1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

[GENERAL] The Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Keyakizaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    There's a lot of problems with this argument, the MStation thing had nothing to do with how many members were on stage. The cameraman was using a gimbal to stabilize the camera and it stopped working at the end of the performance, he didn't bump into any of the members. I don't think it's that often that we see cameramen moving between members like in that performance anyway. If you want to complain about the size of the stage then you'd be better off criticizing the moving fences which took up space around the edge.

Or they could expand the senbatsu to include all 25 active members (not including Aoi and Neru) which would accommodate every 2nd gen member without leaving out a handful of 1st gens. 4 extra members in senbatsu really isn't that much of a stretch.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Rev4

Rev4 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    With all talk from Yuuka's blog about become a bigger group in the fourth year. Their goal is to go beyond Budokan/Yokohama Arena. There are so many things they lack and needs to overcome them, she said.

2nd gen worrying about disturbing the group but Techi told them "it doesn't matter if you are a 1st gen or 2nd gen, we are all Keyakizaka". Yuuka wants to move on with a 26 members group. They seem to count with Aoi coming back soon but I think they will release a second album first in the summer. They want Aoi to be in the group when they united as the new Keyakizaka46 with a new single.

That was the purpose with Futari Saison. Bring harmony in the group when Neru counted as 21st member in their senbatsu since Sekai. A good union song is what they probably want next and bring back Soulife to A-side (since end of 2016) is the right time now.

They started with 21 members in Sekai (despite Neru was a Gana member at the time) what would hinder them to have five more members? Their goal is to become a bigger group (not in term of amount of members) to perform on a bigger stage in front of a big audience.

I also think Bugbear will return in the future for A-side. They have done two A-sides, one unit and one B-side (Dakishimete Yaru with Gana) so far. They are that duo who compose semi-patriotic music when it's a senbatsu song.

Edit: I forgot about debut countdown live. Neru wasn't in Saimajo MV but she started to join Kanji's senbatsu since Sekai MV.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  3. too much idea

too much idea Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Some excerpt from Takahiro's book, the part where he talks about Keyakizaka.

Translated with @ariadne32391

source

In general, it is important for idol to "show a cute face". Therefore, it is natural for them to fix their hair when it covers their face during live and to argue that they don't like the outfit because it doesnt suit them. But in Keyakizaka46, what's important changes depending on the lyrics. It is a group where everyone committed to become "a part of the story"

I think that Akimoto-sensei's lyrics is expressing "A place inside your heart you don't want anyone to see" or "Words hidden inside that cannot be said". The "other side" of thoughts and feelings, he expresses it into words. The words that usually can't be said, Keyakizaka46 can express it in accordance to those lyrics. In other words, they share those words and break down the "emotional wall" in people.

Even in the moment where they fall, they look for the meaning behind the lyrics and after discussion, they put it into that form. So that "falling" doesn't turn into "sleeping". Of course, there are times where the Center -- Hirate-san -- is placed at the very back (of the formation) depending on the song. Instead of Hirate-san (expressing it) in the front, it is expressed by the others and so the meaning appears and with that there will be no objection. It's not that Hirate-san is positioned there so that she will stand out, but she is positioned there so she can convey the song. So depending on the song, the Center might disappear from the stage

For example, professionals can do the same thing over and over again in the same way, but for these girls (Keyakizaka46) it's "because of this moment, we can do this". With that, there is always a rush during MV shoot location or during concert rehearsal. Looking at them on the day of the performance, the thing they create changes with every moment. The production and choreography also change in real time, even the lyrics may change.

As an expressionist and as a professional, these girls are living in a delicate balance and expressses it in "the present time". Bringing life to the music through expression, that miracle-like time is the current Keyakizaka46.

They are constantly changing, so i don't know how they are these days. But to sum up their 3 years since debut, I think that they have the attitude of "Adults don't understand" or "Why do adults think like this?". Now that they have experienced many different things, they have gradually come to understand the world. So far they have been running to try to get hold of the clouds, but 3 years now have passed since their debut, and they have come to realize "I can do this, I am bad at this".

The members themselves are stepping into the adult's world. They are becoming the adults they didn't want to become. It's unavoidable. On the other hand, I want to see their potential as an adult, those which they couldn't do when they were a child.. There are those who think "Even if i become an adult, i will stay as a child inside", there are also those who have made the decision "So adults are like this". I wonder what kind of adults they will become?

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Thanks for the translations!

5. Rev4

Rev4 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Setlist for my suggestion:

OtonaShinji, Katarunara, Mou mori, Glass, Kuroi Hitsuji, Eccentric, Hiraishin, AM1:27, Taiyou wa, PARCO, Yoake, Bathroom Travel, Wareta Smartphone (Seki in that unit, yes please), Noriokureta bus, Kimi ga Inai, Aozora ga Chigau to Budokan and you get a solid setlist. Remove Synchronicity. Last day will add more Neru songs.

If Risa wants to center Getsuyoubi add that to the list.

36 songs and Day 3 will add more due to Neru's solo songs and unit song with Techi.

It's time Keyaki starts to think about fan service like their big sister does if Yuuka wants the group to grow in the fourth year. Techi can perform some less intense senbatsu songs but the whole group needs to work together this time with 2nd gen. Techi probably can't make it to over 30 songs but the less senbatsu songs she performs the less her hips get pushed. It's more important she gets fully recovered so she can perform normally in the future.

Takahiro-sensei has to be strategic for Budokan if the group is going to make it over 30 songs for the first time in 3 days. I think they can do it as not many senbatsu songs are soaking energy like Mou mori.

