1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

As for saikoukayo (最高かよ) , that's something Neru says and others have picked up. I believe it's Nagasaki dialect and has the feeling of being something a guy would say. I'm not sure if I'm right, but I get the feeling: "Isn't that great!"

With "ganbariki," especially with her prancing horse pose that goes with it (raising her arms in a certain way), and her catchphrase of "a million horsepower," and the fact that bariki means "horsepower", it's all Yukka horsewoman, lol.

But yes, do watch Keyakitte, Kakenai?. Great show if you want to know the group.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@nullzai_techi check out Episode 5 of Keyakake and you will know Sugai's catch phrase.

@1:10

#Ganbariki
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  3. nullzai_techi

nullzai_techi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yeah, planning to watch it :) thank you very much ! !

Im just hooked up to keyaki recently :^O^:

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

News flash: Techi has been granted leave of absence from today's handshake event, due to poor health. Or so it says here.

5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  6. Ekky

Ekky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imaizumiyui
    just read about Kouhaku... I need to see Koike and Neru on the same stage, side by side with Shishamo :)

7. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    hi guys sorry to bother you guys with this question again but can somebody tell me where to buy keyaizaka46 merchandise in japan I'm going to be staying in akihabara so a shop near there would be appreciated but i'll accept all information given

8. kovian

kovian Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    well there couple of reseller store called trio and mandrake but this store is expensive and probably they don't have the item you looking for but they worth a look. for keyakizaka i don't know if they have official store in akihabara. below me probably can give you better advice

9. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I'm just generally looking for the towels (moriya/imaizumi) and maybe moriya's card thats all
    if the price is higher by a little i do not mind

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Keyakizaka46 ranked pretty low in this chart (顔面偏差値 / Facial deivation value):^^;:

[​IMG]

1st Nogi46 with 809 votes :1st:
    2nd NMB48 with 540 votes
    3rd SKE48 with 493 votes
    4th AKB48 with 245 votes
    5th HKT48 with 137 votes
    6th SNH48 with 90 votes
    7th NGT48 with 41 votes
    7th Keyaki46 with 41 votes (tied with NGT48)
    9th JKT48 with 29 votes
    https://ranking.goo.ne.jp/vote/results/449/

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  11. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    what is facial deviation value?

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Megumibex i used google translate for "顔面偏差値" and that's the translation i got. its a system based on the looks/Best facial feature

13. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Ah that explains why nogi got so high, I'm not even a fan of there's but they are all so beautiful

14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

"Deviation" comes from the science of statistics. I believe it means distance from the mean: how far something is from average (more or less). In Japan, they rank schools and students that way. So they use the concept for lots of things, including this one: "How far from average is the facial appearance of the members?"

The question is, who are the people voting? And where was the poll posted? Those important questions aside, I usually disagree with Japanese idol fans about who is the best looking, but I think an argument can be made for Nogi, and an argument that Keyaki members were not chosen mainly for their looks, but for their ability and/or character, as well. When, as recently, Japanese fans post about who should be in the front line, they usually go for looks over ability, and for standard "beauty" as opposed to looks that are a bit unusual but much more attractive to me (e.g., Mona).

15. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    it's gotta be one of those usual biased polls. Honestly there are too many girls in the groups that I wouldn't be able to separate them too much, snh should be pretty high tho lol even w bias. keyaki has a few that are top but most other groups do too that could argue either way,

16. dedaydor

dedaydor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishimorinijika
    Just my personal opinion: For me, there are many good-looking girls in all shapes and forms not just in Keyaki but in other 48 groups included in the poll as well, no doubt. But maybe the reason Nogi got the top spot is because their 'beautiful lady' image is a hit among the voters and that determined on how they percieve beauty. Most of their pretty members fit into the Nogi cookie cutter mold: fair, slender and lady-like. Their public image, in addition to their current popularity, might have affected greatly in their voting decision.

But for me, beauty is still in the eyes of the beholder, though I won't argue the results, even if the total voting count is too small to be considered the general consensus.

17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

face value Nogi is no surprise although in order to give a fair judgement, you should also follow all these other groups. there are some girls with one look, in an instant you can say is really beautiful but for others, it takes time. and how many girls are there in 48 groups compared to 46, for sure some voters are only familiar with their top members. at the same time, it all depends on the voter's taste when it comes to beauty. what's beautiful to you would just be ordinary to me or even below average, vice versa. very subjective. like if i were to vote, i'm only gonna pick girls in Nogi and Keya and maybe a couple of 48 girls or Nogi at no.1 and Keya 2nd, then rest of 48 groups i will put ramdomly. well i'm pretty happy with the result Nogi being my fav group, but i wouldn't take this poll seriously and waste more than a minute of my time analyzing the result. :D

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I think the title used would take beauty over total members into account rather than sheer number of beauties.
    That said, I think it's more about what they're famous for. I think Keyaki is definitely not one of the bottom groups but looks just isn't what they're known for so they didn't get the votes.

19. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    As long as I have been a Nogi fan, they have always taken #1 spot in these kind of beauty votes. And not just fan biased polls, but also on 2chan, Girlchannel, Yahoo JP, and interviews done by the media themselves. Of course, there are also a lot of cute girls in 48G, but if you look at the average rate, they are pretty low since 48G have too many members. About K46, well, it is still a Sakamichi group anw, the members just need more time to develope their beauties.

20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

btw, was there any beauty ranking in Keya. i mean in Nogi one name is very obvious but i'm interested to know who fans think is the most beautiful Keya member, or maybe top 3 or 5