1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. nogi_keya_sela

nogi_keya_sela Kenkyuusei

Techi's performance is so bad in FNS :eek:
    Her performance looked like no motivation.

Collaboration is not yet. But I think Techi won't appear on collaboration stage.
    Keya will collaborate with it.
    if the video does not show watch the video here

Tapatalk を使用して私の SO-02F から送信

Tonight's performance is everymember didn't smile.Maybe members adjust to Techi's mental condition.
    Still, terrible performance and group situation :(

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2017
  2. ems

ems Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    warurinnn
    What? Shida was so excited
    but compared to techi everyone there was excited.

3. AmeHM

AmeHM Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hmm...beside Techi There're also some members that have a bad mood i guess ( of course not Shida). I just don't understand that the satff said they worried about Techi so they decided not to perf Fukyouwaon but They let her dance nonfiction. And now she can't perf Kaze.

4. nogi_keya_sela

Compare to Yuusen's performance, Everyone(except Techi) was more smiling

5. 平手 志田

平手 志田 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    There're something wrong with other members too. I wonder what happened ?

6. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    personally, i thought overall the performance was okay. i like the laidback vibe more than the cheesy grin

7. gaboen

gaboen Kenkyuusei

Im loving kemono friends collab, espacially miichan in penguin jacket xD

8. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Akanen stated in her message that today performance's concept was "Cool". It's true members are not smile much as always, maybe it's a cover for Techi

9. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    so basically my worst case scenario has happen, Techi's attitude has finally affected the group performance, and not in a good way.
    whatever the problem is with Techi and the group in general, they need to fix it before Kouhaku, because Kouhaku is not the kind of show you want that kind of stuff (attitude) to happen, no matter how old you are...

10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I think that if she is so uncomfortable to be an idol, she should be graduate from Keyakizaka46 :fp:

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    At the other day Koike commented that Hiragana's performance is so powerful they wondered if "Kanji are the one who is losing here"

If Techi keeps dragging them down like this, well...

w700c-ez_fd35e2385932daaab2b07a6ea6b2f1225e9f5f5f1e57f633.jpg DQ7hLWBUMAAf6KJ.jpg

Memi & her sling
    DQ7c46YVoAAG0T4.jpg w700c-ez_8240924381a4e5cbfbbfe1d7fbace0832c18be978b48f052.jpg

12. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    i think Techi is currently in her rebellious phase, she should be fine in a few months, a year at most. the best that they can do to fix it is by dropping her from the senbatsu completely for a few singles to let her get through that phase. because from what i know, Nogizaka did the same when Hoshino Minami was at her rebellious phase

13. nogi_keya_sela

14. 平手 志田

平手 志田 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I don't think it's a good ideal or i can say the staff won't do that cause she's the center and also not a normal center that can be replaced easily. She's still look good at TGS's performance so maybe it's just because of nonfiction's performance that influenced her.
    Edit: If she got dropping completely from Senbantsu after center 5 single in a row, it would be a shock for her or getting the situation worse.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  15. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    The thing is, the way they handle the the whole Kanji/Hiragana stuff doesn't really allow them to put Techi in Hiragana. Plus, if they did, she would still be Hiragana center then I guess.
    They also don't have a replacement for her. No other Kanji can do performances the way she could be doing and the public is used to seeing Techi.
    That's something I admittedly thought myself a few times. Looking at her blog and similar stuff it seems like she hates fan interaction and she's not good at variety either. If she doesn't like both, why did she want to become an idol in the first place? If you're an idol who doesn't like fan interaction, variety shows and drags the whole group down during performance you should maybe think about wether this was the right job for you to begin with.
    Don't get me wrong, she actually is one of my favourite Keyaki members, but these things keep bugging me for months now. I don't know what the reason for all off this is, but even if the management told her to act this way, it surely isn't working the way they want.
    However, this is something that has to be adressed soon and hopefully they will be able to resolve the problem without having someone graduate or demoting Techi.

16. glsone

glsone Member

As much of a Kanji fanboy as I am, gotta say a Hiragana single at this point would be great. Both because the Hiraganas have completely earned it and to shake the Kanjis out of their funk.

Shame it's Koike saying that. She's my most improved player for 2017. It's been really nice watching her grow more comfortable and confident with everything, such a far cry from the cry baby you couldn't even hear talk at the beginning. Hoping a lot more girls follow her in 2018.

17. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    if you put it that way than none of the Kanji member can be drop from the senbatsu, which lets be honest here, is not fair for the Hiragana (this one is a whole different discussion)
    unfortunately, its the only option they have now. putting her at the back won't really helped, especially with how dynamic Keyaki choreography is. so really their only option is to drop techi completely, its the best way for her to deal with whatever it is she's dealing without compromising the group as a whole (for the audience at least)

18. 平手 志田

平手 志田 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    There're a lot Keyaki girls that hate fan interaction, not good at variety, being shy and quiet. Some of them have improved a lot like Shida, Oda Nana, Koike ... So maybe she's just need more time.

19. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    actually if you watch early Keyakkake episode (pre 2017), Techi is one of the better member in variety and fan interaction

20. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Looking at how they handled the whole thing until now, they don't seem to drop girls from senbatsu. They might do it in a few singles or even next single, but from what we know we can neither say that they will drop someone or that they won't. (Don't get me wrong, I don't think not changing the senbatsu is good either. It wouldn't be fair for the more popular Hiraganas to stay in Hiragana, where they get nearly no exposure, forever while Kanjis who aren't popular aren't allowed to remain in Senbatsu for no reason).
    I can't really assess that because I don't watch their show on a regular basis, but from what I have seen she seemed kinda good in the beginning but she doesn't seem to have much fun for quite a while now.
    However, if we talk about fan interaction, If I remember correctly she has had the lowest amount of handshake slots available for the last few events (which we also don't know the reason for, might be because of exhaustion but might also be because she simply doesnt want) and she doesn't really care about her blog either.
    I don't know if she has some kind of bigger health problem or if she simply doesn't care... because what she does simply can't be THAT exhausting imo. Every other idol group's center does at least nearly the amount of work she does and they seem to be fine while also doing SNS and handshakes.