1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

weird flex.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    the funny thing here is that your opinion about who's the best fit is completely useless and doesn't reflect what the actual japanese people want but thank you for another insightful comment about how much you dislike keyakizaka i guess

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think @ianius comment doesn't necessarily mean he hates Keyakizaka46, it's just he thinks Keyakizaka46 is not suitable for events like Olympics. Personally, I disagree with this statement, but it's fine.

Since we don't know yet what is the theme for the olympic opening ceremony, I think every group can suit the occasion. Outside of SakamichiAKB, though, I agree that Babymetal will be an awesome choice lol. In my opinion, Babymetal portrays the unique of Japanese culture.

• Like Like x 2
  4. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Whether SakamichiAKB performs or not, I’d like Japan to showcase various aspects of it culture, from bands to idols to soloists to vocaloid to anime osts basically everything lol. Personally I’d love Keyaki, Sekai No Owari and Wagakki Band.

If Keyaki-chan gets that chance to perform than it’d become their biggest achievement yet.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Erm, OK - go advertise the poll in the Nogi and Hinata threads then? Funny how you mentioned bold in your post because Keyaki is by far the boldest Sakamichi group in terms of concept/perf style. So yes to bold, and yes to Keyaki (;

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Why? As I recall, in London 2012 Muse made the official theme of the Olympic Games, and the song wasn't exactly what you could call bright, although it was very optimistic and encouraging. Obviously here we don't talk about something like "the official theme", but Keyaki's songs are very encouraging (warm, bold and optimistic too if you ask me) and I think they work to precisely motivate (we will be seeing the best athletes competing). I would be delighted that Keyaki participated in the opening or closing ceremony, or in the Paralympics, don't see it very possible but it would be fabulous, although I am pretty sure that we will hear many of their songs during the competitions, or even in the delivery of medals, I remember that sometimes they give all the medals at the end of the day and do small concerts with local groups.

In addition we still don't know if for the next single they have planned a super cute, cheerful and bright song to put Keyaki as an unbeatable option to participate in the opening ceremony :hehe:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  7. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

Keyaki is now on 6th place! and their vote are still drastically growing.
    even Babymetal is behind them now.

bark all you want but the poll says it all.

"Silent Majority"

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Nijipon-chan and a super cute Ten-chan in Yuugata Paradise. They had a really fun time and I like Ten-chan laugh. She is lively but mature for her age also.

Enjoy!

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Yuugata Paradise 19.07.22 Backup.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

With the lack of releases, I think the Keyaki fandom has mobilized, as they are so very thirsty to see the girls perform again.

Also inb4 the usual Debbie Downers slide in and start mocking our interest in this poll. We know it carries little to no weight, let us have our fun a’right? Don’t show your insecurity now, I’m sure your other fave groups are doing fine regardless of this ‘meaningless’ poll ;)

• Like Like x 3
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

THANK you @Xiphyas You're always keeping us up to date.

Can't agree more. The Fandom are really eager for the next single. You can tell by the reactions to the leaked song.
    Also they can mock us as much as they want but now we see from the poll that there are more than as expected from the public in Japan supporting them and that makes me so happy. People have been bashing the girls these past months, saying they are losing fans & all when indeed they are gaining. The latest keyaki Republic says it all & now this poll

• Like Like x 4
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    You may be right but can Babymetal create a moving image in 2-dimensions through their bodies in motion like Keyaki does???

Olympic opening ceremonies in the last years have hosted schemes that were based on intricate choreographies that create an image and convey a story through the collective motion of bodies. So far Keyaki is possibly (from what I have seen so far) the only group within the Japanese idol world that has the power to create a powerful VISUAL.

Just imagine the scene as seen from a seat at the stadium. You see a big picture, no faces, no details. The whole experience is through music, lighting and the motion of bodies on the scene. With these ingredients ONLY, the powerful yet melodic music of the Keyaki songs combined with a choreo typical of Takahiro sensei, is a perfect fit for such an event.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

You can bet on:
    1. Keyakizaka46 WILL be there.
    2. Takahiro WILL be involved, to what degree we don't know (whether is for Keya only or "borrowed" for other groups/collaborations).
    3. AKB48, by itself or a mix of sister groups, WILL be there.
    3. Babymetal WILL be there. (However, the Babymetal of now is not the Babymetal of some years ago).

