1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    There is a lot of similarities between some of the 9 new members, faces or haircuts are practically the same for several of them.

I would have expected more originalities but overall I'm satisfied, can't wait to see them.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rahmadhika99

Rahmadhika99 Kenkyuusei

latest three members look nogi-like very much for me

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    16 and 35 :cold:
    oh well Hikaru(44) and Ten(71) made it:banana:

4. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm so excited to see them on keyakeke

5. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I’m currently live streaming FNS rn and it was just announced that there will be a 48G x Sakamichi x iZ*One collaboration performance next week.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    71!!!!!! :D:D:D
    and yeah, I read the FNS stuff on twitter, but Nogi was involved as well. There will be 24 girls.

7. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Just saw Keyaki on FNS Kayousai.
    I honestly think Techi has bad shoulders. Her slowness is always arm movements, and she puts less force into her arm movements.
    I think its Doctor's orders, shes been off with shoulder problems and i think its only gotten worse.

Her sad face is not being able to go 100% and feeling bad for letting everyone down (in her mind).
    This is what happens when management take a 16 year old girl and make her swing her arms around like a crazy person all the time.

Overall the performance was good, obviously it's not perfect but thats never going to be the case without all the first gens we know and love.
    Looking forward to Kohaku, even got the day booked off of work.

I also don't think its fair to say 1st gen don't have privilege, they've earned their position with 3 years of hard work. Techi has carried the group (to her own physical detriment) all that time. So yes, she should be senbatsu, as should the top 1st gens.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
  8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I watched the performance and Techi gives the impression she isn’t enjoying it. Not sure about bad shoulders. Why do cartwheels then?

I liked the X-mas medley

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

I may saw it wrong but there were scenes in the performance that Techi shown that she was having pain

10. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Not seen all of the show, I'll go through it later when its been recorded.
    They did an xmas medley?

I quite liked the duet with the old guy (Go Hiromi) and young lad, thought the boyband stuff was funny.
    One, night, carnival...

I think its more she has to avoid jerky movements, and over extension, stressing certain ligaments etc
    Shes in recovery, so she doesn't want to do the stuff that damaged it (like the futari saison solo).

Yeah I saw that, the hell that she must be going through. I think it's a matter of getting through Kohaku and then she might go off again.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2018
  11. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I seriously doubt management would let Hirate perform if she were hurt. Even if she were, she could just stop. It's honestly terrible to watch and not fair to the other members. It's been two years now of this. I have no idea what is going on but this shouldn't have been happening for this long.

I doubt it but, I suppose with two instances it could be an artistic choice but if so it's not working.

The collaboration was great though. I love Kyoko's twintails and Risa was looking very cute today too.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Maybe not in the UK or US, but so long as she isn't going to die on stage, in Japan she will perform.
    But yeah, she's in recovery and doing the bare minimum.

Of course I may be wrong, and she could be in serious mental distress (or both).

• Agree Agree x 5
  13. Rahmadhika99

Rahmadhika99 Kenkyuusei

Honestly thinking, Techi's just preventing herself to show off more. the burden of seven times straight being center may reach the peak that she would love a break a while from the blocking zero. regardless all those injuries though. and oh, great costume on FNS tonight.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  14. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Quite possibly! Pretty cool idea that she's doing this to get demoted!!

15. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

I know we see a lot of stories of severe overwork in Japan but these are children. That's not how things work there. Imaizumi was gone for months with no problem. Kagechan can come back in two years if she wants.

Or she could have just turned down center...

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    she just centre for 7consecutive singles and other than that, what she had done? she isnt variety tv regular, not a regular actress, not a regular model and not doing hs too. why she looks sick, depressed more than acchan, jurina, sayanee, sakura, heck, even more than ikoma and maiyan? wonder what the other girls are thinking about her on off schedule.. right now..she looks like having some kind of mental illness..she cant even be put in ''overwork" category as she is doing less than the other aces..

• Agree x 10
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  17. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    honestly, i'm so disappointed at her, and it hurts to say it. The other girls are working as hard or even harder while she gets all these centers and tailor-made songs and videos. She was all smiles during her movie promotions while looking miserable the few times she's been in KeyaKake or in music shows. The other girls try as hard as they can while she's somehow okay with giving these awful performances she's giving now and she gave last autumn. It's almost painful to see Sugai and other try to be all smiles during interviews while she just stands there looking like a zombie. If she doesnt wanna be there she should graduate, I feel like they keep modelling the group after her only for her to show no interest. Maybe if she leaves they can find a new image that makes them shine more equally.
    And its painful to say this, because I've never been so mesmerized by a group like I was with Keyaki in 2016/2017, but Im just tired of finding new excuses to excuse Techi's unprofessional behaviour. Because that's how I see it tbh, not even a health issue, just a lack of interest. During her movie promo she seemed to have no problems to smile and speak, while with group promos she refuses to. Alsso, I get that being a public figure can be tiring, but I also have to deal with some nasty stuff at my workplace and work my ass off for my salary, and I dont have the luxury of looking like I couldnt care less when I walk to the office

• Agree x 22
    • Like x 5
    • Disagree x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Dislike x 1
  18. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

That's how I'm beginning to feel too. But I don't think she means to do anything bad. I think she's not mature enough at her age to just say she does not want to be an idol or at least that she doesn't want to be center. It's like she's just going through the motions and not really into it.

Also, the taped wrists is probably just to prevent injury during the cartwheel.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Don't take too easily the fact that she center 7th consecutive times. Its "just" a new record after all. When you started at 14yo, the pressure you can feel can honestly destroy you. Believe it or not, the performances she has to do on stage are different from all the girls you quoted.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i just want to remind people when Techi came back her performances were fantastic They have been pretty fantastic or at least good with one exception until this week. Last year she went into a similar funk or whatever around this time. I don't know why though. One would thInk if it was physical or her just not caring management would sit her. the groups has performed multiple times without her. i think everywhere mental illness is stIll misunderstood, but i know a lot of people that suffer from it have ups and downs. i know it's not as easy as "getting over it"

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 1