1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Their performance is actually good but this debut performance will always have a place in my heart.
    This is where I started falling in love with Keyakizaka46.
    The intro instrumental of Saimajo still gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it.

I'm not complaining guys, I'm just sad that the group I fell in love is changing but It can't be helped, nothing last forever.
    I will still continue supporting this guys with this adorable new members.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Of course the original is better and the nostalgia and goosebumps it brings, beside no one cant compare with Techi natural movememnts and expressions she is just so perf, so no one cant compare being in that position so far

But in this saimajo performance I was gladly impressed by the other girls, not just pon, who see a lil bit forced, but how shart the other girls moves looks even Pe and Naako, they look so good at dancing now!

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

With Nogi debuted at Meiji Jingu Stadium during their summer tour in 2015 with two days Konno-san does seems to plan the groups in different directions. Nogi debuted at Osaka-jo hall into the fourth year like Keyaki is doing now. Only difference is Meiji Jingu Stadium came quick for Nogi right after their 3rd annila at Seibu Dome in Saitama. Keyaki may still perform in arenas this year but it will be their third year to perform at "Rock in Japan" festival in front of 60k people in the Grass Stage area.

They did also perform at Ariake Coliseum in their first year to prepare them for Kouhaku. When I see Hinata debuted in the variety show, "Bomber E music wave", it tells me Konno-san has other plans for Keyaki and doesn't want them in a orthodox show where Nogi's presence is strong.

I'm not that worried things just take some time for Keyaki, we have to try to be patient even if we want them on bigger stage than Yokohama Arena, Osaka-jo hall and Fuji-Q Highland. That day will certainly come.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mchellelz

mchellelz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    It has been announced at School of Lock radio today that the DVD/BD for Republic of Keyaki 2018 will be released on August 14

• Informative Informative x 5
  5. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hi.

Thank you for your support to our beautiful groups and idols.

We continue receiving user reports in Youtube and our group already lose 6 main channels (without count the secondary ones) where we upload and share content (from AKB groups to Sakamichi family) and we don't want to have serious problems as the past. We can understand some "haters" actions but also, we think about companies and agencies behind the reports.

From me, I will continue uploading Keyakizaka and Hinatazaka content, but it will took a bit more of time if Youtube keep the blocking. First I need to check in our websites if there is no block to share here without risk. In case we still receiving Youtube blocks, I will be forced to share from other websites (outsite Japan servers) and that can took extra time and the content can't be shared as fast as always.

Sorry if this is uncomfortable or annoying for you.

Thank you for the space.

Thank you for your support and sorry for the incovenience

• Like Like x 20
  6. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Rii-chan in KochiHoshi and her guest was the super cute Nibu-chan. Really funny and... more cute show.

Enjoy!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The Hinata 2nd single will come out 17 July and was announced 31 May, giving a month and a half lead time. If Keyaki's 9th single were announced today (Monday July 1) for release in mid-August, there would end up being almost a one-month gap between the two groups' releases. Seems like plenty to avoid them poaching on each other's market. I'm keeping an eye on the Keyaki official news today. But Techi's physical condition...? Is another centre a real (commercially viable) possibility now?

8. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

this time Techi's chance on center position is low but I don't mind another one from her.
    there's also a chance of airdrop from 2nd gen which is they actually capable, Karin have a high chance.

9. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I would prefer an airdrop 2nd gen member than any of the 1st gen members, preferably Karin.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 7
  11. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

^ Future stars in the making. Their visuals and vibes are simply out of this world. So glad that Keyaki got the best of the best out of the newest Sakamichi recruits. ;)

Also, Ten-chan looks so elf-ish in that shoot. Love it!

--

Going back to the 9th single discussion from the last page.

Management's been strongly hinting at Pon center since late last year. If Pon's not the next center, then management has trolled us BIG time.

I think Techi's almost overwhelming presence in the group so far makes it hard for us consider another serious center candidate from 1st gen. If it has to be a first gen, I would choose Suzumon over Pon, just based on previous performances. I do think, however, out of first gen, Pon is most mentally-prepared/determined for the center position.

A 2nd gen airdrop would be very, very interesting. I like all of them but the biggest hype is over Hono for her looks and Karin for her aura/perf skill (just what I've observed from fan accounts/twitter/jforums, don't be offended ^^). Those two will undoubtedly make it big but the question is how soon? That'll likely depend on the management push. For now, I think it's too early for any of 2nd gen to take the reins for center, but I certainly would like to see all of them in senbatsu with Karin preferably in first row.

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@gish0046 -- Much as I love Monta, I agree that it probably has to be a 2gen. I hope Yurina is up to it, but I'm ready for Karin or whoever is ready to show something special.

I'm afraid I think Techi is probably looking at graduation herself, and just hanging on until the group has a more stable future. As in the past, commercial reasons will point management to Techi, but if they don't find a strong new centre soon, the future will be difficult. The BUBKA feature is a good start on establishing the 2gens in the public eye.

I find Ten-chan a rather difficult personality, but she's growing on me, and I think she is definitely a centre-in-waiting, in the future.

