1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    22nd December is the final handshake event for Ambivalent so it makes sense that it's Yone's last idol activity too.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Again, it was likely Yone who decided she wanted to leave before Kouhaku.

Edit: What I mean is, it was likely Yone who decided that her graduation would coincide with the end of Ambivalent activities and that she was fully aware that this meant she wouldn't go to Kouhaku.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    in other groups it depends on your popularity. popular ones have graduation concerts. lesser ones tend to announce it on blogs or mobame. some go out with a bang like announcing marriage or something

4. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @Sam_E @Navicon46
    It makes sense indeed, I just feel bad for her to miss such a big event

• Like Like x 2
  5. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

imaizumi, Manaka and Yone's blog will be close at 31 December 2018, noon
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/news/detail/O00134?ima=0000

based keyaki management current nature toward keyaki members maybe only techi will got that special privilege when she graduates.
    1 month keyakake techi special just like ikoma in nogichuu and mayuyu in akbingo
    national tour graduation concert

i think for other keyaki members they will get the same treatment like yone.manaka and zumin so there will be no criticism from fan that management have a double standard for nonpopular/popular members when keyaki members graduates.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I just saw the FNS performance (two weeks later, I know) and damn... Tecchi really should just graduate if that's her performance level these days.

Videos like this don't help

if the video does not show watch the video here

Injury or attitude problem, she just can't go on like that without it being reflected on Keyakizaka.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't know but how come the topic went from Yone's participation in Kohaku to Techi's graduation..

I am too unsatisfied with her performance and heck, this year was worst for Kanji Keyaki. We know that but the graduation of members has affected Techi and they are very close to her, especially Yone and Manaka. She is quite sensitive about it(yone mentioned it in an interview)

The sudden attention (not really sudden but exaggeration) given by the media to her acting career has seemed to drain her..

You just can't judge her emotions well since she has it twisted in such a way that it's confusing.
    She is regarded as genius and all but no, they can't see that she is just your average high schooler. Let her breathe, not suffocate with expectations.

So please, let her decide what she has to do. She should realise it by herself not us saying what she has to. Baby otter is vulnerable like any girl, I hope everyone understands that.

And I don't intend to support her recent performance as it's really bad so what I am saying is that it's time it should stop and I will wait till she decides what the right choice is ..

PS : I think Yone might participate in Kohaku. Well it might or might not happen but where is the fault in hoping,right?

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Well, she has been like that since late 2016 and frankly speaking it has actually boosted keyaki (Honorable mention: Neru). I mean people wants to know what she's up to so they immediately rush in when something new comes out. Her brooding is actually not a problem there since it also matches the image of kanji keyaki

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    That is puzzling.

Because she looks radiant in school of lock. I don't know why she's bipolar between music performance and outside activities.

• Agree Agree x 6
  10. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    I don't think it's been quite that long. She's been inconsistent since Fukyouwaon in mid 2017 but the Tokyo Idol Festival performance is the only one I know of that stands out as being really bad. I haven't seen all the performances from 2017 but I think the Kaze Ni ones I've seen were all fine too. It's only really the performances from the last month or so that have been bad again.

I agree that something needs to change but graduation seems a bit extreme. I don't think Techi should be center again next single, hopefully being out of the spotlight will help a bit.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. glsone

glsone Member

I noticed it a lot when she was promoting Hibiki; she was fairly normal again. Only conclusion I can come up with is she just plain doesn't enjoy being in Keyakizaka anymore.

