[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @Discoverable They would be posted in the relevant thread, for example Gana's 1st Album Thread has the recent 4th round results.

Love your choice of oshis btw ;)

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The same message has been posted for both Keyakizaka and Nogizaka in their official sites' respective news lists: some fans have been hanging around where they live -- "stalking" them -- and this has to stop. It is an invasion of privacy. Anyone identified may be banned from all future events. The police have been notified. People have apparently been following members both on foot and by car.

One post reported seeing an incident where Monta and Oda ran away at high speed from them and escaped. (Yes, that could have been a post from one of the stalkers, whom another post points out don't think of themselves as stalkers).

Lots of condemnation on 2channel and elsewhere. The news post went to great pains to thank fans for the continuing support and to say only a tiny minority were involved.

I was worried there would be a rush of non-Keyaki fans talking about "Keya-trash" (boisterous young Keyaki fans) again, but the fact that this affects both groups seems to have avoided that.

• Informative Informative x 3
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Big news today of the first-ever combined Sakamichi group campaign -- for the Sakamichi auditions this summer. Appearances Friday and Saturday by three trios of members on TV and radio in three cities around the country:

1. Saitou Yuri, Ishimori Nijika, Katou Shiho in Sapporo.
    2. Shinuchi Mai, Ozeki Rika, Matsuda Konoka in Nagoya.
    3. Akimoto Manatsu, Koike Minami, Takase Mana in Osaka

There was also a feature on the morning shows introducing the TV advert that will be playing, with video of various members of all three groups (Nanase, Mai, Hirate, Mirei) and voice-voice-overs from at least Maiyan and Techi.

if the video does not show watch the video here

To me, the biggest thing is seeing that they really are treating Hiragana as a full-scale group, separate from Kanji and Nogi, although related to them. Maiyan's voice-over makes joining Sakamichi sound pretty attractive: meeting all kinds of people and learning things about yourself. Signboards have also shown up in Shinjuku station:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

"This summer, your life will change. Nogizaka46. Keyakizaka46 (written in kanji). Keyakizaka46 (written in hiragana)."

source source

And now the actual CMs are on YouTube (Techi, Mirei, Maiyan):

Hirate's is true Hirate. "Good things and bad things...neither a right answer nor a wrong one." Gave me chills. Loved the view over the Shibuya Scramble, I think from Tsutaya.

And so did Mirei's. "I never expected to be accepted...but when I see the penlights, I grow stronger." (Of course I liked the millisecond glimpse of Memi weeping with the others on stage when the album was announced.)

Maiyan "For someone like me who wasn't good at getting up in front of people to be accepted was something I had never thought would happen."

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    • Like Like x 4
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Ozeki, Maichun and Konoka showroom

[​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/keyakizaka46/status/1007605181276663808

Yuttan, Katoshi and Nijika on radio

[​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/keyakizaka46/status/1007548686967005184

Miichan, Manatsu and Manafi on radio

[​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/keyakizaka46/status/1007602368261677056

Risa and Yuipon were the guest on Honda Tsubasa radio show

[​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/keyakizaka46/status/1007579096015036416

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    why keya kanji didnt send their more high profile member?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. glsone

glsone Member

Because they aren't as good at talking and promotion as the girls they sent which is the point of the campaign.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

9. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Exactly.

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  11. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Anyone know about this?
    New Dorama with "Nurse" Neru?

DfwZuP4UwAApSLi.jpg

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Hi sorry for the link dump

Techi CM sub

Mirei's CM + Her thoughts about it, and a message to those who are thinking of applying

Katoshi's blog about Kage's hiatus
    Mao's blog about Kyoko and Sarina

Several Oda Nana interview
    ExTaishu
    Laurier Web (mainly about her first acting experience)

I translated Hiragana Story but as Twitter thread(s), because sadly i don't have time to do full translation like the first 2 parts

If you understand Bahasa, someone is working to fully translate the articles

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Can we change the name of this thread as kanji keyakizaka46 instead of general keyakizaka46? Cuz hiragana already have theirs.

I hope hiragana will change their group's name not "keyakizaka" but other and pls be a real new sister group. Cuz i'm sooooo tired to see and hear them saying "people see us a under kanji blah blah blah"

If they still use keyakizaka's name i swear they will get overshadowed by kanji (keyakizaka46) forever. And you know i'm annoyed by it.

oh keyakizaka will held summer tour just like last years...?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Yeah, keyaki's group nomenclature is akin to smarphone names, it's like Galaxy Note 7.0 vs Note 7.
    New zaka name would boost confidence in standing side by side their seniors.

• Like Like x 1
  15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    They are releasing their debut album, doing promotions-- introducing themselves on TV and radio with 'Hiragana Keyakizaka46' and every time they happily explains what's the difference between Kanji and Hiragana, and proudly explains about their image, the "Happy Aura". Plus, there's the "W-Keyaki no uta"

giving them a new name, releasing them as a group of their own, thought it might sounds great-- after all that they went through and do, is just cruel to them imo

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

yesterday i wrote "Hiragana46" on some of my post and i realize its a pain to spell Hiragana Keyakizaka46. :^^;: Imagine the members got to introduce themselves on radio every time....

LINE Pay PR event (Sugai, Neru, Yuipon and Pechan)

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av25129028

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  18. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Either that, or merge the threads together You always see people cross and double posting, if there is anything concerning gana. So you might as well have them back together.
    It is like reading someone posting, "gana are releasing there album in a few days" in this thread and you think to yourself, didn't i just already read this in the gana thread?.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Its too late for Hiragana to change their name. If they were going to do that they should have done it around the same time 2nd gen appeared.

Besides there's probably legal reasons why they don't change their name involving copyright, contracts, etc...

20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Please let us know when Kanji Keyaki YouTube videos on Keyakizaka46's official Japanese YouTube channel (e.g. "Glass wo Ware!") is no longer geoblocked. It's great for Hiragana Keyaki's latest music video not to be geoblocked, and so does the entire Nogizaka46 camp, so shouldn't the entire Keyakizaka46 camp have all their videos unlocked?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1