[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Oh ok.. Thanks. Not really interested in that. It just caught me off guard.

2. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    She did actually say in her mail magazine that she is actually starring in a movie, what the movie is hasn't been disclosed, but she did say it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
  4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    For those who didn't see on her thread, Risa is getting her first Photobook release.

Release date: 10th of April
    Shot doing Island Hopping around Bahamas/Miami.

Official Twitter
    https://twitter.com/watanaberisa1st?user_id=1088335649155891201

This is a good opportunity to let everyone know I made a central place to follow and discuss all46G photobook release/sales news last week. Of course you don't have to discuss it there, it's just an option.
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...-feb-kobayashi-yui-13-mar.22616/#post-1566766

• Like Like x 4
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Shiichan and Akanen-chan on Yuugata Paradise. They talked about 8th single and the MV.

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  7. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Good news, 2nd gen blogs have begun.

First up is Inoue Rina, who is first in alphabetical order so tomorrow will presumably be Seki Yumiko.
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/diary/detail/19252?ima=0000&cd=member

Also reminder for those not following the group thread for across the aisle discussion, I recommend it so you don't miss anything
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/general-the-sakamichi-series-group-thread.18985/page-23

SakamichiAKB is returning to AKB's spring single this year with a new song, as well as Izone x Sakamichi AKB's song from FNS Kayosai last year (Hitsuzensei)

• Informative Informative x 4
  8. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

Hi everyone! I'm new in this forum, and these idol group stuff... My friends often forced me to watch K-Pop videos to make me a fan or something; while watching, I encountered a video about a scary rookie group trending in Japan and Korea because of their strange songs and choreography, and that's where I've discovered Keyakizaka46. Eccentric is the first song I have listened, and the lyrics have reached within me.

I've come to love to them. Their songs contradict what a conventional idol group should be. Their concept is quite interesting to see, but not because it kind of come out as edgy, but because it shows how their songs don't portay what society wants you to worry about, but what the society secretly needs you to worry about. Don't get me started with their latest single, it's really wonderful!

This website is really awesome for the infos and news because I can't understand Japanese lol. The people here sounds really mature with their discussions hehe. Please take care of me! :)

• Like Like x 19
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Welcome @chiskeyk I think "a scary rookie group trending in Japan and Korea" is the best definition of Keyaki I ever seen so far [hehe] I love it.

On the other hand, I'm really fed up with AKBSakamichi songs (and now I have to suffer through IZ4648 as well :wall:) in AKB singels, but hopefully it will be at least a decent song

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

That's what the title of the vid literally says lol. Unfortunately, I can't find that video anymore in YouTube. First, I was like... it can't be that bad, but I was wrong, really wrong. Eccentric intrigued me, then Fukyouwaon had managed to kill me. Now I'm officially a K46 trash. :^^;:

IZ4648? I think it's a good strategy. Sadly, for earning more money... My friend is one of the followers of IZONE because she watches the PD48 show. K-Pop fans who are following IZONE can discover other idol groups in J-Pop with this collaboration. Considering that there are a lot K-Pop fans lately, it's basically a marketing strategy.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I agree with you about the strategy, but as Keyaki fan I don't really have to like it, especially if they give them a song weak like the first one. This said, I've loved seen Hiragana on MAMA and I'm positive about the exchange between jpop and kpop right now.

12. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Sorry to all the Stage48 staff and members if what I go to write is not related to Keyakizaka family or the main thread, but I don't know where to do.

I have decided to stop posting in this forum because personal and external circunstances. But first of all, I want to say Thank you to Stage48 for the space you gave me to share some content about my beloved Keyakizaka46 family.

As some of you know, me and some friends upload multimedia content on some streaming websites and we are very happy to share "our" content freely, just because all of us are fans like you and we want international fans to have access to what is often "regional blocked", because you don't live here in Japan or simply you are unable to come to events.

We are currently in some judicial procedures for two websites where content was regularly uploaded and we have suspended the activity on those websites. We have lost two other websites and are currently working with other active and merged ones. Also, personally I lost some Youtube and Bilibili accounts.

