1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Rev4

Rev4 Member

The song's title, Sajin (sandstorm), speaks for itself. Keyaki will always push for atmospheric songs even if it means change for center position. They will never get rid of songs that have Keyakizaka-ness vibe to them according to Yuuka. They like to experiment new things which makes me excited every time they release a new single. Keeps surprising us.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Yukka-sama and Tamu-chan did the first pitch at the Jingu stadium to promote Tough-man.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Not my videos. All the credits to their respective owners.

• Like Like x 1
  4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I think Sajin is the main b-side. Like Otona... Mou mori etc

5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Probably, but I'm still hoping in another costume.... there's a pic of Hono where she looks like the leader of some School girl gang [hehe]

6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'm pretty sure these are just the CM outfit. I think it was mentioned in the CM detail that it's to match the red silver image of the product.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

OMG this is a huge disrespect to Shinto Takeshi. I feel so disgusted seeing people copying other peoples ideas.
    some people might not mind it but as an artist this is so sad to see and it makes me very angry.

9. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    If there is lack of imagination and originality, the goal justify the means. This leads to imitations of bad taste which are always disrespectful to the original creation. I don't know about how copyright issues are working in Japan but I wonder if KYZ46 management could do anything about it.
    At the very least any comparison with the original is just magnifying so much the difference in quality between KYZ46 and the imitators, that could add extra value to our group...

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I think they are waiting for Hinata's 2nd single to release before they announce Keyaki's 9th single. This is the first time Sakamichi has two groups under the same management. Right now, Seed & Flower has been focusing on promotion for 2nd single. Hinata's first year doesn't have a national tour like Keyaki's first year, so they are going to be seen a lot in variety shows and music shows in their first year. The first and second year are the most intense years as full-time idol. Nogi went through it, Keyaki went through it and now Hinata will go through it as well.

Keyaki is now in a state where they are becoming more popular and being more comfortable with larger audience on a bigger stage. Their first time pitch at Jingu Stadium is an indication of that. They are going through their 4th year which is supposed to be preparations for bigger things in the coming 5th year when celebration of 4th year strikes.

They hit a new record for Keyaki Republic this year. 48000 attended in three days. 16000 attended each day. Last year 15000 attended and in three days 45000 have attended.

If you look at Abunakkashii Keikaku performance Takahiro-sensei changed choreo to two front dancers as Hiichan and Pon were synchronized. That was my whole impression with the group they are more synchronized than ever before, despite have breaking the "all 21 members".

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Yeah, Zenkoku tour didn't start until in 2017 for Keyaki. Kanji Keyaki had their debut countdown live with Neru in 2016 which is where Hinata is now. Hinata had their debut countdown live in March so next year will they do their first Zenkoku tour as Hinata. That's what I meant.

Not until after their 1st annila they do a Zenkoku tour.

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    TV CM is up

Edit: some picture from web gallery
    gallery_picture02@2x.jpg gallery_picture04@2x.jpg gallery_picture05@2x.jpg gallery_picture03@2x.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 10
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Sorry but... SO COOL!!!! :eek::eek::eek::cute:

• Like Like x 1
  15. glsone

glsone Member

Like the song but it's pretty funny how soft it is compared to how hard they are acting during the commercial. And that flash of Uemura in the second one, god damn. 10/10 absolute knock out.

• Like Like x 1
  16. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

So much energy in that CM. The girls look like they were getting ready for a KO match [hehe]

Looooove the song. Need to hear the full ver ASAP. Still hoping for a new release in August but not looking so likely with the dearth of announcements.

17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I love the few seconds of the song. The energy in the choreography is contagious. And Yukka-sama and members expressions are great plus the costumes (I like the costumes without the jacket).

After this, I think Yukka-sama stopped riding horses and bought a motorcycle.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

Yukka-sama! Pon's jump! That spin! Risa-sama! I swear these girls are going to be the death of me one day. Can't wait to see the full song and choreography.

Also I love how everyone's screaming from all the extra energy but Risa-sama's just playing the cool beauty card [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  19. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I fail all my applications for Fukuoka but it seems that most of the fans fail too despite the fact that Fukuoka concerts will be hold on weekdays and in "rural" area. Other places are even harder. Keyaki fandom is no joke. Based on the lack of Kanto concerts, I believe they will announce on senshuraku in Fukuoka that Keyaki will have addition ones in SSA.

20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

The only Kanto concert they have is Yokohama Arena in two days. They might pull a Nogi (they announced final in Tokyo Dome at Jingu Stadium in 2017) and announce the Zenkoku tour final in Saitama Super Arena.

4 prefectures. It should be 5.

Edit: I messed up, Sendai is in Miyagi prefecture. Tohokou region?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019