1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    yes.. i remembered my post was actually meant as a reply to you lol...
    such a weird empty feeling right now. no more yuichanzu too..:cold:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Ichiki Rena was fairly popular IIRC and she graduated early.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Did she really miss live performances/concerts that many? She co-subbed Glass wo Ware as center! I was not prepared for this. I was prepared for Tecchi's graudation but not anyone else's esp for a group that only released 6-7 singles.

Usually, I can see a silver lining when a big name graduates like how the next popular member will be promoted to senbatsu but 3 kanjis didn't participate and management didnt include any hiragana. So, it's pretty clear they want two groups separated.

What happens when more Kanjis graduate? Will they be replaced by Hiragana? or Will they be replaced by new girls through new "Kanji audition"? if it's the latter than Hiragana will be like the 2nd gen of Nogi, the step children

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    ill miss zuumin as a keya member, but look forward to her solo career. 3 years 7 singles is a long run for such a big group to not lose a member

• Like Like x 1
  7. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Did she confirm if her solo career will consist of her solo MUSIC career? I just assumed she meant like she'll stay in the entertainment business in general. It'll be cool to have her as a soloist.

8. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    if she is going to be in the entertainment business, i assume music will be a part of that.

9. Yuriah28

Yuriah28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Well, now that the first graduation happened (I mean de jure it's the second one, but yeah, it's the first "real" one), the question "How will Kanji get new members?" arises once again. Now, it's doubtful that anything will happen in the next coming months, but as more and more members graduate, they will have to do it sooner or later. The most obvious route would be to promote Hiragana members - and technically it happened once already with Neru - but they seem to try really hard to promote Hiragana as a different entity (I mean if you skip the song on Kanji single thing and HS), so I wonder...

10. NanaHoshii

NanaHoshii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    habumizuho
    with Sakamichi Series first joint audition

11. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    cant believe Zuumin's name would now appear on the [Graduated Members Thread]

12. Yuriah28

Yuriah28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Yeah, you're right, I completely forgot about that. After that initial announcement for it back in spring or so, I haven't really heard anything about it so I kinda just forgot its existence. My bad.

13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I think those are the times the girls need our support the most.

Yuuka's message feels courageous and straightforward to the future, but having the 21 bonds have probably wavered the girls motivation. Not even talking about Manaka absence and hiragana momemtum.

Not going to force zuumin oshi to stay, but. Let's keep in mind that all this "without yurina, keyaki is doomed" rethoric really hurt their feelings. We should not follow the same pattern with zuumin.

14. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

She'll be stuck there with only Harada Mayu to keep her company :cry2:

• Creative Creative x 2
  15. Bingo

Bingo Member

I have a very simple wish, that all 21 members will perform together again someday, pretty much not going to be happened

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  17. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well, within the group, only she and Kobayashi have the will to say out loud that they want to become a center. However, after the 7th single senbatsu announcement, you can say that her dream won’t become true for a very very long time.

Some said that it was her ears, but if she goes for a solo career after graduating from K46, you can at least understand that it is not b/c of her health problem.

18. glsone

glsone Member

Not really. It depends on what exactly her issue is, but if it's an ear issue like it's been sounding like the main thing that would effect is her dancing since the ears have such an effect on our balance and feeling of motion sickness. If she just sings the problem may never get bad enough to prevent her from performing. But it's really all speculation so who knows. Maybe she'll come out with a juicy tell-all interview 6 months from now and enlighten us.

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    from now i'll be posting blog translations related to zuumin in her thread

• Like Like x 4
  20. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Big loss for Keyakizaka.. Imaizumi had everything.. she could sing, dance, act, amazing performer almost never seen her give less than 100%, and she had the personality and appeal that pulled in a legion of fans.
    ..such a shame..
    Judging by how Kagechan and Hiyori looks up to Imaizumi, She would've also been a good senpai to the incoming keyaki juniors..
    Hiyori's latest blog is just :cold: :cry:

• Like Like x 7