1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Nobody is saying that this is normal but I find that putting the blame solely on Techi or her permacenter status is way too simplistic, especially when it comes to Neru who was pushed a lot.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Stolichnaya Vodka

Stolichnaya Vodka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miyuki
    Neither the groups nor the level of the graduated members is even remotely comparable.

I put the blame solely on management.

• Like x 4
    • Winner x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Old x 2
    • Informative x 1
  3. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    the other groups haven't lost any prominent members? i mean out of 9 members none were important?

4. Stolichnaya Vodka

Stolichnaya Vodka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miyuki
    So NGT is a "normal" group now? :lol:

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  5. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Talking about center position or the fall of Keyaki when we just had one of the best Keyaki single, one of the best Keyaki song and probably the best MV and sold out HS...

+ Techi seems to be in her best health since the 4th single with everything we have seen so far...

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 12
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Say it loud so those at the back can hear. Seriously I can't with this 'keyaki is going down' thing again. I am already heartbroken, sad and even angry with Neru's graduation. Do not need more of those talks

While some of us are still grieving, here is a bit of good news
    https://twitter.com/aramajapan/status/1103504291061485568?s=19

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Gaga48

Gaga48 Kenkyuusei

Is Neru debuting in K-pop?

• Disagree x 6
    • Creative x 5
    • Winner x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Useful x 2
    • Old x 2
    • Like x 1
  8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You brought it up you tell us.
    How many are comparable to the 3 big names Keyaki lost in a couple of months?

• Agree x 8
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  9. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    please.
    The fans of neru, right now, we're in the duel phase.
    We don't need you to tell us, cheap self-help book therapy phrases.
    We just need time to take on the announcement, which was a few hours ago. We are still understanding what has happened.

After those who want to continue supporting the group, they will. Don't worry.
    And those who can't or don't want, you can't do anything.

I don't think it was anyone's fault, it's not Techi's fault, nor being in 3rd row / she was clearly in this line because they were preparing this announcement.

But right now ... I feel so confused and hurt, I don't know what to think ...

• Agree Agree x 7
  10. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i don't follow those groups (well i have been following a certain ngt related story) i just looked at the graduated members section on this forum. it's funny how one second the argument is Techi and friends then the next it's all these big names are leaving. You really cant have it both ways

• Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Like Like x 2
  11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Looks like I won't be able to see Naako ever be a big names she could be nor a center she doesn't aspire to be, yet.

Guess I just lost direction on why I supported her and this group.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    well that depends which narrative the antis are spinning that day. Is it their "Techi and friends" b.s, or everyone leaving is a big name that's going to lead to the collapse of the group.

• Disagree Disagree x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  13. rene

rene Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Very sad to hear another member is graduating.....Neru was just so important to Keyaki, and of course, Hinatazaka
    especially when I just finished watching Keyaki House, I once again thought their bonds are really great, since Keyaki has been different, with no division of senbatsu and under. Fewer members make their bonds tighter
    Neru leaving right after Hinatazaka is established..... I wished she could have stayed longer and had more chances to appear in magazines, events, etc. with the Hinata-chans
    With the 2nd gen joining and top members graduating. It makes me wonder who's going to lead Keyaki from now on. Hope no members are going to graduate after the next single; the 2nd gens need their senpais ;_;
    And the Keyaki going downhill thing; I believe the most obvious evidence is the 2,700 audience capacity for their 3rd Anniversary. I was really looking forward to this live and was ready to buy the tickets till I saw the news..... It seems to me that management isn't respecting either the members and the fans. They've did their best and climbed up the slope for the past years and ends up with such a small location for their 3rd anniversary live while Hinatazaka gets a much bigger one?
    and with Zuumin and Neru gone, the chance to have a new center is even lower.......
    I really really miss the 21 members Keyaki. :'(

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

It is my ideal that everyone should at least feel the position of zero that I'm talking about. Giving them member motivation or competitive spirit to uplift the group. But maybe my ideal is another of antis narrative here.

Sorry to be a bother.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Where are you getting 9? I count 5.

Kitahara was prominent but she was an idol for 10 years already so it was natural for her to graduate.

They aren't necessarily seperate arguments although you seem to want to make them seperate in order to discredit people you disagree with. One theory is that prominent members may be leaving because the group turned into Techi + friends (or Techi & backdancers is another way to put it).

It may not be the sole reason for someone to leave, there may be various reasons of varying important but even subconciously among the members it may be a substantial factor.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 4
  16. White

White Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    i think keyakizaka need some hiatus time. i dont know this seem soo messed up o_O
    like having all member one month full off day? :whistle: its looked like the top members are streesed up with the idol works.

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Why are people afraid to break the status quo ex. Perma Centre) . Isn't it ironic that most of their songs pertains to revolution against the status quo while the members or mgt were keen to maintain the parity or status quo even tho some members are being under utilized for the sake of parity. Just my 2 cents; Neru and Suzumoto didn't deserve to be in the back row.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You suggested they were important with your question. If you didn't know if they were important or not either don't bring it up or check to see if they are first.

They're big members. Keyaki has a number of big names, not just one. But they have to be placed in the back otherwise they might rival Hirate and management won't permit that. I'm not gonna claim that's why she's leaving. But, even if it wasn't a big factor, she and other members are being suffocated under a glass ceiling.

And I don't think anyone doubts this is why Zumin left.

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i think a lot of people especially zumin fans doubt that, but i understand how antis make baseless assumptions to fit their narrative.

sorry, but your whole they have to be placed in the back argument is ridiculous. neru was the most promoted keya member of all (yes more than techi) and was even "true center" in some of the single line ups. she was put in the back row because she was going to graduate and everyone on the inside knew.

oh i don't think you understand the concept of asking a question.

but the perma center is already going against the status quo.

• Disagree x 9
    • Dislike x 5
    • Like x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  20. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Well... with all of this, now I can understand why members were crying for real back in the black sheep single campaign Keyakake episodes

• Agree Agree x 4