1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I would be in heaven if they keep all the members in senbatsu and never create an "Under" group. I liked Nogi a lot but Sakamichi is an evolution of 48 groups and the senbatsu system, much like SSK, is something I wish we'd leave behind. Of course I'm aware other fans enjoy both of those, but much like you @Philosophy Senpai I find the lack of it a positive trait of keyaki. More so, I loved the fact mngmnt chose to make all 1ki experience 1st row.

Realistically, I know there's the chance they'll give us a single with a 1ki main song and a 2ki unit song or a single with a limited senbatsu; but, like @keyak just proved, thinking about different solutions can be done, if one really want to.
    Mngmnt is not always infallible; they made some decision I would have changed as soon as I heard about it, but they never took the easy way out either, never fell in a already-done pattern, so there's still hope.

I'm not sure about the album though. Would August/September be a good time to have an album? Or at this point would be better have it before next summer and next ROK?

• Like Like x 1
  2. glsone

glsone Member

I'm not convinced there's much of a difference between not having a senbatsu and having one. Even with the full 21 in senbatsu girls got left in the shadows a lot, the third row just became the undergirls essentially. Having all 26 in would just make some fans feel better but the reality would be that lots of girls would be left out from being properly shown and relegated to just being background characters anyway. Having the entire group in the single just feels like a promise that can't possibly be fulfilled.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
  3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 1
  4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Tough Man Making of

if the video does not show watch the video here

Tough Man CM 60sec ver

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

I love how all the staff act as hypemen when they're shooting lol just watching this gets me pumped up.
    It's always super refreshing to see behind the scenes videos like this and the girls are having so much fun even though they're just doing their jobs :1st:

• Like Like x 3
  6. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    This girls has so much potential, they can offer so much, they are always sooo cool, I reallke like the song so much amd the girls looks really good!! we need more of the girls in variety shows, or even a Youtube channel with them behind the scenes, secret cams, or just being random like keyaki house, man, I love Keyaki so much!!!!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

that was cute when koike dancing with the staff getting hype just like in the party.

8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Everyone on the set seemed to be having fun. Their actions make the song infectious. I can't wait for it.

9. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
  10. Nekusaku

Nekusaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inoue Rina
  11. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Sakamichi Series live performance in early FNS. Didn't made a cut because how they performed and is more enjoyable.

Also, I have the talk part is in poor quality because some codecs problems I will try to solve or ask friends for a copy.

Enjoy!

Watch Sakamichi Series FNS performance.

--------------------------------

Post FNS pictures.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Another excellent performance ;) I looooove Kaze Ni and could not be happier they chose that song.

Also, Inoue took Neru’s spot! So glad to see her getting some spotlight at last. All the 2ki did a great job

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you @Xiphyas :worthy: I couldn't watch it live and I'm so glad you posted it!
    First of all, I loved it. I love Kaze Ni and every time they perform it makes me wanna dance too :banana:
    For once camera work has been quite perfect and the girls expession were great! Fuuchan and Hono hit me the most, though the others were good too.. and see Aoi back in action sill makes me smile more than I already am lol
    In my opinion 2ki is still a bit nervous and it shows, but it's part of their charms right now for me. In one year or so they'll probably be super badass and somehow experienced, so this is a moment I will cherish

the only problem I have is that this performance is not enough. I wanna see Keyaki more!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 3
  15. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I really enjoy this medley. The songs really in theme with each other. This is also the first time I listen and watch Yoshimotozaka46, I really love them! The song is very catchy and their performance is enjoyable to the max O_O Definitely will support them from now on.

About Keyakichan... This performance of Kaze ni is making me almost cry... I haven't been able to cry yet because I have cried this whole day so I think I don't have tears anymore lol. But it's still making me want to cry. It's been quite some times since the last time we've seen Kaze ni performance, and this time we can see how much Keyakichan has grown. The dance move becomes even sharper, their expressions are very great, we can see they were enjoying the performance. More importantly... everyone smiled. My oshi, Tecchan, the baby otter, was also smiling. After every hardship she went through which made her avoided cameras and had a hard time to smile, Tecchan is finally able to smile. Her smile looks so genuine especially when she interacts with other members. I really want to cry. While watching the performance, I think, "Aah, so they've grown huh..."

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
    I loved the medley <3 Maybe is because each song represents very well the style of each group.
    And the transitions were great . The final poses of the Nogizaka girls with "Sing Out!" with Hirate behind them. A " gentleman " between elegant ladies [hehe]
    I don't know much about Nogizaka or their members because I'm more focused in Keyakizaka and Hinatazaka ( and Yoshimotozaka it looks me cool too , especially the RED unit ) but...Are their choreographies always so elegant? I love this one , "Synchronicity" and "Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru". Maybe is by the skirts/dresses movement that it looks me of that way.
    If you know another song of Nogizaka with that type of choreography I would like to see it.

At this point , I think that Keyakizaka will not release their 9th Single until September or October . What do you think about this ? I love the "Sajin" theme of their recent CM.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Nogizaka46 is formally known among sakamichi series Fandom as the elegant sister group. They always do those elegant stuffs. It isn't always like that since they do have some cute, fast paced songs but elegance is their name. For some of their songs with such elegant choreos, there are Influencer (their best in my opinion), Nandome no Aozora ka?, Hadashi de summer, Sekai de Ichiban Kodoku na Lover, Sayonara no imi, Inochi wa utsukushii & yeah Synchronicity & Kaeri Michi wa Toomawari Shitaku naru. You will have to watch the live performances to see the full choreography.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  18. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

the Hinatazaka choreo is kinda weird specially on the chorus or its just me?

I stopped following hiragana's since they become solo group. so changing choreographer really change the group a lot.

19. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

They had weird choreography when they were Hiragana too (e.g Soredemo Aruiteru, Kitai Shitenai Jibun).

Its kind of their thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Did Hiragana have a regular choreographer before?