[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. hajimetal

hajimetal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    [​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Wow 22 is quite a lot, its like a whole new group.
    So we would have Kanji + Kanji unders and Hiragana + Hiragana unders, both with senbatsu selection. Why not its maybe something they have to do to grow bigger.

If Aoi is gonna graduated, its better that they announce it right now, it would be less suffering than in few month...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    if they add that many members and start doing the senbatsu thing, i believe keya will drop. . they'll basically become like the other sister groups under the 48\46 group umbrella.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  4. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

no they won't from a business perspective they would still sell well for the next 3 years and so on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. kazuya

kazuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    While I’d like to think that too, this will probably happen for at most the next two singles. However if somehow the core members changed into some kind of senbatsu, AND the song quality drops as a result, people might start comparing them to Nogi (who are doing quite well with it) or the 48s.

Senbatsu itself might not be the cause of less sales - the stagnation of song quality most definitely would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    well enough handshakes might off set their drop in relevance when it comes to album sales , but everything else will drop.

• Like Like x 1
  7. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

yeah, cause Keyaki is dying :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    from 3 graduation (you hear it 3! only 3!!), integration of senbatsu etc.
    As much as I'm sad about the recent graduation and the imminent new senbatsu formation they're not going to go down hill that fast. They're still 3 years old :fp::fp:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Do people really think the only thing Keyaki have going for them is that they don't change members? Because that's basically what you're implying.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  9. glsone

glsone Member

Sounds more like the classic stance of "it's not what I want so that means it's wrong" than anything else.

• Like Like x 1
  10. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

I understand the sentiment of "21 kanji keyaki members" I like it too, but it's not realistic. The group is moving on a new chapter new members and hopefully new center soon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The addition of new members is needed right now, not especially in regards of the sales or whatever but imo more to keep the focus and give new ambition to all the members who they are here from the start.

I think they need a new motivation, they need to get out of the 3 consecutive graduation before it spreads too much on members mind. Keep fighting!

• Like Like x 1
  12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i dont think all of these grad will affect general fans. changing members in girl group is like normal thing there. the only thing matter the most is how to keep the brand relevant. keya is lucky to known for their music quality but that is the hardest thing to keep up. and hira girls also help keya floating right now.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    You right. I you ask to the fans here, they would say they are fine but with the grad shock.

Obviously 3 graduations on a 21 members group can be hard (more for these members fans). Nogizaka will had 8 graduations this year I think, but they have 3 generations and rotation system.

This is the last year with 21 members, the photobook suggest new and fresh air. We as fans, need to keep the supporting. Also I think graduations will not affect sales in general.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  15. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It could be, but nothing is sure until mngmnt announce it. I wouldn't mind the number though. Better a real new full gen than 4-5 random members that fans wouldn't know how to classify.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

That would be so weird if Kanji actually ends up getting like 20 members. That would put Kanji at similar numbers to Nogi.

18. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Kanji keyakizaka will perform on Best Artist 2018 11/28

and NHK Utacon 12/4
    SnapCrab_NoName_2018-11-26_15-38-31_No-00.png

• Like Like x 3
  19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Keyakizaka46 and LAWSON on the christmas and year final campaign. You can get a Keyakizaka original folder.

[​IMG]

You need to buy the producs on the list (3 of them + the folder). The bad thing... 1 person per store.
    (time to visit many stores and luckly my girlfriend loves Keyakizaka) [hehe]
    [​IMG]

Here is the referencial images.
    [​IMG]

LAWSON campaign site.

(Was enjoying a trip, so had no time to share news).

20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Remember that the choreographers practice the dance with a similar number of the group members, so can be TAKAHIRO-sensei dancers. BUT, all of them are using the front sticker (where normally the audition staff put the candidate number). The video can be a big leak or a big trick. As I said on a previous post, many rumors saying that Keyaki could have a 20 members 2nd generation.

I'm just going to keep insisting, that we need to wait for an official announcement.

• Informative Informative x 1