1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Maybe because IZONE is technically not jpop idol but collaborated with 46/48 groups? I also don't get the excitement although it is just a handful

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I'm glad Hiragana didn't get dragged into this Izone promo.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    First of all, I don't think most of them like 48/46G that much, maybe just casual fan. They also like K-pop/IZ*ONE and think it's good to see both their favorite K-pop and J-pop on one stage. Yeh, that's all.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Honestly just put them together, there is no point having unofficial ranks aso. If they do that, they just end up having same situation as before, remember gana.
    Technically kanji just added 6 more positions to their ranks, that is not a lot. From my perspective there is no good reason trying to group the 2nd gens separate form the 1st. You want to create unity not discord

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Ok... no... I didn't expect the song be this bad. I think it's the the first time I watched something and had to stop halfway. I find it quite weak.

I'm glad too Hiragana didn't have to do this, but more because the quality than the Izone stuff, but I feel bad for Nogi and Keya... though perhaps I'm the only one who dislike the song... I haven't checket it yet.
    As for Izone, I understand why Akb/Sakamichi fans are upset, I don't particularly like the "collaboration" either, but it was obvious Aki-p would do something like this.
    2.5 years needs to be milked since the start and they are doing it both in Japan and Korea.
    Hopefully the custom Akip-song-of-the-year will be the only time Keya will be dragged into it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. glsone

glsone Member

How did Keyakizaka go from having their costumes be one of their strongest points; one of the coolest and most interesting things about the group to this? It's like they blew 5 years worth of costume budget all in 2016.

In regards to the collab I absolutely love IZone and the 46 groups so I was pretty happy with it. The song wasn't even that bad. Standard AKB fair that at least had the solid vocals from the Korean girls. The oddity of seeing Won Young shoulder to shoulder with Maiyan was worth it all.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    i dont get why on earth they havent used those white/black uniforms that they wore on their summer tour when singing Ambivalent (Yurina was wearing a black beret too), those were amazing

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @Zerase You mean Keyaki Republic? I would've digged that too tbh.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    so by your reasoning anyone who follows other idol groups are just casual fans? i've been following keyakizaka since its inception, buy keyakizaka merchandise as much as my budget allows but that doesn't keep me from discovering other artist

10. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This seems to be a push for the IZ*ONE honestly.. It's not like I hate them rather I have a favourite member that has caught the attention (chaeyeon) ..

What I really hated was that Aki-p 'used' them especially 46g since they are rising in terms of popularity .. I wouldn't have really mind that IZONE had collab with 48g since PDU48 wasn't possible with 48g's participation..

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. glsone

glsone Member

You're ignoring how many kpop fans watched that performance just because of the Izone members and got exposed to a bunch of the 46 girls in the process. Unfortunately I don't think the Kanjis left much of an impression, but the point still remains.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I wish they would have had real costumes for this song. Like for Sakamichi AKB when each group had a different riff on the same basic costume. Nogi and AKB looked good but Kanji looked really out of place in their Ambivalent smocks looking like its finger paint day in art class, and Izone in their flight attendant cosplay.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Neru-chan and Dani on ANN.

Showroom SP.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Keyakizaka46 no ANN.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm going to Christmas final day. Sorry in case the links went down. I will update on my return.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Clips from the Omitatekai on M-On's Sakidori show Friday night:

Good blend of voices. A little skewed in their positioning on stage, but hey, no problem. Tons of talent.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    W-Keyakizaka is such a beautiful song...everytime I hear the chorus...whoa so good.

I'm so proud of them, they must have been so nervous but their voices looks great.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On radio, Hirate says that she hasn't met all the 2gens yet, but they are dancing Ambivalent with three of them, and although she hasn't actually spoken with them, they are doing amazingly well. She says that what took her and the others a great deal of trouble to learn, they seem to be picking up as a matter of course.

It seems that Yone-san may not be on Kouhaku. A news item on the official site says that the handshake event in Osaka on 22 Dec will be her last participation in group activities. Then it adds that she will be back for a special event on 10 Feb that was advertised before her graduation announcement. No mention of Kouhaku.

17. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The way they have dealt with the 3 graduations looks like pure amateurism to me. I can't believe it.

First, Shida. After months of hiatus they announced it on a little news like it was nothing. No date, no news durings weeks and she just appeared during 2 minutes at the end of KeyaKake and "ah, well, so this is the end, okay".

Second, Imaizumi. Nearly the same thing, we didn't see her for months, at least she wrote a blog but she didn't participate with the group during months and leave just like that at the end of a KeyaKake episode. Ok.

Last, Yone. At least she participated with the group activities and we are able to see her until the end, she can enjoy everything til the end but you don't let her participate in Kouhaku ? The biggest event of the year ? you just have to wait 9 days. It could be a great goodbye for her and for everyone.

I don't know how it works on other groups and in their graduations history because I'm a new fan. Maybe it is normal but it seems very unprofessional to me.

18. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Its normal.

Shida and Imaizumi were on hiatus for health reasons, its not like mgmt was keeping them from the group for malicious reasons.

And the timing of Yone's graduation was likely decided by Yone herself a long time ago.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. glsone

glsone Member

What exactly makes you think they are not letting her participate in the Kouhaku performance?

20. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    If the handshake on the 22 december is her last activity with the group, how can she participate on kouhaku the 31 dec ?

I never talk about malicious reasons. I think its not that hard to do at least a special KeyaKake episode about the 3 graduate members and speak about their 3 years memories in the group instead of let them go like that.

Yes Yone decided to graduate long time ago but I speak about the timing of her graduation date. The news of her last activity came out today 17/12 to announce that she is gonna left the 22/12 when you have Kouhaku the 31 I don't really understand this timing.