1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

They had concerts in 5 cities including Yokohama and Makuhari Messe - both in Kanto in last 2 years but this year there isnt Makuhari and only 4 stops. That is the reason why fans expect a large venue in final

2. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  3. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I’m still not feeling the song yet but omg the dance!!! Really loving it. If this song’s the a-side then I wonder what the full-group formation would be.

Will the center then be Yuuka (based on the CM) and not Pon (based on the push lately)?

4. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    im all for yuuka center, but holy ghandi's ti*s, TIL yakult have other drinks too

5. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

YES pls to Yuuka-sama center. But I think Pon will at least be the main A-side center. It's possible center will rotate for B-sides.

Hono and Morita at the end of the 60s-ver :^O^: Future aces, I'm telling you.

And yes, the choreo is indeed amazing. Takahiro did it again :)

6. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I looked up Nogi's schedule and it seems they have also only 4 cities. Probably will announce Tokyo Dome as final since it was in 2017 they held concert there. But Keyaki needs to perform at Saitama Super Arena before we talk about Domes for them.

Fans who lives in Nagoya or in Aichi prefecture wonder when they will perform there. It will take a while until they reach Nagoya Dome.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The choreo is awesome but it doesn't fit the song at all

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Oh, you people who think management are ever going to allow a single to be centred by anyone but their beloved Techi. It'd be nice, it'd frankly have been nice 5 singles ago, but unless that girl graduates it's never going to happen.

• Dislike x 10
    • Agree x 4
    • Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

Agree, there's a gap between the song and the energy of the girls lol. It could be an interesting choice though.
    I don't remember if someone said if it was gonna be the official choreo or just used for the CM.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Keyakichan performed Ambivalent (Ongaku no Hi)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Tecchan center! It's been a long time since the "flowing between two sides" vibe Ambivalent :banana:

Also, Aoi chan was there! :cute:
    There were also several 2 gens.

• Like Like x 7
  12. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Ooh what a fabulous performance! Girls brought their A-game. And as ugly as those Ambivalent outfits are, I actually kinda missed them lol.

[​IMG]

For second gens, seems like Morita, Seki, Matsuda, and Karin were there. Kinda surprised Takeyui wasn't there.
    And Aoi-chan <3 Her first TV broadcast for Ambivalent (';

• Like Like x 2
  13. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

There is a report in today IHS (@ Calahan44) that Odanana said she had no idea what is Sajin, same as Naako. So this is probably a coupling unit song for 9th/2nd

• Informative Informative x 3
  14. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    RoK 2019 preview

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I am pretty sure they know of it but are just being silent about it since there hasn't been an official announcement. It was already said that Sajin is their new song so all members clearly know. Both fans and idols are playing a game here, fans being sneaky, asking for info & idols are sneakier trying to play ignorance LOL.

Also, Kobayashi already said they recorded only the chorus for the CM, which I took it to mean that this could be a senbatsu song but for the sake of the members chosen for the CM, they had to record it that way, making it seem to many as a unit song.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. owl46

owl46 Kenkyuusei

Hello, sorry for of out topic but next week I will have a trip to japan for the first time and I really want to buy keyaki republic 2019 jacket. Are there any offline store that sell it or only at keyakizaka official website? Thank you and sorry for my bad english

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 6
  19. Quatchin

Quatchin Kenkyuusei

Yayy a Keyaki rhythm game!!!! I've been waiting for this since I found out Nogi had one. I really love rhythm games, I can't wait to get good at this one.
    ...Though to be honest the graphics don't look that good. I have high hopes!

20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Is the game available for international fans? I really want to have this!

• Agree Agree x 3