1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

[GENERAL] The Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Keyakizaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Kenkyuusei

Little Glee Monster are just queens!:worthy: I am so sure they will be there. I really want them to be there!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jsprite

Jsprite Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    It is a bit sad when 2 of the first 4 have "Sexy" and "X" in their names...

• Like Like x 1
  3. gish0046

gish0046 Kenkyuusei

4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Kenkyuusei

Don't really understand your point here but X Japan are really famous outside Japan and Sexy Zone are well, just as their name says hehehe. I wouldn't want Sexy Zone to be there but they can really power a crowd so its ok lol

5. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitofuyuka
    At 2,349 votes after my vote at the time stamp of my post. The 300+ votes compared to lamyoung's post above is much higher to the difference observed for the nominees above Keyakizaka46. Our group closes the gap with the ones above it seemingly fast...

6. Jsprite

Jsprite Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    The connotation that "Sexy" and "X" have in other countries, that's why. As in "this is the best we can offer, sex-related stuff". Think about people who hear these names/groups for the first time. This is for the Olympics, a wide range of people's backgrounds and ages, not just for young people.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. gish0046

gish0046 Kenkyuusei

The X in X Japan isn't sex-related. I don't think most people would jump to that conclusion.

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    X-Japan wouldn't have that impact at all. Sexy Zone would be a terrible idea. Imagine if people looked them up and found out they've been called that since they were like 15 or whenever it was.

But we don't have to worry about that kind of thing since it's not official and the organisers aren't going to look for ideas from online polls anyway.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dill

Dill Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    No idea who Sexy Zone are, but X Japan is pretty famous outside Japan if I'm not mistake.
    Even if those kind of lists won't be taken into consideration to really chose artists performing at the Olympic Games, it feels good to have Keyaki up there.
    It means our girls are doing well, no matter the amount of criticisms.
    Or at least, it means Keyaki fans are ready to push the group no matter the goal, to the moon and back if necessary :D

I loved Olympics since I can remember, how cool would be have Keyaki there? An impossible dream for sure, but still...

Different topic:
    yesterday I rewatched TokuDare and it's really really really time for Keya to have a new drama...

• Like Like x 2
  10. iainus

iainus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I voted against them and picked Nogizaka because Keyaki are just not a good fit. It's the Olympics - in terms of Sakamichi groups alone they're the last group who fit such a big event. You want bold and bright, warm and optimistic - that's Nogizaka. And Hinatazaka.

The sad thing is, if you'd asked me back when Futari Saison was released I'd have given you a very different answer.

• Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Kenkyuusei

I am not being biased here but even though this voting isn't that real, I can understand why Keyaki is up there and not the others. Note that there are all kinds of people coming from different zones with different tastes in music to this event. You described Nogis as bold, bright & warm but looking at the past Olympics, attendees won't be really enthusiastic about such songs. They need songs that will make them jump around, kick in the air and feel competitive. Babymetal will definitely be the best in this category. Nogi may be national treasure and as much as I love them, I don't think they can really bring that fun in the Olympic lovers coming.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

weird flex.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. risanen

risanen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    the funny thing here is that your opinion about who's the best fit is completely useless and doesn't reflect what the actual japanese people want but thank you for another insightful comment about how much you dislike keyakizaka i guess

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think @ianius comment doesn't necessarily mean he hates Keyakizaka46, it's just he thinks Keyakizaka46 is not suitable for events like Olympics. Personally, I disagree with this statement, but it's fine.

Since we don't know yet what is the theme for the olympic opening ceremony, I think every group can suit the occasion. Outside of SakamichiAKB, though, I agree that Babymetal will be an awesome choice lol. In my opinion, Babymetal portrays the unique of Japanese culture.

• Like Like x 2
  15. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Whether SakamichiAKB performs or not, I’d like Japan to showcase various aspects of it culture, from bands to idols to soloists to vocaloid to anime osts basically everything lol. Personally I’d love Keyaki, Sekai No Owari and Wagakki Band.

If Keyaki-chan gets that chance to perform than it’d become their biggest achievement yet.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. keyak

keyak Kenkyuusei

Erm, OK - go advertise the poll in the Nogi and Hinata threads then? Funny how you mentioned bold in your post because Keyaki is by far the boldest Sakamichi group in terms of concept/perf style. So yes to bold, and yes to Keyaki (;

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Siniy

Siniy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Why? As I recall, in London 2012 Muse made the official theme of the Olympic Games, and the song wasn't exactly what you could call bright, although it was very optimistic and encouraging. Obviously here we don't talk about something like "the official theme", but Keyaki's songs are very encouraging (warm, bold and optimistic too if you ask me) and I think they work to precisely motivate (we will be seeing the best athletes competing). I would be delighted that Keyaki participated in the opening or closing ceremony, or in the Paralympics, don't see it very possible but it would be fabulous, although I am pretty sure that we will hear many of their songs during the competitions, or even in the delivery of medals, I remember that sometimes they give all the medals at the end of the day and do small concerts with local groups.

In addition we still don't know if for the next single they have planned a super cute, cheerful and bright song to put Keyaki as an unbeatable option to participate in the opening ceremony :hehe:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  18. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

Keyaki is now on 6th place! and their vote are still drastically growing.
    even Babymetal is behind them now.

bark all you want but the poll says it all.

"Silent Majority"

• Like Like x 3
  19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Upcoming Girls

Nijipon-chan and a super cute Ten-chan in Yuugata Paradise. They had a really fun time and I like Ten-chan laugh. She is lively but mature for her age also.

Enjoy!

(Mod edit: removed dead video link)

Yuugata Paradise 19.07.22 Backup.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. keyak

keyak Kenkyuusei

With the lack of releases, I think the Keyaki fandom has mobilized, as they are so very thirsty to see the girls perform again.

Also inb4 the usual Debbie Downers slide in and start mocking our interest in this poll. We know it carries little to no weight, let us have our fun a’right? Don’t show your insecurity now, I’m sure your other fave groups are doing fine regardless of this ‘meaningless’ poll ;)

• Like Like x 3