1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Damn, Yonesan. I dunno why, but you'll always have a special place in my heart. Probably because she reminds me of someone I used to know or something.

An excerpt from the interview:

Koike: She does! She shows a very cute face, you would really fall in love with her. Also, she has a habit of biting her lips when she's blushing!
    I get it, Minami. I really do. :D I think she showed it before in KeyaKake or some other variety.

2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Berisa, Riichan and Miichan, guests on SOL.

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Since there're signs of life from the new gens I think we can consider closed the graduations for Keyaki.... right?

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Since the obvious candidates are gone, then probably yes.

5. glsone

glsone Member

I highly doubt there was any actual correlation between the two things. Especially it's only been Nogizaka new members so far and no Keyakizaka ones. No reason to think they are all on the same time table.

6. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

I doubt those events are correlated. In any case, we still have yet to get a out of the blue graduation (all of the current ones were expected and predicted). We probably won't get one this year, but I predict next year we're gonna have one.
    But let's be optimistic and hope it doesn't happen.

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. Wasn't the Nogi info a leak? Hard to know if they plan to do the three groups together or separately. One suspects the recruits have been taking lessons for a while. Might they be ready for introductions in December live shows? If the graduations are over. If Hirate's status is decided. And if they really do plan to go ahead with three full-scale groups.

2. The Keyaki Republic 2017 disks are still selling away. I don't know numbers, but it started at #1, dropped to #3, slipped out of the top ten, but now is back at #9 for the past two weeks, two months after release.

3. The Hiragana stage play/musical Magia Record will be on TV this Saturday night at ten. On the satellite channel TBSchannel2. 11月24日(土)22:00~ CS放送チャンネル TBSチャンネル2 I believe it's the full show, recorded at the final performance. There may be some backstage stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Am I the only one who calls the upcoming Kanji 2nd gen and Hiragana 3rd gen as "W-Keyakizaka46 4th gen" considering that they will debut at almost the same time?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
  10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't even bother with the "W-"

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    by your logic shouldn't the nogizaka "generations" be considered to?
    when a 48 sister group adds new members do you count that as W 48 group generation whatever the number would be up to?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You can argue they're separate but are you really going to say with a straight face they're as separate to each other as they are to Nogi?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    But Kanji/Hiragana status has always been different from Nogi or 48g so in this case I kind of understand @x_AozoraKataomoi_x point, even if I don't consider them a W-K 4th gen.
    @glsone @TargaK I didn't knew the picture was leaked, I thought it was the first sign on Nogi spring or something. But since the presentation delay, I kind of thought that both Nogi and Keya mngmnt would wait the end of this year graduations before showing us the new members.
    I really can do without an out of the blue graduation, honestly. The one that were expected already hurt enough

14. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    id say they're more separate than the 48 sister groups with akb

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Sure, but they are still sharing the name Keyakizaka46.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The status of Hiragana, let alone the new gens, is still pretty unclear. Maybe we'll know what to call them by January, lol. I think Hiragana is further from Kanji than the Nogi unders are from Nogi, since they do different songs, even a different style of song. They may seem closer to Nogi than to Keyaki, in musical style and in personal/professional style. They're part of the same overall group ("Keyakizaka46"), and know each other pretty well, but are different in many ways, some of which are as yet undefined.

I think it was a year ago, or maybe more, when Akimoto-sensei made a strong statement that there would be no switching or sharing of members between groups on the Nogi and the Keyaki sides. His saying it made me think such switching might have become a definite possibility, lol. New opportunities for members of the two groups to work together seem to be appearing.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Ok guys, relax a bit. Soon we gonna have amazing news and hard news.

But now, I want to know something... what's with Techi? :fp::lol:

[​IMG]

Is like her fans said "she probably had a difficult childhood". That's why the mistery.

• Creative Creative x 3
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Two things. One, here is the key to the baby pics posted above by @Xiphyas.

[​IMG]

Hirate-chan never provided a baby/child pic of herself when they were shown on KeyaKake. The talk was that her relations with her parents were bad, but who knows. Knowing her, she might just have thought it was unseemly, and wanted to be seen as her current self. Of course, that means that she gets to be seen as an otter (which people have said she looks like).

Two, here's some info about the supposed leak of new members. The "leak" is just a compilation of what unsuccessful candidates have said. The Nogi picture might be official, although there is no mention of new members in the Nogi official news. The info leak (accurate or not) was about how many new people there would be in each group, etc.:
    • Nogizaka 12
    • Kanji Keyaki 22 (!!)
    • Hiragana 2 (!)
    • Aoi-chan may graduate and the final strength of Kanji and Nogi would be about the same
    • Kanji goes to senbatsu (i.e., selection of performers, not everybody performing)
    Comments provide both agreement and disagreement. One called it "nonsensical." Another suggested 10 to Kanji and 7 to Hiragana. There are 12 new members in the supposed Nogi pic. Here's a version with numbers and some names given by someone (click photos to enlarge):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

You can't miss Oda Nana, she has the same eyes since being little!

20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    And is hard to see Miichan pic and not say "irasshai" (Keyakitte, Kakenai? #56).

@ukifune those "leaks" about number of members are just speculations, some people say: 12 Nogi, 16 Kanji and 13 Hira (a lot of tendency for Kanji to have more new members than the other groups). Now, the truth of that photo is not totally clear.

Until I can see, it's Nogi emblem. And it says that Kitagawa Yuri-san was an AKB 3rd Draftee.
    [​IMG]

And they are doing a filming (promotion probably?).
    [​IMG]

We just need to wait for an official announce.