[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Stolichnaya Vodka

Stolichnaya Vodka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miyuki
    Say it loud so those at the back can hear.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. LMT

LMT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    This group is dying!

• Dislike x 15
    • Agree x 7
    • Like x 3
    • Old x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yui spoke about her dissatisfaction with Keyaki multiple times and was very ambitious. Permanent centre and a glass ceiling never sat well with her.

How many popular girls do you know who were placed in the final row for their last single? It never works that way. Almost all of what sets Neru apart was work outside the group. If you count that, you'd also have to count Hibiki, etc.

I'm only counting group work. A B-side/coupling is fine, go ahead and name any song where Hirate was put behind anyone in formation.

You shouldn't have had to ask anyone else about NGTs graduates' popularity when you brought it up.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Imaizumi graduated 1st because of her health not because of center position. In her mid-february showroom she said she hangs out with Techi and Yone recently.

We don't know the reason why Neru is leaving yet but you all obviously know the truth.

• Disagree Disagree x 12
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Shouldn't she retire from the industry if her health is that bad? Like Nogizaka46's Hashimoto Nanami for example. Plus, why did she have to graduate? The group didn't even have that much activities last year. Actually, I can say they barely had any activity last year. She would have plenty of time to rest, and comeback like she did last time, but she chose to graduate instead.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This argument only makes sense if I said Imaizumi graduated because she hates Techi. I never said anything like that. In Keyaki her ambition was pointlessly stifled. I think you're being hypersensitive about any perceived attack on Techi when in reality people are talking about Management decisions.

No one is speculating that Neru had a hatred for Techi which might have encouraged her decision.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Yeah, I think anyone who doesn't realise that Zuumin graduated (partially or maybe fully) because of the center status is being willfully obtuse. This isn't an attack on Techi (who I love) but it's simply how it is. Being the center for eight consecutive singles along with the respective couplings is unheard of and way too much (and we saw that it created a huge toll on Techi as well). If management makes Techi the center again for the 9th single it will be a huge mess. This situation also created Keyaki to rely too much on Techi that if Techi decided to graduate tomorrow the group will completely collapse. The fallout would be even worse than what we're seeing now with Neru.

That said, while I think Zuumin and perhaps Neru's graduations are partly because of this (although with Neru I really don't think so but I can't exclude the possibility of it being a factor) I don't think this applies to Shida and Yone. Shida was always a bit on the outskirts of being an idol and Yone clearly valued education (I'm afraid this might happen to Aoi as well).

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

Different type of activities?
    Is not like she's joining other idol group with heavy routine choreography.

Until now, only three members graduated after three years, and all for reasonable valid reasons (at least to me).

Imaizumi, health
    Yone, basically is Ichiki Rena
    Shida, allegedly has a boyfriend (which is a "scandal" in idol business)

Or four, if Harada Mayu is counted (also with scandal).
    Unless you are Zuumin or working for Sony, you cannot really be so sure about that.

Otherwise, as what you stated previously.

It stays as an only argument from a wota.

• Disagree Disagree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Her health hasn't stopped her from making her own career.

Please please please explain to me how the fact that Imaizumi hung out with Techi proves she didn't leave because she's ambitious. I can't wait.

• Winner Winner x 10
  10. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Zuumin isn't stupid, perhaps at the beginning there was some bitterness towards Techi (pure speculation but it would be a normal thing to feel) but she has no reason to feel that way anymore now that she isn't in the group and I'm sure she realized that the fault wasn't with Techi (as would anyone with half a brain) but with Keyaki's management. I don't know why people keep bringing their meeting up, it has nothing to do with this.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. keyaaa

keyaaa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagahama neru
    i really don't think 1 member graduating will make the group crumble(neru is my kami oshi)
    but its just like techi is out of reach right now
    this is how i see k46

techi

neru
    zuumin

sugai,risa,rika
    yuipon, suzumon(both of them known as great performers but lets be real they're not that popular)
    naako(hs queen),akanen, michan(good at hs too)
    and other girls

hope yuipon and risa pb sells alot and climb even higher

12. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

She can be ambitious, or not

Does her own career demand similar workload as her Keyakizaka career?

