1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. noTKMNnoLIFE

noTKMNnoLIFE Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Agreed. This is a forum, that's what it's for. Formulate your own opinions and share them. It's just a lazy tactic to drag the Japanese fandom into things for the sake of validating your opinions or silencing other peoples'. And it gets used both ways: "The Japanese fandom agrees with me, so your opinions are invalid." or "The Japanese fandom is [insert something derogatory], so you're as bad as them if you disagree with me."

International (clickbait) media on the other hand...

• Like Like x 1
  2. kyuudere

kyuudere Kenkyuusei

Sorry for out of topic discussion, but Katsuhiko Sugiyama, the composer of Aozora ga Chigau song, has composed an ED song for anime called Darling in the Franxx and it really has a strong Sakamichi vibes in the melody (more like Nogi to be honest)

if the video does not show watch the video here

^ the clean version of the ED, but only available til January 24, 2018 23:59 JST.

I think the MV has Keyakizaka46's MV vibes in it. It has nice urban feelings in it, and someone pointed out to me some urban place in the MV like inspired by Getsuyoubi no Asa MV.

What do you think of it? I think it did a good job marrying Nogi song with Keyaki MV

3. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    @kyuudere just saw that show today, the end is cool and has good energy. I can see what you mean with the nogi too, not bad at all :approve:

4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
  5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Basically yes.
    https://ticket.rakuten.co.jp/music/jpop/idle/RTZPABE
    upload_2018-1-23_17-48-27.png
    Hiragana sold all their seats for the 3 days in Budokan. The recently opened side seat and second level seat application were using first-come first-served basis, opened today at 18:00 PM JST and closed when the quota are met. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  6. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Good for Hiragana, after this concert, the management might finally let them have their own A-side.

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Great news! :banana:
    Happy for the girls.. hopefully we'll also get to see something from those three days :worthy:

8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Thanks gan @EinhanderX . Now, I hope they will be able to pull this up and perform great show. :1st:
    ----------------
    Other news, 2nd gen Hiragana got their Omotenashikai. The show will be held on Feb 12. Nibuchan, ganbatte!!!:inlove:
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/news/detail/E00188?ima=0000

9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    No I think this is typical ikimonogakari. Sakamichi is more visual (cool warawanai idoru keyaki and high lvl, uper-class vibe ojyosama Nogi), not uniq-music style.

10. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    or maybe they will include gana-chan for senbatsu single ? ( vote for memi )

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

11. glsone

glsone Member

Why only include only some of them? They've all earned these accolades pretty much equally. Let them all reap the benefits of their hard work.

12. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    At this point I would like Hira to stay away from Kanji and their "unbreakable bonds". I don't want to watch another drama from Keyakizaka.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  13. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
  14. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

15. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    It's from Countdown Japan. WOWOW have been releasing short clips of some of the acts leading up to the main broadcast on 10th/11th February.

Hiraishin
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CpRUErt6_P0s5FXyffU08c9eAcKlFOEF

Kaze ni Fukarete mo
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xa3XLW9bU-i9ceVAvm7PqRFu-K0WkuSw

Interview (Oda Nana, Sugai Yuuka, Moriya Akane, Kobayashi Yui)
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z9TOZY5WSUXCuU2sZaMlg63RKh--BEnq

While I'm linking stuff from my Google Drive, here's a backup of Techi's Nonfiction performance that kept getting removed from YouTube
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BIiTVHsnaHV6ee5bCtSbNAVnaY4HIsHq

• Like Like x 1
  16. Micranote

Micranote Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hate that Sony puppy guards the footage. I have to feed on the TV performances like I was going to starve to death.

It's so much easier to be a 48 fan.

17. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    I never understood all of this either, but I think the thing that annoys me the most is that they block their youtube channel outside japan... like, what's the freakin point if they are going to let VEVO upload their A-sides anyways and their B-sides are uploaded (and in many cases not even removed) anyways. I sometimes get the feeling that they aren't even telling Youtube to remove B-sides. But oh well, I guess it's Sony's choice wether they want Keyakizaka to become more popular and make more money or not ;)

18. Micranote

Micranote Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I remember having to look at the official Sony Thailand (I think?) YT channel for the Getsuyoubi no asa MV, indeed.
    But a good thing I noticed is that K46 is on the worlwide itunes! That's not the case for AKB48. Not all of the 48 groups are, actually.

19. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Iguchi Mao VS Hirate Yurina

• Like Like x 1
  20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Mao is the most underrated dancer :)

Techi on 24th Cosme ad

[​IMG] [​IMG]