1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    If Keyaki's official website still uses the one with purple triangle behind the green triangle, then it means that STAGE48 Wiki is wrong. Stage48 Wiki is run by fans, after all.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

Ah ok!
    Like @MaiAkikoChan said, that's not Keyaki official logo, only one made by whoever makes StageWiki pages. I'm not sure why thye put one with the wrong colors though, if I'm not mistake other 46/48 pages have the right logo on it, but I should check to be sure.

As for the first logo you posted it is both on the official keyaki site
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/?ima=0000
    than the official twitter
    https://twitter.com/keyakizaka46
    more easy to see it on pc

3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Don't know but it seems next week's keyakake is going to be a battle between the members and quiz King from Tokyo University. Is Neru probably gonna make an appearance then? She at least loves the quizzes lol

Also can I say how the girls' are growing really really beautiful!![​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  4. andyJKT48

andyJKT48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    so i was wrong until now? T_T i thought its green and peony pink till i realized its green and purple yesterday
    @MaiAkikoChan

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Ten-chan with that long hair looks like an Elf-princess from Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit movies.

6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Fixed.

Rii-chan and her guest Akanen-chan in KochiHoshi.

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

That is not Ten-chan. That is Ue-chan. She looks very pretty here though.

EDIT: Somehow help me with this please? Are they going on tour?
    https://twitter.com/keyakizaka46/status/1143143929187110915?s=19

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    if by long hair is the girl in blue dress, yes it's Ten

also yes, they just announced national tour '19

9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

OMG! I now get why the girls have been quiet these few months! They do have a lot to do!

10. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Surely this means we'll get the 9th single before the tour.

11. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    im predicting an album is next

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Both album and single would be great, but I think they'd go with 9th single first to include 2ki and then album, but for some reason I expect an album to come either now or early 2020, so that Keyaki artistic staff can create the summer concerts magic.
    But 2020 is also Olympics year so.. dunno lol
    Either way, I can't wait!

13. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    they are starting to have tv appearances again which i take as a sign of early promos. if they follow last year's pattern we might get a 9th single performance in the last day of republic

changing topics, i was reading SOL's principal interview and i think he made a lot of interesting points about the group
    i especially agree with the excessive use of "absolute center" by the media, his praise of mon koike and risa's dancing and his excitement about the 2nd gen.

14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Speaking of the 2020 Olympics, I read somewhere that AKB48 wouldn't participate? I'd be disappointed if Keyakizaka46 would not participate. Isn't the Idol culture in Japan part of its culture anyway?

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Nogizaka might. But it's still a long way to go for Keyaki and Hinata

Yuuka is the special ambassador for equestrian though, so we might see her showing up in some event

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Out of all of Akimoto's groups Nogizaka has the biggest chance to appear at the Olympics. They are the biggest female idol group in Japan right now and they have a good image with the public. That said, none of their songs come close to Silent Majority and Fukyouwaon's impact with the general public but I feel like these two songs are not really appropriate for the Olympics. I mentioned this in the Sing Out thread but that song seems tailored for the Olympics.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
  18. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Of all arenas only Osaka is new for this year's summer tour. They will finally hold a proper concert in Osaka-jo hall.

Two previous years have ended the tour at Makuhari Messe but this year is in Fukuoka. No Domes or Saitama yet. Next year will be problematic in Kanto area with Tokyo Olympics 2020. There will always be other prefectures to perform.

• Like Like x 1
  19. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

ooh that was a nice read. Love what he said about the anti comments, so true that keyaki always brings something new to the plate, pissing off those who are into the same old predictable style of music/perf.

It seems like Karin is the 2ki who received the most praise/interest from spectators of 3rd anniv live. I've only seen clips of her perform so far, so I'm highly anticipating seeing how she'll add her color to future keyaki performances.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

I see Karin and Techi's personality a bit similar.
    I wouldn't be surprise if the management airdrop her on center position considering she's also a good dancer.