandon their prejudices they'll be able to enjoy music/performances from both genres.

I know this since this year, Keyakizaka's beauty trinity of Risa, Rika & Akanen seems to stan a certain Korean+Japanese idol group, I kinda got curious myself, looked them up online, and as a result the first K idol group I got into. This made me realize how important the concept of impartiality can be

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The BLT one uses Saimajo formation, if you are curious. So it's not an indication of what 5th might be

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you for your answer @Ally_ and good luck with your secret mission! We are all supporting you! lol

I just stumbled in idols-world and knows near zero about K-pop except they have a lot of fans, but, frankly, the general reasons they are interested in Keyaki are quite similar to mine. Keyaki is different.
    Let's hope they stay that way and bring more and more fans

14. nogi_keya_sela

nogi_keya_sela Kenkyuusei

Recently, Keyaki's variety show(keyakake & keyabingo) is often said ''funeral'' in Japan.
    Most of the members can't be actively to talk in TV show. In addition, Hirate looks pale. :eek:
    On the other hand, Nogizaka's members appear on various tv program for promotion of a movie''Asahinagu'' these days.

Tapatalk を使用して私の SO-02F から送信

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Lol "funeral"
    I think that Keyaki members worked better when things goes out of script, or doesn't have one originally. Which is why their episodes like location shooting and sport episodes are very funny to watch, and Showroom too.

Aside from being shy, as mentioned several time in several media they are all doesn't know the correct way to jump in "without breaking the flow". Having Fuuchan and Oda as the backbone is certainly not enough, but lucky they can now start pushing out Manaka Akanen Nijika Habu Koike as supports.

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I agree. However, I don't want to blame members. It's staff fault, because they can't make more interesting segment/episode theme, or management, that put too much restriction for what staff can and can't do to members. If you watch previous episode of Keyakake, there are many of them that really interesting, like Baka vs Intel, screaming conpetition, Silent Minority and many more. I don't know why, this year, there are only few episode of KeyaKake that interesting, that make me want to replay it over and over. The rest of them are worth to watch only once.

Actually, there are many interesting thing, that staff can used for making good segment. For example, I want to see a KeyaKake segment, where they hold open debate to decide, whether Mona have to change her names into Chloe or not. Or, Halloween party segment. Or, segment to cure Pe silentness. Or, is Uemura really Baaba? and many more, if staff want to use some of detail.:)
    Yes, I agree with you. Naako & Pe and Yuuka & Habu is definetely one of worth episode to watch, as fans. But, if you put yourself as general public, that would be different.

And, for shy problem, I remember what Ikoma Rina said on one of NogiDoko episode. She said that Doko is like their own home and place to learn and grow. So, it is okay to make mistake as much as you can, so you can learn what's the right way to do stuff, and apply it on other variety where they were invited. We can see clearly, the proof on Ikoma itself. On early episode of Doko, I can say, she often, not only disturbed, but destroyed the flow, with her nonsense talk. Now she become one of prominent member in variety show, thanks to what she learned on Doko. I would love to see Keya's member with this mindset, so they can really have fun on KeyaKake. For example, Mon go crazy, Koike with her Tsukkomi and more. Or, maybe it's because there are too much member, so each of them doesn't have enough time to show off?

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    This is also the problem with Kanji MCs in concerts / live.
    They are too scared of mistakes that they planned it before hand, like "Hey when i ask you X can you talk about Y?" "Then we can talk about W" "Yeah then let's ask the audience questions about C. Like, Do you like C~~~~?"

You can see this mostly from Fuuchan in Keyaki, "Isn't that right, Neru?" "Isn't that right, Oda?" she would give out signals like that

18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    When you have groups that pierce the screen and do great in variety like Nogi 3rd gen and even Hiragana (who have been overall more at ease since their debut), you surely notice the difference with Kanji. Frankly, while I understand part of this depends on Kanji own lack of skills (or uneasiness or whatever you want call it) I think a good part it is MC's fault. Sawabe in particular has been - in my opinion - the worst kind of host since the start until the first keyaki concert he went.
    So yes, as fan I support what Ikoma said, but at the same time I don't see how kanji can do the same with the hosts they have.

As for KeyaBingo, perhaps there're episodes in which the girls are less active... for example the one with the pictures taken by the girls or the challenge Neru-Kageyama, great for fans but less funny to watch, but those are always balanced by other episodes so I wonder about this "funeral" thing.

19. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    What wrong with sawabe as MC ? Just curious.

20. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Lel, they remind me of Twice variety show wise. They're both very stiff and awkward on variety shows and people call them out for that, but when they're only within themselves with minimal staff around, they're funny as hell. Also the reason why dokkiris make good episodes, because they think there's no cameras around and you see the backstage version of themselves.

Maybe they could steal some ideas from old Akbingo episodes xD (a Shoujiki Shougi or a Muchaburi Dodgeball segment would be awesome!) but tbh, I wouldnt blame the staffs alone because the members themselves has a share in this. Personally I don't really mind, but if they want to appeal the public then..

Ps. They really need better MCs in Keyabingo, cause they're not doing it for me rn >.<