• Like Like x 3
  13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Babymetal will not be at the olympics.

14. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori

There were reports that the General Producer of Tokyo Olympics ceremony went to Keyaki Budokan last day D:

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    There is no need to compare both group this way. Go see Babymetal concerts and you can have your own conclusion. Each have their own strengths.

As I've stated before, we still don't know what is the theme for the opening. So everything is possible. I don't think it's that necessary to convey messages only from powerful visual, only by the artist, in olympics. What makes the audience cheered at Spice Girls, for example, is not their "powerful visual". But their charisma and popularity.

Once again, I would really love it if Keyakichan performs in the olympics. But I do know that Japan has many other to offer and that's perfectly cool.

• Like Like x 2
  16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    What?

Also, Perfume?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 7
  17. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    You are absolutely right that Japan has a lot of different variations to offer at an opening ceremony show and I am not in any way comparing Babymetal to KYZ46. Both could equally be there as equally attractive parts of the ceremony, each one appealing more or less based on each individual spectator's tastes.

I only stated the difference between parts of the show that can be more static, like three girls singing and those that can be more dynamic, like 25 girls dancing as a formation based on a (possibly wild) choreography.

At the Athens Olympics opening ceremony, Bjork (the amazing "elf" from Iceland one of the greatest singers and composers of our time in my opinion) was there and performed solo while being suspended high above the stadium. She was amazing creating a powerful impact. However, not only in Athens but for all other opening ceremonies after that, most of the show's individual "themes" were conveyed by groups of people that, in one way or another, execute choreographies in 2-dimensions. And as among all Aki-P's groups Keyakizaka46 are the strongest regarding powerful and intricate dance, this is why I believe they have high chances to be there (or deserve ALSO to be there).

P.S. I only wish to be able to come to Japan, fulfill my lifelong dream to visit that country that I love so much, and at the same time go to the opening ceremony to cheer our dear Keyakis...

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I was thinking... we are waiting for next single or next album but I'm still not ready for any kind of senbatsu.
    I know it's never gonna happen, but I would love for Keyaki to break rules once again and find a way to not have senbatsu. For example, I'd be more than happy with 2 main songs for single, each one with a half keyaki formation... though in that case it may not be called a single lol

And I'm aware there will be people whose first answer would be "it doesn't works like that" but I'm more prone to believe in possibilities and innovations, and Keyaki gave me plenty of those. Hopefully they'll keep doing it

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Call it a shitty idea, but I actually want a rotating senbatsu WITHIN the next single, if that makes sense. As in, half of 2ki in one perf and the other half in another perf (of the same song). So that all of them get to experience senbatsu for the main single, even though they won’t all be present for every performance. And then starting with 10th single, 2ki can start competing for permanent senbatsu spots. As much as I loooove 2nd gen, one thing I won’t be able to take is seeing any of the 1ki girls dropping to Unders for the sake a spot opening up for a 2ki. I know 2ki is the future and all, but I just love 1ki too much to want to see that happen.

Also, 2ki unit group song pls [:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Guys, even this conversation breaks my heart... So far it was 21 members, so why not 26? Why not keep ALL members, as this was the UNIQUE feature of Keyakizaka46 so far. I have stated elsewhere in these forums my obsession with not using the senbatsu model for this group (or at least delay it as far as possible), as we all agree that the "no senbatsu" model was the invisible bond that created this sense of sisterhood that fueled the huge power the group emits to fans and spectators in general.

Keyakizaka46 is a platoon of powerful soldiers - like a Spartan phalanx - fighting as one-for-all-and-all-for-one.

Of course I will accept anything that comes, I cannot do otherwise... But if senbatsu is the future, I will just hope this won't shatter the group's compactness leading to member frustrations and possible losses. For me that would have been a step backwards: remove a strong point adding to the group's unique identity and bringing it to the status quo of all other idol groups under the Aki-P umbrella.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2