1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The biggest issue I have with her is that I found her quite expressionless. While performing I've never felt a "Yuipon Aura", I'm seeing the usual cold Yuipon on stage, with great moves but no emotions.

Yuuka, Mon or Risa have succeed to bring out some personalities and transforms themselves but sorry I don't feel it from Yuipon. Here or in her previous center performances.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. sayakalover

sayakalover Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    You guys need to give Yuipon a chance. Yuipon's vibes are pretty similar to that of Nogi's Nanase. Now look how popular Nanase got after she centered Kidzuitara Kataomoi. I feel like Yuipon's popularity will explode once she's given the opportunity to center a single. Hopefully some Nanase fans will oshi Yuipon after Kohaku. :awesome:

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Ehhhh...

I'm not seeing that at all.

I don't like speaking negatively of idols but I personally don't think Yuipon or Suzumon or Habu or Koike are good choices for center. I feel like Kanji doesn't have a center and they're grasping at straws. IMO the only good choice for a new center for Kanji is one of the 2nd gen members (like Hono or Takeyui for example). Either that or Aoi makes her triumphant return to save the group (which would be awesome).

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Have you ever considered the fact that Nanase's image fit perfectly with Nogi's image while Kobayashi isn't? I mean one has a fragile image while the other one has edgy image?

Anyway, IMO, the fact that Keya didn't cause any drama in this year-end music shows is already an achievement to them.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Old Old x 3
  5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I'm looking to end my 2018 on a positive note, while completing my design tasks remotely from this cafe, haha. Still working on the last day of 2018 (while peeking into this forum). Below are my personal opinions - agree or not that's up to you.

* from the recent K46 televised performances, it seems that they're experimenting with different "alternate centers". Mon, Habu & Pon. Have I missed anyone else? I think Koike had centered Futari Saison too recently? I like Mon the best among them.
    * personally, I've also made the Nanase/Pon comparison during early days of Keyaki. Just that early assumption/impression of Yui-pon at the time, personality/character-wise. They have since carved their own paths in my eyes. I'm gonna miss Nanase...she's one of a kind. But back to K46...
    * it's great that they're incorporating/integrating the 2nd gens into recent performances. They looked great and I can't wait to see them introduced on TV - whenever that is going to be.

Lastly, happy new year to all you guys! I'm looking to leave all the not-so-great 2018 behind and look forward. Hoping 2019 shapes up to be a good year for our beloved Keyakizaka46.

• Like Like x 3
  7. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

Today noon in japan time graduated members have taken down from member list in keyaki website...

[​IMG]

this image have been taken today also can be considered as last time keyakizaka as 21 original members...Good luck in Kouhaku and happy new year everyone in keyaki republic....crying in the corner while dancing USA song....

8. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

You guys are so picky lol. I wonder how would you react if they followed the Nogi tradition and pushed a second generation member as center. Anyways, just stop being so afraid of change and of trying new things.

#Amon-sensei2019Center-makekeyakizakagreatagain

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hopefully not the way Nogifans treated Miona back there.

I doubt someone here is afraid of changes. Fans are calling for it since months, but what kind of change? Chosing a center and make it switch from single to single is one thing and could work; changing Keyaki image is another matter.

Unrelated to this: I hope we'll leave the trolls in 2018. Whatever road Keyaki will take it's for fans to walk it
    And if you guys are already there, happy new year :chuffed:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Discoverable

Discoverable Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kobayashiyui
    Watching Pon's Garasu, made me think a center with a taller stature would look better.

Mon definitely is the next best center in terms of expressing the song and dance.

From the short snippets of Habu's Ambivalent, IMHO her's is the least impactful.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 6
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Mon >>>>>> > Pon >>> Habu (I really dislike her, the most irritating Keya member to me, sorry)

Kanji 2nd gen though looks really promising. Even if I think they already reached their peak of popularity for the GP, I think Keya could still have a bright future even without Techi.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Pon's centering GarasuWare was awesome! I don't know how many will agree with me but Pon was quite expressive (the aura was overwhelming).

But.. but.. I shouldn't be picky but... Why did they change the choreography? I felt it was little weak from the usual GarasuWare. But in the end, you can hear them screaming out the song then I realized and said to myself "at your face, stupid"

• Like Like x 5
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Keyakizaka46 performance on the Kouhaku.

Watch here on my NB.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

===================================================================================

Thank you for this space to share part of my work. I wish you the best on this 2019. And please keep supporting Keyakizaka46 family.

あけおめ!ことよろ!:blush:

(Time to continue the celebration... See you soon).

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

That was one powerful performance. There has been some change, I can see it. They really outdid it tonight!

15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    great performance,yuipon did well but looked a bit nervous

16. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Risa centering ambivalent too, i love all keya's girls.

waiting for they announcement for new single.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  17. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I wish a happy new year to everyone here, every K46 fans and a greaaaat health for everybody, thats the most important !

Keyakizaka46 will keep growing this year :D, after a tough but successful year, I wish the best for 2019 !

<3

• Like Like x 3
  18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

It'll be an interesting Keyaki 2.0 next year. Who from the 2nd gen will you oshi? Who will rise? Who'll be the variety queen? Who will be the ponkotsu? Would we have 2 singles next year? Who will center them? Most of all, no graduations in 2019, please! :^^;:
    BTW, Happy new year to all Sakamichi fans!

• Like Like x 7
  19. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Okay people... I just lost my sense after watching the Kouhaku performance again, Yuipon was screaming Hirate's name! :shocku: Am I the one who realized it this late!?

• Useful Useful x 1
  20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I still am new to the 2nd gen but I am a Neru Oshi and there is this 2nd gen with a Neru vibe. I just have to get her name

• Like Like x 2