For those who have subscribed and have had some difficulties. My sincere apologies.

I just want to say, me and my friends will not stop to keep uploading new content. So, for who are suscribed or not and you know my channels and want to share the videos here... you are free to do it. And I don't want credits because all the content is not only mine.

I'm very happy to know how many of you are really passionate with your "oshi" and fight hard to know the most recent news. Thank you very much for your effort and hard work. We are happy to know that.

Probably I will return to upload here, I want to do it. But for now I just go to enter here to know your thoughts regarding certain topics. I really enjoy your discussions.

And the last personal reason. Is because my english. Sometimes is hard for me to try to express what I feel properly and the translator doesn't help.

I'm sorry if in any moment I bother you. I'm sorry if you follow me waiting for someting new and you read this. And sorry to the MODERATORS who help me.

I will keep hoping that by seeing an international fan at HS events or concerts, It can be a member of this forum.

I really appreciate your time and patience. Thank you very much for all.

Please keep supporting Keyakizaka46 family.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 18
    • Winner Winner x 3
  13. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    Welcome! If you think the discussions sound mature now just wait until we start arguing about Techi again. It's all in good fun though of course. [hehe]

I still don't get why people hate this so much, it's a bunch of our favourite idols in one place. What's not to love?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

The fact that Izone and AKB are there.

Also, what was it last time? Two KPop randos in center and Maiyan, Nishino, etc. get pushed to the sides? That's ridiculous.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    If it was Sakamichi only I'd agree.
    Personally I don't like seeing my favourite idols playing second fiddle to less popular ones.
    Especially when it gives the impression that my favourite idol groups are subgroups to a group that has a lot of unwanted baggage.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

From my point of view, this is disastrous. You have contributed a huge amount in the time you have been here.

I know from experience how difficult and frustrating it is to try to say much in a foreign language of which you do not have total mastery. No doubt there were things you wanted to say but couldn't. However, your English always sounded good to me. This isn't school. You don't have to be perfect. You just have to communicate clearly, and you do.

Thank you so much for all your contributions. I hope the situation changes and you can return.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    It was definitely an attempt to push IZONE in Japan but I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing. As long as it's not taking anything away from the other groups and the music is decent I don't have a problem with it. I wouldn't want them to do it all the time but 1 SakamichiAKB song a year seems fine.

The first two SakamichiAKB songs were Keyaki focused with Nogi sending their younger members. It seemed more like a way to promote the newer Sakamichi members to 48G fans than an attempt to get Sakamichi fans to buy an AKB single (not that it didn't also have that effect of course). I haven't watched either of the music videos for a while but I remember the screen time being pretty even anyway.

Fair point, I can understand not wanting Sakamichi to be associated with that any more than they already are.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Wait! I thought all of the comments here were very mature.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This is more a Nogizaka perspective.
    We've had a good few collaborations now
    Mayuzaka46 - Twin Tail wa mo Shinai - Watanabe Mayu centre, Watanabe Mayu solo CD
    Kojizaka46 - Kaze no Rasen - Kojima Haruna centre, AKB single
    Kojizaka46 - Keisha Suru - Kojima Haruna centre, Nogizaka album
    Nogizaka AKB - Mazariau Mono - Kojima Haruna centre, AKB single
    Sakamichi AKB - Dare no Koto... - Hirate Yurina centre, AKB single
    Sakamichi AKB - Kokkyo no Nai Jidai - Nagahama Neru centre, AKB single
    IZ4648 - Hitsuzensei - Miyawaki Sakura and (I can't find which Izone member it is) double centre, AKB single
    Now one more.

Early days it was okay because Nogizaka were nobodies, but I'm pretty much done with this.
    I'm desperate for a good Sakamichi crossover song, but I'm more than done with Sakamichi AKB.

If for nothing else to feel like Nogizaka-Keyakizaka is a thing and not like they're just two independent AKB offshoots.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. keyaaa

keyaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagahama neru
    it's most likely gonna be a yearly thing now, wait for it to become a thing for every akb single.
    i don't really care about this, but please don't include busy members in this, let them rest