1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's a report that Techi doused Aki-P and Konno-san when she had the hose. For ten full seconds. True or not, it's amusing to imagine. The post claims it was because she was angry about having to wear the hat, lol.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    That is absolutely hilarious. And of course a perfectly legitimate reaction to that hat. LOL, Tecchi seems to know when, where and how to make a statement...!

3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

It's said to be no encore today. Do you think Keyaki waited for Aotan to rejoin the group until they recorded 9th single? Seems like they started in June with recording and MV shoot. If true, good job by waiting for Aotan to return instead of rushing out a single. I'm content with waiting for 9th single announcement if Aotan will participate it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    if i have to cosplay as a pirate in front of so many people i would cry too. whaddahell was management thinking. they're concept of cool is like that of alittle kid

5. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

Pirate still cool tho

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Who is cooler than Jack Sparrow?

7. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Anyone, but the Admiral chasing after him.

8. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
  9. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    well, no single announcement. i know the date must be close but the silence is starting to get annoying
    as for the concert i personally love this year's concept, some videos were released in the morning news and the poseidon part looks amazing...
    i think the outfits are cute, not very different from last year. i would have preferred a pirate concept though

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Definitely. At this rate the 9th single will be released at Christmas... So thirsty for news from Keyaki that I'm going wild :yikes:

11. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I hear you.. Keyaki's music has always been spectacular but with all this waiting they're making us do, this next release better be something extra special.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

Akanen killed it with the kanji writing
    Poor Ten-chan, she had a hard question in the percentage balloon game. I remember her showing off how accurate she can guess percentages on Keyakake within about 5% range

• Like Like x 1
  14. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Am I the only one who thinks they put Techi on Bathroom Travel (and even Aozora) as a kind of joke? A strange one. Will it be a clue that the next single will be very idolish? :^O^:

Otherwise I don't find much sense, and by the reports it seems that Techi didn't enjoy much Bathroom lol. Not to mention that other girls could have been in the song and look better. I don't think the change in the units is permanent, but for some reason it makes me think that there is something else behind...

I am a clear example of what it is to overanalyze things X'D Sorry

15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I don't know what they were even thinking making her perform that song; a choice I really do not agree with for the reasons @Siniy mentioned and because, once again, Techi didn't seems to be at her best and making her perform while she could rest feel like an absurd decision.
    On the other hand there're Techi-Neru shippers out there that enjoyed it because they see it as a last link between them... something I doubt mngmnt would consider, but you never know, there may be a Techi-Neru shipper in there too lol

I don't mind to wait a bit for next single, but I would love if we are waiting so they can put a behind ROK2019 or something similar on it as bonus..

...never happening but it would be SO GOOD :inlove:

16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Akanen-chan, Habu-chan, Rii-chan, Marina-chan and Ten-chan appeared in the quiz show Nepu Riigu (Nep League) Ueno Juri vs Keyakizaka46.

They compete against Ueno Juri-san team solving different questions and games. Really, really funny to watch (especially Marina-chan fail :lol:).

Nep League Ueno Juri vs Keyakizaka46 (full show).

Video.
    All the credit to the editor and uploader

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    They announced that Keyaki will be the CM character for Yakult product Tough-Man (seems to be energy drink)

Members included in the CM: Niji Oze Koike Pon Yuuka Mon Habu Risa Hono Hikaru. TV CM will use a new unreleased song from Keyaki, 砂塵 (Sajin) (= cloud of dust / sandstorm)

Yuuka is definitely the center of dance formation, and she is also the main member for the campaign (the one who narrates the CM)

https://www.yakult.co.jp/tough-man/ main website
    CM storyboard (screenshots) https://www.yakult.co.jp/news/article.php?num=1280

ps: basically it's the "leaked" video from the other day

EDIT: some pics
    xxx.png RISA.png xxxx.png xxxxx.png HONO.png

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Wow energy drinks, one of the CM I want to see Keyaki starring it since Garasu wo are..
    But looks like this is a coupling song, they released it early because of a request from the company itself to immediately air the CM, the same case as Joyful Love by Mechakari. Still waiting for the official announcement, probably it won't be long.

20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I barely recognized Yuuka in that screenshot. She looks great! I'm glad it's just a CM because those costumes are ugly.

• Agree Agree x 1