6. ukifune

ukifune Upcoming Girls

An audience member has kindly noted down which 2gens participated in which songs (as they saw them):

Silent Majority – Tamura Hono, Matsuda Rina, Morita Hikaru
    Sekai ni wa Ai shika Nai – Seki Yumiko, Takemoto Yui, Fujiiyoshi Karin, Matsudaira Riko
    Futari Saison – Inoue Rina, Matsuda Rina, Morita Hikaru, Yamasaki Ten
    Te wo Tsunaide Kaerou ka – Inoue Rina, Fujiiyoshi Karin, Yamasaki Ten
    Seifuku to Taiyou – Inoue Rina, Fujiyoshi Karin, Matsudaira Riko, Yamasaki Ten
    Dare no Koto wo Ichiban Aishiteru? – Tamura Hono, Yamasaki Ten
    Tokyo Tower ha Doko kara Mieru? – Inoue Rina, Takemoto Yui, Tamura Hono, Fujiyoshi Karin
    Wait 100 Years – all (and apparently Techi was a backdancer and Neru centre)
    Ambivalent – Takemoto Yui
    Kaze ni Fukaretemo – Takemoto Yui, Tamura Hono, Matsuda Rina, Morita Hikaru
    Synchronicity – all
    Abunakashii Keikaku -- all

I personally adore the quote from Techi that it doesn't matter which generation you're in, everyone is Keyaki. However, I do wonder how the less popular 1gens might feel about it.

7. Rev4

Rev4 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Based on that list Hono is the member we will see participate in cool songs. Seki hasn't performed other songs than Sekai. The idol song member of the group? I have a feeling she will participate in A-side when they are getting a idol song like Sekai was. Otherwise she will be in B-side and unit for a long time. B-side is still senbatsu so she won't be left out and Gana used to get space for two tracks on a single.

Matsudaira is also behind the other 2gen members. As of now, Hono, Takeyui, Matsuri and Hiichan are in a good place.

8. too much idea

too much idea Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    It might not be surprising remembering the end of year Ambivalent performance members:
    1. First to join was Hono Matsuri Takeyui
    2. Then Hikaru joined
    3. Then it was Karin
    4. Then it was Inoue
    Seki Riko Ten did not participate.

The good dancers might be given the responsibility to join more songs because they can learn it in short time.

• Like Like x 2
  9. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    maybe some gen 1st could follow neru & co, and free some slots for gen 2nd

• Disagree x 6
    • Like x 4
    • Dislike x 3
    • Old x 3
    • Creative x 1
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Kenkyuusei

I came across this and I couldn't stop laughing. Student Dance caught my attention when it dropped but didn't really act on it. Like Hiraishin, it took time to grow on me and now I love it so much. So bad the girls don't perform it much. Like this girl in the vid, I find myself dancing to it anytime I play that song, especially that dance break part, but always fail lol
    https://twitter.com/miyu_kyonko/status/1116997452425416704?s=19

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Future Girls

• Old Old x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    isn't that rumor old?
    i wonder if the same people "reporting" on this worked on trying to sabotage mahon to protect their informants\idol hunters?

either way the actual person hasn't even hinted at any problems. in fact she has hung out with members post graduation, so anyone with common sense probably wouldn't put much faith in itv

• Like Like x 4
  13. Rev4

Rev4 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Yes, it's old. This was already a rumor started by 2ch for two years ago about Zuumin being bullied. Bunshun try to bring it up again to get some publicity like they always do. Scandals with dating and boyfriends have photo evidence. But this is hollow information taking from a forum who started this rumor in the first place.

The best way to let it die down is by not talking about it.

Zuumin is still in touch with Keyaki members in private life.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. miwa

miwa Kenkyuusei

To be fair I only heard of Zuumin meeting up with Hirate and Yone, and Shida was supposed to come too but she couldn't. The article says that despite what fans think, Zuumin has a good relationship with Hirate and Shida.

That said, after the NGT mess I don't believe a word Bunshun says. Zuumin said she wasn't bullied and I choose to believe her.

15. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The only thing that's true is that Zuumin felt a bit awkward after her hiatus because a lot of things have happened especially during the summer tour. So she missed those moments. However, it doesn't mean her relationship with other members are bad. You can see on one of Keyakitte Kakenai episode about the member I look up to, for example, many members vote her for the member with the best singing ability. I don't think it would happen if members in the group dislike her and vice versa.

In my opinion, the atmosphere in Keyaki is different from other 48 groups (I don't really know about Nogi so I can't compare). Even though you can spot people who shit on the "unity" principle of Keyaki, actually members in this group really are kind to each other. Many times members said "others are helping me about this" or "I'm relieved in Keyaki there is no bad girl". It's safe to assume that it's the truth, especially considering even the talkative ones such as Moriya and Manaka have not said anything otherwise.

• Winner Winner x 8
  16. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

D4Cr_Y0UwAE2pDY.jpeg D4EeF4OUIAAm_ss.jpeg

Imaizumi is reported to be bullied during Zenkoku tour 2017 and above is pictures of 3/5 culprits, 1st is took while Imaizumi was performing her solo song. I guess she has been really violently bullied for a long time because of those mean girls. Sony need to do things to prevent them from bullying again. I can smell their recently victim - an innocent baby otter who is forced to take selfie with them a lot.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  17. biboloxo

biboloxo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Bunshun said that the one who gave them the tip was one of Imaizumi Yui’s brothers. So, if none of them did and Bunshun lied, her family would sue Bunshun. However if her family don’t do anything then that means...?

18. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Well, it also might mean that the one who lied is Imaizumi's brother lol

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Rev4

Rev4 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I don't get your pictures. Why are you showing Ue and a happy Zuumin?

I can't say if you were ironic or sarcastic.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Seriously it's 2019 and people still believing in Bunshun :^^;:

I think she/he's just being sarcastic.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1