1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

[GENERAL] The Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Keyakizaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Kenkyuusei

Yes, it doesn't have any information about 8th release date or even when it will be announced. But, the managemenet has stated it in that news, so I just assumed that it will be close, because they have already prepared or planned the HS. Let's hoping we will get info about it sooner.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. cantankerous

cantankerous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    Play it sceptic. I think the problem is not why one cant believe executive statement -no matter how sincere its want to be sound- but how much thing might have been sugar-coated, fabricated or even invented the narrative whether for justification, protect the image or just mere publicity. that's not yesterday story in showbiz. The talents could be just brainwashed to make thing sound like justified act by themselves - cliche term like challenge, professionalism, momentum, group/fans no tameni. etc -
    Showbiz technically run by adult, wont so believable a juvenile can involves in such decision-making no matter how prodigy she is. except physical consideration and few feedbacks, there isn't so much correlation which project one can choose/attach to. everybody just try and play it conform as possible.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. ukifune

ukifune Upcoming Girls

This is true, but Hirate is special. For management, and for me, that blinded us to larger issues about the group. In my case, I was just coming to the idol world and Techi's pre-eminent position seemed normal to me.

But I personally still think that when she is at her best, she transcends the idol world. And I'd love to know what "objectively" means in this context. You can only be "objective" if you have already decided on specific criteria and how to judge them. No, she's not the "best" dancer or singer in the idol world. But her intensity and powers of expression are unmatched, as far as I know. From her, each performance is a drama (in various senses, lol).

She was relaxed and lovely on radio Thursday night, even calling Yone out of the blue and speaking with her just before her last event with the group, this weekend's handshake event in Osaka. Not that Techi will be there....

@biboloxo, @cantankerous -- Good points. Must remember that Aki-P will say what he thinks is beneficial to him, and members will adjust what they say, too. But to just reject everything any of them say and prefer one's own opinion is a danger, too. Like everything else, we have to make judgments based on all info available. And for me, "all info" indicates that Aki-P takes Hirate's opinions/feelings seriously, whatever he may eventually decide.

The way the publicity is beginning to flow -- for both Kanji and Hiragana -- it does look as if a release is coming. But if it's just a Kanji release, with only the two Hiragana songs from commercials, I will be very unhappy. Hiragana is ready to step up. Some kind of double release or extended single, at least, please.

EDIT:
    @chrissirhc (next post) -- That's what I see, too: Habu breakout. I can't give chapter and verse, but I feel as if the experiences of the past year have turned her into a real adult, surer of her own opinions and ready to take action. The fact that management seems to have new confidence in her helps, too.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    i think everyone knows people in show business (actually everyone else too) aren't 100% honest all the time, but pulling the "you can't trust everything xxx says" card because what they said doesn't match what you thInk is ridiculous.

is it just me or does Habu seem like she's almost became a different person over the last few months?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    I agree with a lot of things you said but not on your 2nd part. I have a different point of view.

In my opinion, nowadays, the superstar or the talented one has power in decision making. With public image, social media and huge money involved, they have more and more power. In entertainment industry or in sports, the star is more and more consulted.
    I don't believe words, how much beautiful they can be, especially in Japan. I believe in facts. All those example I quoted, shown that she has some power.
    Hibiki movie director changed the script cuz she said she don't like it. She said the heroine should do this or be like that. He is an awarded director with 10 yo experiences and he listened to a 16yo girl. So is it really impossible to believe that she can have an opinion regarding the songs or whatever Aki-p ask her ?
    I absolutely don't say that she decide, don't take my words wrong. But I believe her voice count.

• Like Like x 2
  6. leocgomes

leocgomes Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I didn't say that. Also I don't see that attitude on her.

The term 'normal people/teenager' was used in a sense of someone who has its ups and downs and don't (try to) hide it.

7. cantankerous

cantankerous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    i can understand to saying just play its pragmatically safe with the information availables and ofc imnot trying to be axiomatic regard. speculative as it was, just offering another suggestion of perspective, which for me its tend to be scepticism. It's not necessarily reject their narration but dont take everything they spoonfeed us as 100 % truth. As media consumer for quiet some time thing is not new - from what i saw- where the talent assured to play along with the agency narrative, which cards they want shove to the public. aki-p may consider tecchi input/feedback in his creative process but the question is really, how much? How serious it could be, to what extent? Not to say like had been implied all along how much it's could really affected decision making of that upper echelon.

well, inevitable for we both to disagree on this matter :) .
    So what kind of superstar is we talk about? From what i see tecchi isnt on that league yet, let's say not on takeshi kitano, yoshiki, hayao miyazaki level who can move with ease for their projects -to some extent- . It was not a privilege that even a genius can build in the short time. Im sorry cant really buy by that narrative tbh, especially as one side kind of story, not in japan where for most of part agencies technically rule over their talents.

well, we share same scepticism on that matter

again the problem is not whether her feedbacks was counts or not but how much and serious it's really can be taken into account, and how thing could/really affect decision making. How much the facts they have spoonfeed through the media is truly without exaggeration, softening or hiding some truths.

