1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Why announcing it like that? It would've been much cooler as usual with a senbatsu announced at Keyakake and seeing their reactions.

2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I guess they are changing the way of announcing the senbatsu. Actually I was never happy with the former way. It is so heartbreaking seeing them get uncomfortable everytime

3. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    did they announce a single or album?

4. Rev4

Rev4 Member

In Saitama there are venues like Seibu Dome and Super Arena. Is mngmt going to take the next step for bigger stage for Keyaki after Republic 2019? I think letting 2gen perform at Budokan with having own dance track was great and then they will perform at Fuji-Q Highland for the first time to warm them up. 15000 per day is probably their first large attendence. Seibu Dome has 38000 and Super Arena around 37000. Mngmt is taking this step by step.

2gen's journey
    3rd annila Osaka: 2.7k
    Omotenashikai:
    Osaka - 4k => Tokyo - 8k
    3rd annila Budokan: 10k
    Keyaki Republic 2019: 15k

Attendence is just counted for a single day. However, they have 1gen who have performed for 3 years and are going into their 4th year so they can move in this direction fast.

5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    In order to thanks all the fans for their personal (solo) HS, Keyakizaka46 2nd generation will do a showroom series everyday.

The first of this series was Marina-chan and Ten-chan.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Personal note: I know I'm late, sorry for that. First of all I have a block in the Youtube account where the showrooms were uploaded and we can't upload videos, we are in temporary accounts. Probably we will go to Bilibili in a future I'm not sure. And second, I have fallen asleep.

Sorry for the late.

============================================================================================

Also, Keyakizaka46 'Keyaki no Kiseki' official Twitter account posted an Ambivalent PR (I think we will get new 5 stars cards with this "patch") with Mon-chan and Habu-chan.

Video direct link.

Original tweet.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Xiphyas you don't have to apologize. I, for one, am extremely thankful for your hard work!
    Unfortunately this batch of SR will air just in the middle of my workday so no chance for me to watch it whlie it's on.
    Truly thank you.

I hoped for a Hono-Inoue SR to be honest, but I saw it's not a couple we're gonna get. Since Hono pratically adopted Inoue I'm quite curious to see how their dynamics develops lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Future captain & future center? :hehe:

8. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    The second showroom session is a 'beautiful' session.

Tamu-chan and Yumi-chan on their funny showroom. Enjoy!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Fans wonder whether Keyaki-chan are hinting something or not. They keep posing some unusual poses, like 3 or 4 fingers instead of normal Victory pose (2 fingers). Do you guys have any ideas?

And the news Fuu will sub for Mii's radio also makes a rumor that Mii might be the next to have solo ptb and she is absent because of oversea shooting. I hope it's true

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    Keyaki will be appearing in the festival Rock in Japan again, 4th August

pretty cool line up with names like perfume and king gnu

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Hi!
    I listened to the radio real time, so i don't remember everything but i'm pretty sure the only mention of Saitama was when Yuipon talk about watching "Tonde Saitama" movie ?

The radio is pre-recorded so i advise not to have big expectation in "Big News and Small News" corner. the 'big news' are all announced already and the small news are... small news. like their recent change in daily activity

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I was wondering if they will be there. Glad to know they will

13. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

I remember Yuuka said smt on radio that she want to have a single in around august or September? Also today I noticed something different from Uemuu, usually via mobame she sends greetings with hitsuji emoji at the end, but today she changed it with rose emoji, so maybe it's a hint? or me being overthinking

14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

There is also the countdown they keep posting
    https://twitter.com/hirateshinja/status/1136082476822962176?s=19

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

16. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Maybe a softer, more mature song if they really change center :confused: I expect a "rich", elegant melody and society-related lyrics. I doubt we can get a love song because Hinata will release their 2nd right before Keyaki.

17. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    to me ambivalent is one of their best and i'd gladly take an upbeat summer single like that one (doubt it tho)
    keyaki always come up with new things so i don't think i can take any guesses about the song for now

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I'm worried. I'm not sure if you can resist too much cuteness.

Inoue-chan and Hii-chan showroom session. Very funny and enjoyable time.

Enjoy!

• Like Like x 5
  19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol!!! Should have listened to you. They arw so cute!

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hello Keyakizaka46 fans!

This year I'm running the Stage48 Ranking. Click that link to take part and make your voice heard!

Unfortunately, since I'm only a moderator and not an admin I cannot send a notification to all users like in previous years.
    Instead, I have to post to general threads like now. So you'll probably see this message in a bunch of threads. I'm sorry for the spam, but it's the only way to make sure everyone knows the ranking is on.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1