1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's time that she needs to go on a vacation. That would be nice.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

2. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Or get into a scandal... "That would be nice". Same thing... :awesome:

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

That's how S48 peeps is. I mean there's now a valid example of Techi-fans turned traitor. 3 more pages and you will be surprised at the thread development.

4. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Techi used to be not so bad at fan interacting... Techi is still good when doing radio, like a completely different person but how things happened brought her awful experience and may left a scar on her... Keyaki full of introvert girls and Techi really need help that she can rely on, like what she did with Mona, it's just recently we don't also see Mona around Techi like before. Jurina of SKE also suffer a lots of bash from fan in her early days, 11yo, but she got senpai like Mariko to cover that she can be as today. Really want Techi dont end up destroy herself and Keyaki

5. nullzai_techi

nullzai_techi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yeah. it seems like when things went the other way around, one will find someone to blame and seems like most want to put the fault on Techi . We never know whats behind the curtain so just chill out .

*sorry if this will probably triggered anyone

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I follow enough forums here to not be surprised at all. Sadly as it is.
    Idols' fans seems to bring out the best and the worst qualities of fandoms so I was expecting this since a while.
    It's still sad, especially because, like @nullzai_techi said, we really know near to nothing about what's going on.
    But hey, it's the bloodbath fest many were waiting for since months so, yeah, see you in three pages

Meanwhile a question, when the next sigle should be out? February? March?

7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Using Kanjo calculation to predict the release date of Nogi, should be early March. Then again, Itsuka Dekiru was hurried sooner than predicted.

8. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

“Traitor” lmao
    So people must have their opinions set in stone for eternity? If you become friends with someone, and later on realize they are not the person you thought they were, do you have to continue being their friend for life? I liked techi a lot. I also made excuses for a while for her bad attitude. But it didn’t stop, it’s continued for literally an entire year, and it’s getting worse. More and more it’s looking like she’s acting like a diva to me. I can’t support a member like that.

You can assume everybody is a horrible person just waiting to rip into your oshi. Or you can realize more and more people are tired of excusing her behavior. She couldn’t even be bothered to take a picture with the rest of the group after yesterday’s performance.

• Like Like x 2
  9. 平手 志田

平手 志田 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    She's need to take some rest like Zuumin did and it's must be a her own decision. The members need to find another way to help her not just cover for her like this. btw We never know whats acctually behind all of these so ...

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  10. Sylvarus

Sylvarus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Well she also wasnt in the group picture taken by FNS. There is obviously something wrong whether it is something as simple as being rebellious or something really serious like depression or conflict within the group
    [​IMG]

11. ems

ems Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    warurinnn
    Someone said that the members said that they perform a cool version of keza ni fuka in FNS. That’s why they not smile. Can someone here confirm this?

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yes. Akanen and Fuu said it on their Message, and i think i saw a report that Yuuka said it too

13. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Probbly Techi's just in love? jk
    Regardless, she is indeed a fascinating person to be able to spark this much discussion. I mean thesis-like essays about her thoughts and personality had been a recurring theme both in this and at her thread. I just hope her idol career doesn't end prematurely like what happened to Yamaguci Momoe.
    Why can't just management give her a plane ticket to Europe or someplace to unwind/soul search, meanwhile let Risa be center.

14. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    White watching the beginning of this vid, I was like: how cute... yay... yay... Hm? Imaizumi... Is she sick again? Anw, yay... yay... y... WTF is wrong with Hirate???

Also, not even 1 day and the vid already has over 2k comments...

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Techi got a tough time in 2017 ...she lost her voice for a month, then got that crazy guy with flares incident and follow by pulling out in the summer tour due to health issue.
    we really have no idea whats going on behind the curtain :^^;: no blog update either from Techi. Now the inconsistent performances on TV. I wish i know what's going on:^^;:

16. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

inb4 its all management ploy to spice things up before single release :whistle:

17. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Techi posted a new blog. Short but quite deep and melancholic. She is definitely depressed and struggling but somehow hopeful. At least that's what I got after reading her blog.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    same, that's what i get too

Translated it here

• Like Like x 1
  19. nullzai_techi

nullzai_techi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I remebered SaiMajo when reading her blog .

君は君らしく生きていく自由があるんだ 。

Techi ganbare ! ずっと応援してます :,)

• Like Like x 1
  20. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    I can't interpret techi's meaning, but if i had to guess, she seems to be dealing with some sort of depression. i wonder if she is bi polar