For debunk tecchi has all this power, in this business, like producing mainstream movie mean it involves corporates interest. In japan there they called thing as "production committee" where big movie studio(for Hibiki it was Toho if im not mistaken), TV, book publisher, and another sponsors involved like sony music japan i suppose. Not even director, scriptwriter or the original author could meddling at ease in the process, not really, not the same director-to-hire that just made hit of that pancreas movie . So with such inflexible and hierarchy-cal system, to some extent how much this "changed the script" narrative can really be taken into account, because it does sound like/implying tecchi instantly become preeminent figure in forenight, a decision that encompassing all those multiple corporate interest been mentioned was indirectly supervised by teenager? . Not to say there big star like oguri shun, kitagawa keiko on this process how can she got such privilege. That's why the narrative is sound quiet unlikely but as marketing gimmick it quiet obvious. Playing a genius character so you need to build the reminiscent image surround the aforementioned main cast as well, saying "she genius because i listened to her" that director just another corporate pawn.

• Like Like x 4
  8. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    im more likely to believe Techi's input is heavily valued than somebody on this forum pretending to be an expert on the inner workings of how movies are made in japan

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  9. cantankerous

cantankerous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    take it, leave it, or debunk it with at least argument or more prove but not ad hominem please
    *and im not here to attack or criticised tecchi or something, but the situation she been involved by the adult. Cut out the bias

This just some legitimate source as consideration
    https://www.japantimes.co.jp/cultur...udal-era-japans-talent-agencies/#.XBxlAWulbqA
    https://www.tokyoweekender.com/2016/12/hirokazu-koreeda-on-the-problem-with-japanese-cinema/
    https://variety.com/2016/film/asia/japan-production-committee-filmmaking-low-quality-1201771415/

• Informative Informative x 8
  10. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    i laughed. comical how every time certain keywords like "keyakiza" or "techi" are mentioned makes some users lose their mind in irritation. this is pavlov's conditioning at work:hehe:

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. radiohifi

radiohifi Kenkyuusei

Well their are only two people in the world that can tell us, Akip and hirate. I'm just stating material that was broadcasted on radio, I think, where Akip and techi was together on air. Hirate also complained on that show, that there was track she wanted for keyakizaka46, but ended it up being a song for an other group. See, if it was 3rd hand information I would treat it with salt, but it came from both of them and cannot believe Techi or Akip being liars. I'm pretty some hardcore fan could dig out that broadcast for us.
    Personally I do not think the relationship between those two is healthy for the group. He is treating her like a daughter he never had. Now this is my opinion and you can rip me apart for that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
  13. glsone

glsone Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ishimori Nijika
    Well there you have it. And actually a very informative diagnosis which is extremely rare to put out there. Hope she has a good long rest and heals up. I really hope this doesn't mean Kanji gets put on the shelf as well.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Kenkyuusei

At least she will be resting. But that won't be noticed much since she has hardly been in activities.
    Also management are probably going to change a lot given that there will be a new era next year. I read somewhere, but I had to Google translate since it was in Japanese, that the next episode of keyaki Kakenai will be the last of this era and will probably change coming new era around April. We are to expect a lot of changes coming up

15. minaeshi

minaeshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Twitter:
    minaeshi
    It's unfortunate that techi had to physical injury for management to change gears but here we are. I don't expect techi to be active for the next few months at least... also means no Kouhaku.

16. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  17. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    her injury is unfortunate, but i just hope that management gives her all the recovery time she needs (mental and physical)

now speaking about Kouhaku, i wonder if 2nd gens will be taking part in the performance?..if they are, will they be sticking with the best dancer-singer-charisma combo of yui-rina-hono? or will we see the other 2nd gens too

• Like Like x 2
  18. ukifune

ukifune Upcoming Girls

The explanation on the official site says that as her condition did not improve, they did a fuller examination and found a sacroiliac-joint problem. It also says, on the one hand, that she will be concentrating fully on recovery...and on the other hand it allows the possibility that she may take part in things that do not require dancing, as she does now. I do wonder if we are getting the whole story, but all I care is that she recovers completely and can dance happily.

As I hope for her to recover, I turn my attention to how they will deal with her definite absence: both management and the group itself. I hope they surprise me with a song that captures the public like SaiMajo or Saison did, and the perfect centre for it (my candidates are Suzumoto, Neru and Kobayashi). Many people expect/hope for a 2gen centre. That seems a huge stretch to me, but I watch and wait. It's time for some more magic.

@hmmero -- I think Techi mentioned practicing with three 2gens, so I expect we may see the same three (plus one).

In the KeyaKake thread a couple of people suspect that the info about this week being the last KeyaKake of the Heisei era was a staff error and it's only the last of this year (Heisei doesn't end until April). The "last in Heisei" info is only in a single title on-screen in the show (see image below), and the show's home page doesn't mention anything about it. A three-month gap seems unlikely to me.

Personally, actually, I'd like this to be the last KeyaKake, period, and that they start a new show with new hosts in January. But several people in the KeyaKake thread disagreed with me on that, so perhaps other people still like the show as it is.

181216 Keyakitte, Kakenai ep 160 [1080p h264 60fps MP4].mp4_20181220_225010.052.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. minaeshi

minaeshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Twitter:
    minaeshi
    When techi was absent the center position went to Yuichanzu, and when Zuumin was absent Yuipon solo-ed the center position, so Yuipon is the only logical center option. I can definitely see them adding 2nd gen as the backing dancers lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hoshino Minami
    The problem with Keyakitte is not the hosts, but the group. Maybe the second generation will change stuff a bit, but the first generation is simply boring when it comes to variety.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2