[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Budokan will be the first annila Techi will be involved with on staging and set list she confirmed on Rockinon interview.

If you liked the two previous Republic concerts and the Xmas live at Ariake Coliseum you will expect a "Keyaki live" at Budokan she affirmed fans. Annila up to this point has been handled by mngmt and staff. She had hard time to accept those as they are less Keyaki to her.

It's good to know we have free spirits who can have an opinion on stuff. 2gen decided set list for omotenashi so we have a good future in the group.

I agree with Techi on annila, they haven't been the greatest you expect from Keyaki. Quite predictable set lists and staging. Nothing creative and rather more safe.

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Naako-chan and Rii-chan on Yuugata Paradise. With that pair your fun time is guaranteed.

Enjoy!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Latest Keyakake episode was recorded on April 30. End of Heisei era and also start of the GW.

Fans noticed Hono and Yumi-chan (Seki) had injured themselves. This is also around rehearsal week for Budokan. As we know, Techi's decision for set list will be more intense than mngmt's orthodox/idol concert. It's no joke. Techi being involved with her first annila must show she is serious about this and most likely have healed.

Hono and Yumi-chan were not injured by Garasu wo Ware!, Kaze ni fukarete mo or Ambivalent. There is only one song that remains tough. Hono did also Saimajo and wasn't injured by that song either. Neither KataruMirai, Otona wa or Eccentric get you injured.

You know what song I think about. Rookies can get hurt on the first try if they make mistakes.

4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lololol.. Discordo Discordo.. Yeah discordooo!!

5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

6. skys0058

skys0058 Kenkyuusei

hey, a bit late to ask.. anyone has link to keyaki republic 2017 ? can share one with me ?

7. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Must be this one you're looking for:
    if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Day 1 of annila at Budokan completed and it was a continuation from Osaka.

https://sakamichidailynews.com/keya...of-3rd-year-anniversary-live-at-tokyo-1st-day

Opinion? It wasn't really what you expect but the more you see the more you start to get a whole picture by this move. It's questionable if you compare to their sister groups and previous Keyaki with 21 members which 19 performed last year and knew the choreo.

In this case with new members from 2gen have to start from scratch and learn all these difficult choreos. They joined the group in Dec last year and just a few participated TV shows to perform Ambivalent. So with this year the journey starts for all 9 new members. It takes time to learn such choreo 1gen members have performed since the debut. With all respect to 2gen they let them learn the choreo so they can one day do a full blown concert with 1gen.

Set list was full of dark songs in contrast to Osaka. This decision is not just made by members but what mngmt feels about the group in general. To set up a concert with 26 songs or so is not the right time. I wish it would be easy to learn those choreos but it's not. 2gen needed time and they got one month ahead to practice new songs for Tokyo.

Fans seem to understand the struggle of the group now. What they once built with 21 members have to reset with new members because original members decided to graduate.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 2
  10. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    OMG I'm so happy!

11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Yeah, but she was in the audience, not participating in the performances. Although Yuuka including her in the MC seems like a good sign, but at the same time I don't know why she didn't just join them on stage. Budokan would have been a perfect stage for her comeback.

12. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    She was in the audience and it seems Yuuka mentioned her too. Omg, i'm so happy:cry2::cry2:

• Like Like x 1
  13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

She's coming to the live to announce that she's going on indefinite hiatus to focus on her University studies. See ya in 3-4 years!

14. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Honestly, then she might as well graduate. Unless management doesn't want her to announce her graduation so soon after Neru's.

15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

She hasn't been around for so long and missed all the practise. She can't just come and join them on stage just because she is a member, without preparing for anything. It seems understandable looking at it that way, why she didn't go to the stage but she might probably meet them at Backstage

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. Rev4

Rev4 Member

@Iamyoung Yeah, she has been on hiatus for a year which is too long and is right now behind 2gen in practice. 19 songs were performed in Osaka incl unit/solo songs and 16 senbatsu songs in Tokyo which 6 had already performed in Osaka and 10 were new for 2gen.

2gen has practiced 35 songs in months and I'm not including Omotenashi kai. Aoi has been away for too long she need practice to refresh the memory for the choreos. I think she will recognize them faster than 2gen though when she start to practice the dance again.

If she start to participate on stage again it will be at Keyaki Republic.

17. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    she's updating mobame, appearing on member's blogs, attending budokan with a camera filming her and you honestly think she's graduating?
    i also thought this concert was the perfect time for her to come back but obviously we don't know what's going on with her life or what management plans to do. budokan still has a day left, let's wait

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Wait, what? Was this confirmed at the concert or are you just guessing?

19. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Its a joke.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
  20. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

Please be careful with your jokes next time. This forum is used to share information, not to troll.

• Agree Agree x 10