1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Hirate just should go to Nogizaka for a while, and they'll straighten her out. Lots of different people there with ~7 years experience who have taken different paths and can offer their guidance and such.

Plus as far as I remember, seeing Nogi was the reason she decided to start this whole thing in the first place. Maybe it can help her remember that feeling. Because for now she seems kind of all over the place.

I respect Imaizumi's resolve and such, and would be open to seeing a song with like W-Yui centers, but feel pretty uneasy about the whole thing. I definitely would like to see something new happen with the center position. Even if just to see the result of how it affects Hirate, for beter or worse. Hopefully for the better obviously.

2. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I dont think only haters think this way.. I was a casual listener to Keyaki before & I only knew Hirate from the bunch.. It was hard to actually know other members at 1st when you were so focused on the hype center.. It took me months before I can really learn about other members as well.. Even my friends that was forced (by me) to watch Keyaki's MV can only recognize Hirate because she is the only center they saw.. They even said it was like Hirate feat other members.. It was kinda sad but that is what casual listener seem to think anyway..

I'm excited to find out if they'll push someone else for their next single..

3. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    ^ this is kInda sad if true other members are definitely featured in their mvs. it says something if none actually caught your attention. Fortunately i don't thInk you're the norm.

i see casual and even brand new listener comments all the time, and lots of members besides Techi are asked about.

In any of these huge 48\46 groups only a relatively small percentage of members will ever be centers for an A side song, so if a normal person can only notice the center it's pretty hopeless for a lot of girls

4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I couldn't agree more with chrissrhc. There's a whole side of tumblr full of casual Keyaki followers that know a lot about other members.
    Perhaps it depends on how much casual is the follower? But I think everyone is bound to notice different stuff or people in each MV, not just Techi.

I would like Techi in Nogi lol
    Having my first two Oshi together would be amazing! And Rena did it too, so... it would be karma (sort of) [hehe]

5. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

techi get in nogi ...

i know its just an imagination.. but i really want to see how it'll be

6. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    trade in with asuka ... i wonder how dat dark girl in keyaki .. lol ... i guarantee asuka will give much experience for keyaki .

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Techi has been excused from this weekend's two handshake events in Nagoya, including the live before Saturday's "national" (i.e., two-member lanes) event. The live is now over, and they apparently did Kaze ni without her, and ended it with all members pointing at the audience (as Techi does usually, as in the pic). The person who reported this said it was kakkoii (cool, stylish)

[​IMG]

Here are the lanes for the handshake, which has begun:
    【全20レーン】
    ●第1レーン:今泉佑唯・原田葵 Zumiko/Aoi
    ●第2レーン:織田奈那・長濱ねる Oda/Neru
    ●第3レーン:齋藤冬優花・渡辺梨加 Fuu/Rika
    ●第4レーン:石森虹花・菅井友香 Nijika/Sugai
    ●第5レーン:鈴本美愉・渡邉理佐 Suzumoto/Risa
    ●第6レーン:上村莉菜・守屋茜 Uemura/Akanen
    ●第7レーン:小池美波・土生瑞穂 Koike/Habu
    ●第8レーン:尾関梨香・佐藤詩織 Ozeki/Shii-chan
    ●第9レーン:長沢菜々香・米谷奈々未 Naako/Yone
    ●第10レーン:志田愛佳・齊藤京子 Shida/Kyonko
    ●第11レーン:小林由依・柿崎芽実 Pon/Memi

●第12レーン:加藤史帆・丹生明里 Shiho/Nibu Akari
    ●第13レーン:潮紗理菜・金村美玖 Sarina/Kanemura Miku
    ●第14レーン:高瀬愛奈・小坂菜緒 Manafi/Kosaka Nao
    ●第15レーン:井口眞緒・渡邉美穂 Iguchi/Watanabe Miho
    ●第16レーン:佐々木久美・濱岸ひより Kumi/Hamagishi Hiyori
    ●第17レーン:佐々木美玲・松田好花 Mirei/Matsuda Konoka
    ●第18レーン:東村芽依・宮田愛萌 Higashimura/Miyata Manamo
    ●第19レーン:影山優佳・河田陽菜 Kage/Kawata Hina
    ●第20レーン:高本彩花・富田鈴花 Takamoto/Tomita Suzuka

I've bolded the only two lanes that feature a Kanji and a Hiragana. Most feature either two Kanjis or a Hiragana 1gen/2gen.

8. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I would actually love to see this :D Seeing Asuka in Keyaki would be awesome, her attitude is quite a fit. She seems to really like playing teasing big sis with younger members so I wonder how she'll treat Keyaki-chans.

9. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Went here my first keyaki hs event. Was worth traveling from Tokyo, waiting long hours to get in, and queueing 1.5 for Imaizumi.. will talk about it later :D

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    So i just saw the news in my twitter , that 3 day concert in budokan just became full hiragana because techi injured her arm .
    that means kanji will not perform in budokan
    so when memi injured her arm ,it's okay
    but techi injured her arm , they cancel 2 day concert

hmmm..........

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS B**SH*T ?

really management , you have 20 more girls to cover for techi . but noooo ... you have to cancel 2 day concert .
    download.png

hey if techi is injured maybe you can, yknow rotate the center like nogi unders in their live
    keya: lul

i'm the last person to say this but ....FU** YOU MANAGEMENT

11. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    So they cancel the whole concert because Tenchi is injured.I know the girls are tired,but isn't Keyakizaka46 right now too depend on Tenchi condition o_O?( I think we can just treat Hiragana as separate group already).
    The situation with Keyakiza46 is too depressing :fp:. I don't like it because management treat the group like it depend on Tenchi(seriously,we have 20 member :hmm:)

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

So as I feared. Keya, especially Kanji, built their foundation hastily...
    Could have been used to try alternative formation instead. But well, no turning back now. The meme gotta be strong with this one.

May the disappointment doesn't turned-off even more fans before it's too late.

14. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    time to promote another member to be center for next single

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

15. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i wonder who decided this and why
    is it we can't go on without Techi (which they can and have)

or

we don't want our first Budokan to be incomplete?

Did the Techiless mini live play a role?

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

so Techi got an injury and they cancel Kanji concert and Hiragana got 3 days concert......well this is tough decision for management and i hope Techi will recover soon.

17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Not big fan of Kanji. But this is dissapointing. Feel bad for Techi, hope she recover soon.

18. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Next single,i hope they give Hiragana A-side track,they deserved it (I'm not a fan of Hiragana)

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The other members of K46 senbatsu (because that's what kanji is) must feel like s**t right now, it makes them look like complete nobodies.

20. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    look i hope techi recover and take a rest .
    but that doesn't mean management can cancel 2 day concert because the center is injured .
    you have 20 people in kanji , and some of them have center potential .
    you can make other people to cover in techi position.

it's just plain stupid for management to actually think that cancel 2 day concert is okay .

keyaki is on the way to become a meme in idol industry.
    idols who can't smile>> meme idol