To the extent I know, I agree with @keyak about how good the 2gens are, but I think Hinatazaka's Kamimura Hinano is in the same category: she is more or less a variety genius, with her "curveball" personality, and her deep voice in the second song from their new single is surprisingly good (Yasashisa ga Jama wo Suru).

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  13. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Why do you think that? Not saying you're wrong, I'm just curious. Techi's been a lot more active in the group than last year when she was pretty much nonexistent due to Hibiki filming/promotions. Last year, she had two of her closest friends (Shida and Yone) graduate and suffered from pretty serious physical injuries but still she stayed with the group. I could definitely be wrong, but I think her small break from Keyaki last year had a good effect on her and strengthened her feelings towards the group.

Also, you're probably right about Hinano. I'm not very familiar with the Nogi/Hinata recruits, so I admit my statement up there is totally biased ;-) I've seen a surprisingly large amount of posts of other groups' fans putting down Keyaki 2nd gen (someone even dared called them ugly, [hehe]), so thought I'd add a countering opinion here since this is the Keya thread after all :)

14. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Don't underestimate mngmt (?).

I don't think we'll see a 2ki center soon, although I'd love to be more positive about the issue, I don't even have many illusions about a change of center for the next single or album. They haven't removed Techi from that position even when it was necessary (when she clearly didn't felt well). I have always had the slight suspicion that "the Hirate's cycle" was planned to end earlier, and that Zuumin was contemplated to be the next center (Kaze ni), but then Zuu's health declined, and the clearest and safest option was choose Techi again. I do not remember where the conspiracy theory came from lol But I'm sure it was because from some interview, or comments from somewhere.

I am in favor of a change of center, there are many options within the group and I think the girls have shown it, by the way, it is absolutely funny that at the beginning of the group there were many comments about "all potential centers" and now It seems that all that potential has vanished, really? I think it's terrible that we are not able to see beyond Techi as center, and no, I don'tt hate her lol Sometimes it seems like I hate her lol I love Techi and I'll never get tired of saying it, but her presence in the center of the group isn't indispensable and not unattainable either, having such a strong pillar can be detrimental to the group in the future.

Anyway, I still have hope, and no matter who the next center is (Pon, Mon, Habu? Sugai? Risa? Double Watanabe?!? Uemu ??? NakoOda ?! Aoi? Sato? Niji?) I don't expect a perfect center from the beginning, only someone who puts all her heart for the group, because I sincerely believe that this is what Techi has done all this time even though she could have left already. But she is still in the group thanks to all the gods and for all the love in the world!!!.

And speaking of the second gen, they are all a gem. No one can say otherwise and if someone does, they will have Fukyouwaon's curse for eternity.

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Naako Center will be so wild, I support that.

I'm really happy that thanks to 2ki, we can see a new side of 1ki ( ; ; )

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@keyak I also agree with @ukifune that once Keyaki has a stable future aka develope with new centers, Techi would graduate. She's considered her graduation for a long time, even before Fukyouwaon, almost done it in Garasu era when she though that Imaizumi and Kobayashi who subbed for her could carry out center position. But the mass graduation and the thought I want to give Keyaki back prevented her. Someday, when she think that she does enough for Keyaki, she will graduate and probably retire from showbiz.

Yes I know I am selfish, but one of the reasons I dont want to change the center (I also do want to change it, this center problem is kinda ambivalent in my thought) is I'm scared that Techi will leave us because she think Keyaki can countinue well without her. She is not that kind of person who want to stay in center but center is her heaviest responsibility in Keyaki. Maybe change center in 9th and then Techi back to center in 10th can somehow prevent her graduate soon. I dont know.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Every idol think of graduating at one point. And one day, soon or later, will do so.

Rather than "forcing" her to stay a tiny bit longer, why don't we enjoy "Hirate Yurina of Keyakizaka46" while we can?

Keyakizaka could grow more with new Centers, exploring new concepts and themes that match the new Centers. The Centers have the potential to become new public faces of the group, they will be one the main pillars that support the group.

Techi will no longer be alone in carrying the burden as the Center too.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Official teaser is out for Keyaki Republic 2018 DVD/BD.

Here's the extended preview previously shown on Keyakitte:

Cannot wait to see Mou Mori centered by Hirate :^O^:

Consider preordering the DVD/BD here.
    --

v. No, I'm pretty sure the first one is the actual CM. Sony released a similar CM last year for Keyaki Republic 2017 DVD/BD. The second vid was definitely edited, though.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  19. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

^
    This is the reason why I always see this thing complicated for me as Techi fan. I do want her to rest and be healthy, out of senbatsu for 9th or even 10th is still ok, but the thought that she might graduate and retire soon is still hard. If she has some goals to pursue outside Keyaki, then I can somehow lay down but she doesnt. I dont think anyone who have other oshi can understand this feeling.

Well, I just want to reply the question about Techi might graduate. For the center thing, anyone is the same for me, this depends on mngm's decision. Btw, a lot of J-fans I saw seem kinda support the ideal of karin center.

@keyak i think both are fanmade videos for Keyaki Republic 2018. The edit in first video isnt consistent at all

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Bubka have released the web preview of 2ki interviews, i translated them here!

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1