Kieran McKenna, hip injury stopped his footballer career.
    His health hasn't stopped him from making him own career as coach.

Or Thomas Tuchel

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Read this:
    :arrow:
    :arrow:
    April 2017: "Since a few months back (so she felt bad for months already), I wasn’t feeling that well. As I had discussion with staffs, I carried on with my job. But I wasn’t getting any better. Days where I couldn’t get a well-balanced spirit and body continued.
    I continued working under such conditions. It was decided that I needed a rest after a diagnosis was carried out and the doctor advised me to take a break."
    when she returned (aug 2017), she said during an interview that she was considering graduating but gave up on the idea.

After her long hiatus, when she returned, she has changed and wasn't the same as before. And she thought about graduating since summer 2017 after healths issues but why you don't take her weak health or weak mental health for years in consideration ? she never came back at 100% as before.

But yes my bad, making instagram posts and photoshoots is something really tiring and the pressure is the same as a daily idol life.

please please please

Did I say so ? I'm talking about people making conclusions like "she leaves because she is in 3rd row" when we don't know since when did she choose to graduate, why and what she will be doing next.
    I think you're being hypersensitive about my supposed hypersensitive reaction.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You brought up that she met Techi as if to say this proves she didn't leave because she hates Techi but no one said that. She had freedom to take less jobs or stay in hiatus longer but she chose to leave instead and start her own career. We know she always aimed for the top.

The problem for her was that management had a favourite and she had no chance of growing, not that the favourite was Techi.

It's hard to have a nuanced conversation with people when they're incapable of taking a post to mean anything other than "Techi bad" or "Techi good"

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    • Like Like x 4
  16. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

The way i see this..
    is like trading stocks... (Keyakizaka46 = KZ46)

they got high spike from the very 1st day, some a little drop, but it spike again and it was higher than before..
    but yeah, there will be always a big drop to happen... and this is one of them,

Then i would totally love to see how they will play their cards again. to turn back the table and to get a big spike again..

IMHO, neru is a BIG NAME in keyaki, with her famous "Story" when joining keyaki, also the founder of hiragana keyaki, Fantastic PB sales, Get into so many TV program than any other member,
    Some CM, Radio, etc etc etc.

i mean like, WOW man, i still cannot believe this thing, what is her reason to graduate, and whatever it is, that must be super hyper important for her to do.

another IMHO, i thought she will graduate but in like 4 years later.

Will be sad :(

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Imaizumi, for almost half of the interviews she was featured in, made her disgruntlement about center position and her not being exposed enough, known. I guess that is where speculations started that she'd graduated because of center positioning.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

As a coach you don't need to covered 7-10 km distance in 90 minutes. You don't need to covering your side. You don't need to marking people. You don't need to tackle people. Or to be more simple, you don't need to kick the ball. Considered to health issue, you should bring up Tito Villanueva or Fabrice Mvamba instead of McKenna or Tuchel.

Sorry to interupt, but i just can't understand why people make comparison between injured and health issue.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

The news still caught me surprise. Under the allusion, wonder how this will be affect keya in general in the future like fandom, saleswise, popularity,etc. Well maybe not much as the fandom is rising and there new gen already, just me exaggerated.
    idk but safe to say the best thing to do the like proper grad concert, at least thing wont be seems so much like lost fortune.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This sucks. Major members keep dropping like flies. Cant blame them.

If Neru is leaving really because of management, I'm afraid Keya wont change anytime soon. I mean, if that was true, then I'm sure management would have tried to keep her around by offering more money or told her this wont be Techizaka46 and things would change. But she's leaving, so I doubt anything will change, really.

Regardless if you like her or not, she's a star and is a prominent member of the group. More prominent than yui and right behind techie.

Management hit a jackpot with Keya but the way they're testing the girls like they are Techi's back up dancers is just weird. At least when beyonce was in destiny's child, the other members were given solo lines and received some screentime.

Techi is more than a center, at this point. She is the group. Everything is focused and catered to her character and position.

Even Aachan when she was AKB absolute center was nothing like this.

Oh well.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Old Old x 3