There was definitely some instances in early 2017, right after Kouhaku that I remember her looking like she was going to fall asleep during activities and people wondering what was up with her. It certainly wasn't this bad.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Sorry, but this is going to far. You cannot call her bipolar, because of some armchair analysis. Even if it is a fun way to describe the way she acts between being on and off stage. this is going to far. Bipolar is a serious condition, is not something you just throw around.
    Don't believe what you see on stage. She just won an award for acting! If anything I think she is calculated and she knows what she is doing. So there is no point being worried about her, kanji the other hand is something different. Honestly at the moment I don't think there is a future without Techi as the centre, and that is all Aki-p and the managements fault.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Maybe, I don't know, not making her center every single time would solve the problem. But, a Miona-like push is the only way I see that happening and it's my only hope for a keyakiza reorganization.
    Honest personal opinion : I simply got enough of this whole bs marketing that makes her seem like some sort of goddess. She barely does anything with the group anymore. She has no reason to be treated like this VIP of the group. Be it medical conditions, be it attitude, it's very clear that she should be "given a break" sort to say. With the former experiences from supporting various other jpop or kpop groups I have, I can predict that if nothing changes, only two things will happen in the long-run : either people start getting bored of her after some point and she ends up receiving the same amount of hate another former sakamichi member currently receives for centering a lot of singles in the beginng or a lot of members (especially from newer generations) start getting mad at her thinking she does not deserve the things she gets and we end up with a internal de facto conflict (though I have a personal feeling that the conflict already started and zumiko graduation was simply a result of it, but that's just personal speculation) - such a conflict might remain silent or might end up in a t-ara level public spotlight. Anyways, sitting her out for a single and seeing how the sales go it's in my opinion a justified risk in the long term, because in a group like this relying on one single member is a dumb idea - you never know when a scandal (dating,adultery, shotgun marriage etc) might happen and it might end up backfiring. My biggest fear is that if this trend continues and she ends up in a scandal (believe me there were more unexpected members that got into serious scandals than she would be), it would simply destroy the group. All major scandals in the idol world end up making the group suffer, but they usually bounce back after "punishing" the member. But if you market one member so badly, it would be impossible to bounce back. I am not saying that she should/will get into a scandal, nor am i trying to jinx it, but you have to look at it from a pessimistic perspective as well : if it does happen, it would kill the group. I mean the group is 3 years old, so it is fair to imagine this: just try to think what would happen to the group if it got the autumn 2014 Nogi scandals, with M. replaced by Techi. Do you think it would be possible for the group to bounce back like Nogi did?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i wanted to use ambivalent instead of bipolar but i thought the pun was kind of lame.

I'm clearly not sharing your point of view; after following her for 3 years i had plenty of time to see an unstable condition in her activities. Perhaps the word choosing displease you, but her unconsistent pattern remain the same.

The "i don't give a fuck" attitude, premedited or not, is not something i support, simply because we have to see keyakizaka as a whole. Center is a place of pressure, but also of responsability.

• Like Like x 6
  15. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i see tech is still getting hated on for a performance from two weeks ago already discussed ad nauseam

let's remember since coming back TechI has been fantastic except for the most recent one or two performances.

nobody knows what's wrong with her, but keep in mind the group has proven they can perform without her, so it's probably not something physical or something she's doing on her own. management would just sit her with an excuse.

this only leaves a mental\emotional problem, which haters will try to dismiss as a possibility, or something calculated by management.

let's also remember Kanji had a good year despite everything.

Two highly successful singles performing well in multiple areas of media sales and streaming.

the only award that comes to mind is the mtv award for best mv, but i seem to remember more

at the end of the year they'll be performing at kohaku. the only little sister group amongst the 46\48 organisation.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Micranote

Micranote Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    2019 HAS to be the year they give Techi a center break. I feel so bad that the other girls are in the back doing their best while she does... whatever it is that she's doing and still gets the most camera time.

Also something that I never understood : Ok I get it that she sells, so they put her center for the A-side, but why, after 7 singles they still don't put someone else as a center for the B-sides? It would probably get some of the frustration out of the people who want a new center for the A-sides. And make the girls feel like they are not backdancers.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Agree Agree x 4
  18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It really isn't.

Other idols have graduated due to injuries. Paruru? Miyamae Ami? Mitsui Aika in MM?
    And if it's an attitude problem, that's basically why the whole 8th gen in AKB is gone.

At this point she should know when she's able to give a good performance and when she isn't, and so should management.
    There are plenty of capable girls in Kanji to take her spot that could do even a better job than that half-assed show.

There's a difference between being broody or in the mood for a song and completely giving up, and that video shows that she can be serious and still give a good performance, so... what gives?
    And no, don't bring the whole "That's Kanji's image!!!1" because then Neru would have no business in Kanji.

Techi was a surprise when they debuted back in 2016 and showed the potential to be one of those legendary idols like Acchan or Yuko, but these days she can either be the best idol out there or the worst (because center, yay!).

I say, get a grip or get the door.

• Agree x 4
    • Disagree x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
  19. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    She needs help, advices and someone who can take care of her physicaly and mentaly once and for all. They are way too lazy in regards of her health.

When I hear people wishes her to graduate, I don't know what to say...she is probably one of the main reason why most of people fell in love with this group. It hurts to hear something like that but everyone has the right to think what he wants.

• Disagree x 5
    • Like x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  20. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Have you considered that she might as well be the reason why people may start disliking the group?

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2