[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    For a movie to be released in September its strange to me that in April you have not started to record

3. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

It makes since if the movie is low budget. Explains Techi casting too since you get some star appeal for relatively cheap.

4. Yuipuri

Yuipuri Kenkyuusei

Hmm... I read the manga and from my perspective the story isn't that complicated and the setting is quite simple. School, office, library, house. The appeal will be in Hibiki eccentric character. So maybe the filming don't need that much of time?

5. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Usually is it post-production that takes up the most time. Shooting scene usually doesn't take long at all.

6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Sigh. With Techi, it appears that the truth is hard to find. We think filming has explained her absence, then we find that filming hasn't started. Was it acting training? Rest and recuperation? Disgust with the whole operation? Psychological treatment? School work? We may never know. I just hope she's okay and will now go from strength to strength, and will be able to continue to make huge contributions to Keyakizaka and to our enjoyment.

As far as the film is concerned, I hope it's a good one, since I like the manga a lot, and Techi is indeed a lot like the amazing Hibiki. Techi says that she was undecided whether to take the role until she read the manga, and found herself really wanting to get Hibiki's character across to people. If she can act well enough to do that, this could be great.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 9
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@ukifune how can we find the truth when there might be cover up?

8. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    With idols, the truth is generally hard to find...

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Good point. Hard to find...but still fun to look for?

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

its time to move on and look forward to Hibiki when they release it in a few months.

11. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yeah I hope she will return soon now and that she have overcome whatever she was in trouble with

It has been too much time since that we didn't have all 21 members together
    We need all of them now happy and funny like the 1st year

12. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

I'm more worried for Mona at this point though

• Agree Agree x 12
  13. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I might be wrong but, didn't Mona send a message explaining her absence? I'm confused so i'm not sure because the message could be old, but she said something about bad experiences with fans (I think). She also just had an existential crisis because she realized that she is not in a kpop group. Bad joke.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from Docomo

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Keyakizaka management has announced that they will no longer accept presents from fans. There came to be so many that the burden of staff checking every one for safety before it went to the member became too great. Posted presents with a postmark after 7 May will not be accepted. And presents will only be accepted at handshake events until the Osaka event on 4 May. Letters will continue to be accepted.

These are steps Nogizaka took a year ago. Both the Nogi announcement and the Keyaki announcement say "for the time being." But that might be a long "time being."

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Looks like they want to do it safe right now than later, better safe than sorry. :(

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Looks more like they don't give a......
    The more I follow idols the less I'm impressed by japanese business organization.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Fukyouwaon dance cover :cool:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av21970663

from Docomo

from Twice <what is love?> behind the scene

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  19. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Is it management not caring about the fans? Or does it show that Keyaki has become so popular that with the amount of staff they have, they can't afford to check every present, and therefore they have to stop?

There are physical limits to the amount of presents they can check. @ukifune , do you know whether there is a tendency to send letters or gifts among fans? If the latter is more prevalent, it would be understandable that naturally, at some point there will be too many gifts for them to check efficiently.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^

You probably have heard about crazy fans planting hidden camera, microphone, inside dolls (or worse things)

The staff need to check the gifts they got for such things, and the amount of gift to be checked is unending.

They probably also need to check the fan letters, to filter the hateful messages and such.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2