[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    And I completely agree with you @Rayman21 people have every right to discuss and share their opinions, regardless of what I think about the topic or the outcome.
    But when called out for my "lack of worries" the only time I don't share them or for being Techi's fan (not sure which was considered worse) then, I'm gonna answer back.

And that is that, let's close it here.

More important, I think @KingCrimson has a lot of good points there. But since I'm catching up with 48 groups I'm also starting to reconsider in a less negative way the rivalry between some of their members. I'm not sure of the effect that could have on Keya though, or if I want the equilibrium between them change. I'm still not a fan of senbatsu, since I barely stand it in Nogi too, but sometime a rival is also someone you can grow up with, not a mere adversary... so, I'm a bit torn about this topic, honestly.
    Not sure if could be a positive or negative change for Keyaki.

2. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    if there is to be a rivalry, i don't mind a friendly kanji hiragana rivalry. i would rather it not be between the individuals.

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

i'm glad you shared this here and not in any Nogi thread . . . :whistle:
    yeah, love to see more of Uemura myself :XD:
    agree, and just by reading other comments, you can pick up stuff you didn't know about the group/individual members

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The closest thing we have to friendly rivalry was Saimajo trio

Zuumin talked in a magazine that she sees Techi and Suzumon as her rival --- i don't exactly remember what she said but i'm pretty sure it was something like that.

But i don't know, it seems to faded away this year with what happened to Techi - Zuumin and Mon being so passive.

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'll let this slide for now.:shifty:

6. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You can't expect that there is no rival between a group of people who do the same job, especially when they are all girls (you guys know that girls feel jealous easily, right?). From standing in the center position, being in the front line, to a lot of small things in normal life. And there are a lot of rivalry that fans will never be able to see it, until things happen. Kpop's SNSD is one the biggest example for that, there are only 9 girls in a group, for years, the general public, the fans were always talk about "Soshi bonds", how they treated each other like a family and yet, BANG, one day a member posted on her sns a message about how bad the other members treated her, blah... blah... blah and BANG, she left the group.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^ very true. i'd rather hear a member say she's rival to this and that member or she wants to be center or be in front than hear stuff like i will support, protect, take care, etc this and that member. there's a large number on members within a group that aims for the top spot. they didn't join just to watch other member's back all the time. it's just that of course, they need to look good in front of the camera, sound pleasing in interviews and avoid any negative impression. for sure some will be friends, some closer than that. but this feel good bond and group unity is all fantasy. it's just hard for us to see the real score behind the scene.

8. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    some people are confusing doIng your best with manufactured rivalries.

personally, i believe "i will support, protect, take care, etc this and that member." message from keya.

that doesn't mean they're not striving to improve their position.

Billboard 2017 end of year charts released

Top Artist

1. Hoshino Gen

2. Keyakizaka46

3. TWICE

4. Nogizaka46

5. Mr.Children

6. AKB48

Hot 100

1. Hoshino Gen – Koi

2. Ed Sheeran – Shape of You

3. DAOKO x Yonezu Kenshi – Uchiage Hanabi

4. Keyakizaka46 – Fukyouwaon

5. Keyakizaka46 – Futari Saison

6. TWICE – TT

7. Nogizaka46 – Influencer

8. Piko-Taro – PPAP

9. RADWIMPS – Zen Zen Zense

10. Keyakizaka46 – Silent Majority

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2017
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Lovely, mature and funny like always.
    Thank you for the translation. (like always ^^)

11. lostprincess

lostprincess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Hi, everyone! I'm new to Keyakizaka and J-pop in general. I liked their songs so much! I started watching their show and I was so happy at the brazilian references "brazilian terrier" and when the sir said brazilians would like Aoi's snack. My oshimen is Miyu! I didn't find a presentation topic so I'm doing it here. xD

• Like Like x 1
  12. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    welcome,

here is a good site for new fans
    http://keyakizaka46discovery.com

13. lostprincess

lostprincess Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
  14. Rayman21

Rayman21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Wish I knew about that website when I was a new fan, would have helped haha!

15. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Whoever make tht site...
    need to appreciate them a lot...

the wesite is good. Overall its good

16. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    imho even with Techi's supposedly 'lowest' point, Keyaki is much stronger than Nogi. well, at least in terms of performance and dynamics. So i dun understand the sentiment "nogi could face the same problem but nogi is solid etc etc". judging from the performance alone, even at its' highest peak, Nogi has never been on the same level with Keyaki. Keyaki's lowest point (let's say the one where Techi looks so dead in Kaze ni Fukaretemo performance few days ago) is still much higher in terms of energy level and dynamic than Nogi. They are just incomparable. Let alone during the Fukyouwaon era. (Oh, and Techi's charisma is just on another level altogether. Not even Acchan, or akb group legends come close.. so i would say choosing Techi is really a good choice).

Nogi seems to be on par with AKB group in terms of performance level, with just higher beauty standard/ more pretty faces. (their performances were quite snooze-fest).
    Keyaki is however built for performances

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Which Keyaki are you referring to? There are two Keyaki here, Kanji and Hiragana.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  19. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Random but I wonder which K46 girl was on this week's AKBingo's preview :O
    I feel like I know who it is but.. She requested something from Mayuyu.

20. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    my guess is Sugai-sama, she's known to be a big fan of Mayuyu.