[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I can't really tell how many they are. It's easier to go from previous data and cinema for each prefecture takes time to go through. I know Gana performed in front of 10000 people in Budokan (capacity of 14700) and it was reported to be 30000 in three days. Osaka Festival Hall has 2700 seats.

2nd gen will perform omotenashikai at arenas with capacity of 10000 excluding floor. Depends on space. Keyaki held 2nd anniversary live at Musashino Sport Plaza so it's quite big for a omotenashikai I hope the members don't get too nervous for being their first big event.

2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  3. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I checked the full Top10 of "The most intense song in Heisei era" and It turned out that except Keyaki-chan, other songs came from male artists and there arent any idols lol Our girls really go strong

Honestly, I'm happy with the situation of Keyaki-chan right now. I dont care or dont mind if someone surpass them on physical sales because those people have more idol potential or stm than Keyaki-chan. I just hope they countinue to go on their unique path, being the highest digital selling idol group, the only idol name on Recochoku and Oricon Digital Yearly Chart top30 and their music is heard by not only fandom but also public. concept, music and dance are their strong points so I hope they keep improve those factors.

I want them to success more like Momoclo with not strong / weak physical sale but huge capicity concerts.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lololol.. No not at my end. These are results that came out recently and the mention of keyaki gaining more non-wotas is why I posted this here. Whichever 46 girl group tops i am all in. Hina has best sales, Nogi and keyaki doing well with digitals. Yep, 46 girls are at their peak. And I too wondered why people are comparing sales. It isn't jidolish at all lol

But seriously what is with the comparism in sales? It's becoming too much and if this continues we will be swerving more into kpop way if rating idols by sales

6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I'm guessing it's because of Hinata breaking Silent Majority's record but anyone with half a brain could have predicted that. I don't think Keyaki wotas are nearly as threatened as some people are making them out to be though.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ophelia

Ophelia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kitahara Rie
    The only reason why they reached these numbers is because they already had exposure, accumulated a fan-base, and were part of Keyaki. Any new group would never get these kind of numbers if they didn't get some previous exposure. There is nothing to feel threatened about, this is an entire different situation than your usual idol debut album/single.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Exactly. I saw so many comparism on twitter. Any one knows they can't be compared that way given that Hina were already polished and with solid ground with singles and an album before debut single. Comparing it to Nogi and keyaki's debut is just off. Also these are making the fans of all side feel lost with all the fight with sales. It wasn't like this before so how come it is now? I just love 46 girls sale or not and want to enjoy their growth

9. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    You're probably right about that,

but then again the general public wouldn't know or maybe not care about these things
    and will only be amazed by the numbers for a single debut

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Saying that because I heard enough complaint about the situation of Keyaki-chan right now. Comparing here and there, said that they want mngm turns Keyaki-chan more idolish like someone, change center, even change choreographer. And I want to point out that what they want to change, all are strong points of Keyaki - which make them become unique comparing to other idol groups.

I hope Keyaki-chan can create their own idol path with meaningful songs about social. There are a tons of idols with happy love songs, why you guys want Keyaki-chan turn out like them?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I will say they just are jealous of their style. Notice that j-idols are known for their 'bubbly, cutesy, child like' songs as proclaimed, by non-international fans. Keyaki's unique concept which differs from all other idol gg drew more international fans and these non-fans aren't happy about that. These same people asking for more idolish style from keyaki will go around demeaning them for their 'idolish' style and will call their songs 'child-like'. That is one of the reasons why i din't want Hina to follow the trend but with 'kyun' they seem to be going that way. Hopefully they make something different too. It will be better for all of us if those so-called fans can stop with those request cos there is no way that will happen.

• Like Like x 5
  12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

There are also tons of idols with dark, emo-ish songs. This is kind of what bugs me about a lot of Keyaki fans. They act like Keyaki is original and ground-breaking and "not like other idol groups" when there are literally hundreds of idol groups that do the "dark anti-idol idol" thing and have been doing it for years before Keyaki did it. In fact I think these days "alt-idols" are even more common than orthodox idols.

• Disagree x 8
    • Winner x 8
    • Agree x 5
    • Dislike x 1
    • Creative x 1
  13. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    it's nice to have something different in the mainstream though.

• Like Like x 7
  14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    There has been a huge boom in anti-idols over the last half decade or so. I don't think you could say there is any significant mainstream.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    But... but... Keya invented everything though... /s

Anw, you guys Keya fans should get used to being compared with Hina. I mean, you guys have been doing the exact same thing for years already (comparing Keya's record with Nogi).

I would say karma is a bitch, but oh well, it might trigger some Keya's elitists so... :D

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i follow a lot of chika idols and none of them have close to the reach or assets of a 46 group. it's two completely different worlds. keya is the only idol group in the "upper ranking" that has their image.

• Like Like x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You're grasping straws.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    im stating facts. your graspIng comment is just a desperate attempt to avoid that you're wrong

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. glsone

glsone Member

Very true, but the fact that a big corporation is willing to invest so much in the way of assests goes to show how viable the concept was proven to be by Keyakis forbearers. Even so it was a risk since it's never been done to this kind of scale. Keyaki is kind of a bridge that spans two already laid down foundations.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Where ? in the basement of a friend of a friend of your neighboor ? it doesn't count.

【2018 YEARLY CHART】Best-selling female idol groups in Japan TOP 20.
    https://www.facebook.com/asianumbers/photos/a.383310671866668/976193289245067/?type=3&theater

Keyaki is third with 2 millions and the 20th sold 100k, so this is a pretty large scale. You can't compare a Idol group who sold 2 millions singles with unknown/underground idol groups. It doesn't make sense.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1