1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Because of some new Billboard rules the music videos are now put on Youtube on release date. I think for the next single it's better not to show the music video before it's officially put on Youtube. That way you don't lose hype. Kuroi Hitsuji's views aren't all that but tbh the music video isn't that replayable.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Airi Suzuki. She is a former hello! Project idol and a former member of Buono and C-ute. She is now one of the successful idols in the industry

• Like Like x 3
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you! Definitely gonna check her work.
    It feels kind of a given with this group.... you just have to support people who support keyaki, from tennis to other artists and so on.
    Watch me cheer for half Japan team in 2020 Olympics just because they are Keyaki fans [hehe]

Sorry for the OT :fear:

6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lololololol... Same here. You should. She is so good. I already support Airi without even knowing but now I know, gonna support her harder.
    Also that fortune teller said the group will be successful in 2 years time. Imma take her word for that. We've got nothing to worry about.
    https://twitter.com/IamtheReina/status/1119919360464818177?s=19

• Like Like x 2
  7. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    ...a cringy way to put it

• Agree x 5
    • Like x 3
    • Creative x 2
    • Old x 2
    • Useful x 1
  8. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Rev4

Rev4 Member

10. Rev4

Rev4 Member

11. hydeo2

hydeo2 Kenkyuusei

hello guys

to dont post the same thing in 2 threads, keya and hinata have a blog in the same style of nogi ??

One where i can save the pics ?

Because the ones they have i cant save :(

thanks

12. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    http://apopidols.org/

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Just want to give you another option..

sakamichi.co

• Like Like x 2
  14. Rev4

Rev4 Member

So they finally sold out on 2nd day. 8000 came to watch and over 7000 on first day.

What was different from Osaka was club activities. Cooking club was replaced by Muchaburi theater club. Fans noticed how emo the piano trio (Seki, Takeyui, Riko) were when they performed Seifuku to Taiyou in the music club. Riko mentioned how this was her sixth time she practiced drums in her life and she noticed she actually got skill and want to play rock songs next. Audience laughs.

Muchaburi theater club had two settings. One was alien and hero and second was a foreigner eats in a delicious restaurant. Karin, Matsuri, Ten-chan played the first setting and Hii-chan randomely joined which made it look comedic and chaotic. Hono and Inoue played the second setting. Hono was the foreigner and Inoue was the chef.

Setlist can be found in the article. Fans thought Yuuhi 1/3 was never going to be performed again but was surprised to see it on first day. It was changed back to Aozora ga Chigau and Bokutachi no Sensou on the second day.

No surprise announcements on the last day. Probably saved for Budokan 3rd annila. Expect second album announcement in the first or second day. Keyaki Republic 2019 on the last day.

https://sakamichidailynews.com/keya...nd-gen-members-omotenashikai-at-tokyo-2nd-day

In other news, Lawson started to sell tickets for Budokan for nearly 21 hours ago. Day 3 was almost sold out in 3 min based on a youtuber who was about to order tickets and the website had high traffic. This is also the beginning of golden week and after pay day. It was hard for many to order tickets from 12 pm when Lawson opened for sale.

Youtuber's hand was shaking because he was worried that Day 3 would be sold out before he get tickets.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

So good to hear they sold out especially with news circulating there was poor attendance in Osaka. I see ppl are already warming up to them.

EDIT: the twitter account posted a thank you message. I am once again reminded why Green is my favourite colour.

https://twitter.com/keyakizaka46/status/1122470696163012608?s=19

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Rev4

Rev4 Member

@Iamyoung It's funny that Omotenashi kai gets more media attention than 3rd annila in Osaka. If annila ever got any articles at all. That brings us to a real concert wasn't made in Osaka. I just found it weird why they just had 19 songs with encores and 20 songs on the last day. After three singles they held a Xmas live in Ariake Coliseum with 20 songs for two days in 2016 to give the group more confidence for Kouhaku performance. Nogi held a Xmas live in Ariake in 2014 where 3rd annila in Seibu Dome was announced.

I expect 30+ songs in Budokan which will also be the annila media will pay attention to. This is a 3rd year celebration which means a history of songs including coupling and unit songs. Mngmt waited for Omotenashi kai to be done before they started to sell tickets for real annila in Budokan.

It's said Keyaki will practice for Budokan during golden week. 2gen will not rest yet. Another more weeks until they can rest.

Since Keyaki has never performed at Budokan before I expect same stage setup as Ariake Coliseum. Main stage + side stage build like a square. Their choreo is different from Nogi and Hinata. It's about to be watched according to Takahiro-sensei and the closer they get, the more excited the fans get.

They will sacrifice some seats to build a square but only a main stage when Keyaki's choreo is not about participation will be quite stale to watch.

Takahiro did the choreo for 2gen's omotenashi kai. All songs and for the dance club.

https://twitter.com/TAKAHIRO_UENO_/status/1122508447625306112?s=19

He said 2gen feels like fresh leaves that blooms strongly. They have increasingly improved since omitatekai in Dec.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hew fellow fans, how do you think the Keyakis will spend their golden week holiday ? Will they take a break and go travelling, or will it be even more work ? :D

18. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    apparently they will be busy rehearsing for budokan

19. Axy.K

Axy.K Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Probably, they work a lot...
    According to Fuyuka Saito's blog, they shot Keyaki tte kakenai on Apr.30th.
    And I think they have a rehearsal of 3rd YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE at Budokan every day now.

Did you guys already check Jun issue of ROCKIN’ON JAPAN featured Yurina Hirate?
    Today, I bought and read it! This content was really good.
    If you guys haven't checked it yet, I really recommend it.

Since the following website featured a part of its content, I quated this link as below.

https://sakamichidailynews.com/keya...nt-becomes-a-topic-of-conversation-among-fans

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

If someone is interested to know how much each Omotenashi kai sold for 1gen Kanji, 1gen Gana, 2gen Gana and 2gen Keyaki.

https://twitter.com/shirukosand46/status/1122517694907990016?s=19

[1gen]
    2 days and gathered 900 fans per day.
    [Gana]
    1 day gathered 1k fans.
    [2gen Gana]
    1 day gathered 7k fans.
    [2gen Keyaki]
    2 days in Osaka gathered 4k per day.
    2 days in Tokyo gathered 8k per day.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1