[GENERAL] The Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Keyakizaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

If tomorrow really there is a blog post with 1 finger pose photo it must be interesting clue. Well I don't expect to much about this anyway

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

2. SteCola

SteCola Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    If the 9th single announcement is coming, I'm pretty sure we'll have the 10th one released this year too. It's been since their debut that keya hasn't released 3 singles in a year.

3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Upcoming Girls

And today the last of this showroom series was with Rikopi-chan and Marina-chan. Super funny today, Rikopi-chan is amazing hahaha.

Enjoy!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Upcoming Girls

MEN'S NON-NO magazine will release on their next issue, a special edition with Keyakizaka46 members wearing rugby shirts promoting the Rugby World Cup 2019.

They posted a making and PR video on their official website.

MEN'S NON-NO original article.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

But it was nine from begining, isn't?

6. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

In 8th single teaser, it was also 9 dot but in 8th dot with black colour

7. risanen

risanen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzumoto Miyu
    just checked and back then there were 11 dots actually lmao so yeah as expected this was just a detail with no meaning behind, seems like both international and japanese fans are thirsty for news...

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  8. STS

STS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamaguchi Maho
    OK I'm here to whine about a new single again! Where is my new single? I need at least announcement

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

Bet they will announce it atleast after republic of keyaki or after neru officially grad

• Like Like x 1
  10. Rev4

Rev4 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    After Keyaki Republic it will be late. Sekai released on Aug 10 and was announced on June 7. Ambivalent released on Aug 15 and was announced on July 5.

They should speed up this year with 2gen and release 10th single in Nov. I don't think they are waiting for Neru's graduation to announce 9th single. Just based on Sekai it can happen anytime in June and doesn't have to be a countdown. Mngmt will drop announcement on website just like they did with Keyaki Republic 2019 but it was too soon to announce a 9th single right after announcement of ROK. Give it a few days.

If Hinata's 2nd single release on July 17 they will release their 3rd single in Oct just based on when Keyaki's first album was released in July and 5th single on Oct 30.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

I dunno, they did a lot of thight schedule till this half year from 2ki debut concert, anniv live and later ROK. If 2ki really will join senbatsu for 9th single i dont think they will announce it soon before ROK. So imo the best time to do focus for 9th single is right after ROK.

12. Dill

Dill Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    Sorry but I'm lost... if they haven't accounced anything, not even a small hint, what was the countdown for?

13. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

That's just fans speculation not even official hint like hinatazaka did. But we dont know yet till atleast this month

• Like Like x 1
  14. Dill

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    Well it seems the site is giving some problems to people. I went there after reading a tweet and there's nothing except the logo right now....

Nevermind... only on Pc for some reason. On mobile is working. Weird

15. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Upcoming Girls

Marina-chan and Yumi-chan on Yuugata Paradise. Super funny show.

Enjoy!

16. SteCola

SteCola Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    2 fingers gesture, it means announcement is coming in 2 days LOL

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. Dill

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    Doubled posted in Garasu thread, I apologize if it was better have it only in one place I wasn't sure where would be more appropriate..

SKE covered Garasu Wo Ware and I couldn't be more satisfied with the result :chuffed:

It's not the first time they perform Keyaki songs and I think they are the only 48 group who really brings out the songs full potential.
    I may be a bit biased though, Nao, among some other SKE girls, will always be quite special to me

Anyway, well done :blush:

• Like Like x 4
  18. Jsprite

Jsprite Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Agree. Nao (finally!) changed her looks, and things are looking up for her lately. Nice overall rendition of GWW.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Rev4

Rev4 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I forgot Keyaki Republic 2019 have the first day on July 5. The third and last day is July 7 which is very possible they will announce and perform 9th single's A-side. It seems to be the "main concert" they announce stuff like previous Republic on DVD/BD.

So I don't expect them to announce 9th single in June at all with upcoming pb for Akanen. July 7 won't be too soon or too late to announce the single. Last year they had Republic between July 20 and July 22 in three days where they performed Ambivalent when they had already announced the single on July 5. This year will probably be a special year for Republic and Manatsu Zenkoku tour (Saitama as final is hopefully coming I can feel it).

• Like Like x 1
  20. ryandtw

ryandtw Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsumura Sayuri
    Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Also, isn't this year's Keyaki Republic going to conflict with NTV's annual "Music Day" program that happens pretty much every first Saturday of July? Because this year's date, 6 July, also happens to be the second day of Keyaki Republic 2019.