[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Shida is probably okay. There's more Neru anti ammo but it won't make much of a difference. Still it's been a rough couple of months. No idea why Yone is doing a showroom though.

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    well if she got free time and she want to showroom, why not?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

The comments are going to be terrible. And she'd have to sit there for an hour ignoring trolls.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    they are always accompanied by staffs, who i'm sure helping them out.

it's better than hiding in a cave and wait for it to pass :/

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    So we have new pics of Mona, right? :D

@plus1plus1 perhaps is time for Keya fandom to moderate itself, instead of expecting members to cover up because of bullies? hm...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    i dont think manaka is doing wrong ... whats wrong with a Friend who comfort her ... maybe he is male ... so idol's friend must limited to same gender ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

And neru is there too lol :lol:
    so I doubt that they are having a 3 way date

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    at least we know others member still contact manaka and try to comfort her ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    Something did feel a bit off for me, but dunno, maybe just wait until tomorrow is the better options

10. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    I’m glad to hear that Mona is resting..not every guy friend you have, is your boyfriend. < That might be shocking to some wotas lol

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

I personally don't care in the slightest. But if they have pics showing her sleeping over at his house then I can imagine it being another 'scandal'. Similar to how they had pics of Minigeshi and Milky. :|

Although I guess it's possible that these things just don't matter as much and people have moved past getting worked up about this stuff. One can hope I guess...

12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    unfortunately most fans/wotas have unrealistic expectations and rules for an idol... guy friends are a big no.. moreover the "sleep over at each other's place"(ultimate no for them lol)

i really feel sorry for manaka.. a punch to the gut by bunshun when she's already down

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i think the sleep overs happened while they were growing up, but maybe i am misunderstanding.

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    No. Just no. SMH guys.
    Yone's SR will not have any significant bullying presence just because Manaka has a bunshun incoming.
    She might notice a comment or two but until Manaka appears with her nothing will happen.

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Pretty much yeah.

She's an idol, it's part of the job description.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  16. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    in my opinion as a new fans ...
    i just want 'manaka' happy ... so on Variety Show or Concert or else she can make me ( us ) happy ...

17. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Hopefully this scandal don't affect Mona too much,but this is just bad look even if nothing happen,fan can be scary sometimes :fp:

18. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Well yeah, I don't think most people want to see her unhappy either.
    In general I think other more than the "poor japanese girl can't have a boyfriend because wotas see her as their imaginary girlfriend" argument some people like to throw around during discussions about this topic, the reason why most people are angry about this stuff is because they feel like the girl doesn't take her work seriously and doesn't care about the group or her fans.

In this specific case, I'd like to believe that they're just friends because Neru was around too and since Manaka is basically on a hiatus anyway her friends might want to help her with whatever problem she's currently facing. If there's a male friend among her friends, who cares really.
    However, the problem with this is that we can't believe what Bunshun is trying to tell us as there is no definite proof, but at the same time the stuff her friend said about them just being friends and whatever isn't completely trustworthy either. Believing what he's saying would be naive. It does seem a little suspicious, but unless there's more proof I don't see a reason to be upset here.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i wonder if anyone beyond haters and your more small minded extreme idol fans are actually "bothered" by this. those people probably aren't nor were ever going to be keya fans anyways

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I definitely don't mind so don't take this the wrong way, but if you label everyone who is bothered by it a hater/small minded fan, then no, no one but haters and small minded fans are bothered by it.

• Agree Agree x 4