1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

Maybe she's trying to fake it until she makes it. The whole "this summer your life will change" tag line of the auditions and people signing up to break out of their shells is extremely my kind of thing. Seki Yumiko's already expressed a bit of that in the relay blog.

Is there no general thread for all of the 2nd gens like the Nogi 4th gen has, or is it all right to just talk about that stuff here? In all honesty, I just want to post the two-shots the 20 year old trio took together. Bless.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. keyaaa

keyaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagahama neru
    so the nobody mv's out, and no neru, it's not like i like the song, but ok then

3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Management better beware! Neru has a lot of fans who will go mountains high to buy her merchandise. Dropping her out from a video, just like Hiraishin. Fans will not be happy. What are they even thinking?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It is very weird considering how popular she is. It would have been better if her solo had a music video as well.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru is listed as participating in the singing of Nobody. She was apparently not feeling well for a few days, maybe it's that. Or schedule conflict with outside work? And Neru is not one of the dance stars in the group. I'm not putting her down for that. I've supported her from the moment she appeared.

There are comments in Japan asking if she might be planning to graduate. Seems extremely unlikely, even ludicrous, but not just anti's are thinking about it. Mona and Yone were two of her friends, and her outside work seems to be prospering (recent drama got best ratings of any NHK local drama over the past few years; more appearances on quiz show, in magazines). But personally, I'm not worrying.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I am not worrying at all too. There is literally no signs that show graduation. Imaizumi was upset about her position and went absent, Yone was uninterested most of the time and Mona was absent for long. Neru, on the other hand has been active, with side jobs, quizzes, acting and in the group as well. I don't know why they keep raising this issue up any time she goes missing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    In saving money to Neru's fans, because if I canceled part of my order for the singles, to stay alone with version D ...
    How many more people will have done it?
    How much money will Keyakizaka46 have lost?
    Is it possible that fans of other girls who are not only Neru fans have done the same to see ... that their oshis only get 2 seconds of screen?

There is a difference between having an ACE and ... reducing the whole group to 1 person. Keyakizaka is crossing that line?

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  9. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^ I agree.

Accusing management for treating Neru badly because she is not in the PV is too hasty. We don't know anything about the exact reason. What if Neru was too exhausted and management decided that her health is more important? What if she got other works that was as important?

• Agree Agree x 7
  10. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    • Like Like x 3
  11. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Is it just me or is the kataru nara MV on the official channel no longer geo blocked?

• Like Like x 3
  12. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    - Are we talking about the same management who let Hirate centered 8 singles in a row?
    - I'm pretty sure Hirate was a center despite being in a movie, so what "other works" are you talking about?

But well, I admit, compare a mortal to a God is kinda unfair.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol.. Guys no need to get hot over this. Yes, wd are not happy but we all know she was probably out there being smart or something. Let's just let it go and look forward to future things, like the singles of both Keyaki and hinata.

14. Yuxune

Yuxune Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yes, it seems that way

15. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    It was Muuchan and Zuumin who were missing from Hiraishin. But yeah I agree, there was no need to blow it up when members weren't in other MVs.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. glsone

glsone Member

Uemura was missing from the Kaze ni MV which I believe she later explained was due to a family emergency, so things like that definitely happen.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Informative Informative x 7
  18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

19. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    im shocked at how beautiful the heel no takasa mv is. yuuka and akanen did a great job and they both looked stunning, especially akane (how is she still getting prettier). the song is very nice and i can see myself listening to it at night.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Keyaki new uniform. I love it. IMG_20190218_112629.jpg