1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

[GENERAL] The Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Keyakizaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. miwa

miwa Kenkyuusei

I completely disagree. Having Hinatazaka appear on stage would just make their independence feel less important. I doubt any Hinata fan wants that (especially not those Hinata fans who dislike Keyaki) and I honestly doubt the Hinatazaka members want that either. Like someone else also mentioned, Hinatazaka has a song about wishing to perform at Tokyo Dome. They'll get there on their own. No Keyaki fans denies that Hiragana Keyaki helped Keyaki get to where they are, but Hiragana Keyaki is no longer a thing. There's not point of them participating in such an important event like the first Tokyo Dome concert.

As for Soredemo Aruiteru and Happy Aura being as Keyaki as Techi's solos I don't really get how you'd come to that conclusion. Those are Hiragana Keyaki songs period.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Upcoming Girls

@Siniy I think they can perform Fukyouwaon but Techi-chan can't because her condition and will be disrespectful to perform the song without her with Techi-chan there.

I really like that song but the choreography is strong but is even stronger (impossible) for Techi-chan right know. An overseas friend told me "probably TAKAHIRO-sensei could make a lighter version for her like Yukka-sama version", why not?. But for me, members health is more important, even if you need to sacrifice some songs.

The good thing is that Keyakizaka have a good repertoire and a lot of good songs.

The sad thing is we couldn't see the graduated members, but we are talking about Keyakizaka46, so, who knows? [hehe]

I'm looking forward for all the tour, but I want (need) to get Tokyo Dome tickets... That will be a real war between fans :fear:

-------------------

@Trinu everything can be possible but even if many Keyaki fans are Hinatazaka fans and how both groups shares part of their storyline, I think management will respect Hinatazaka independent status. As I said, I don't think, but is possible.

A crucial factor to think Hinatazaka will not be part of the tour, is their fan base. Hinatazaka46 fans are not exclusively Keyakizaka fans, they have a different kind of fans (we call them as 'pure Hinatazaka fans') and I think management should respect those fans above the oldest.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Rev4

Rev4 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Graduated members like Zuumin, Yone, Manaka and Neru with their casual clothes on stage at Tokyo Dome to just say hi to members and fans would be cool. Will it happen though? Only time will tell.

They are part of the success Keyaki has achieved to reach Tokyo Dome so it would be an honour to see them show up as guests. To Takahiro, members and staff they are part of the Keyaki family.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitofuyuka
    I think they are part of the Keyaki family to all us fans, as well. I would not consider improbable to see them on stage, actually I would expect and wish for something like that to happen and if they do appear that would be the ideal. Tokyo Dome is a goal that these 4 helped to make possible at the same degree as all members and that will be a homage to them as well. Zuumin, Yone, Manaka and Neru deserve to be there, on the stage with their sisters even for a few moments...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Trinu

Trinu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    And Tecchi solos are Tecchi solos.
    And which band had its name in the CD jackets where the songs came in? :rolleyes:

I understand Hinatazaka wanting to get there eventually as well (and they probably will), but I think it would be a nice way to end the chapter.
    It's no different than SKE finally reaching their dream of performing at Nagoya Dome on their own six months after they had been there with AKB.

I still think having them for a song (W-Keyakizaka?) wouldn't do any harm. As long as they don't announce anything about it so that Keyaki fans don't have to fight Hinata fans for the tickets... I don't see why not.

But I guess they won't. :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Speaking of W-Keyaki, I wanted to ask something. Have they performed that song since the split?

7. gish0046

gish0046 Kenkyuusei

Yes, with 2nd gen. I think the implication is that "W-Keyaki" means double as in 1st and 2nd gen rather than Kanji and Hiragana.

• Like Like x 1
  8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, now that you mention it I can remember.

Not that it's the biggest deal ever, but I'm not sure how I feel about that.
    Might be the only thing now since there's only one Keyaki, but I remember that used to be a significant, emotional song for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dill

Dill Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    It would be amazing have graduated members on stage, because yes, they contributed a lot to this dream being reached, but I won't hold my breath waiting it. I'll be super happy just having them watching Keyaki perform... that's would be already amazing by itself for me, especially, honestly, Yone, since she is the one that surely is out of entertainment world and yet keep supporting the group in her own way

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. miwa

miwa Kenkyuusei

Jesus. You're acting as if Techi is the only idol who ever had solos in their group's releases. Are Zuumin's solos not Keyaki songs? What about Naachan's solos in Nogizaka? What a weird thing to say.

There are plenty of Hinata fans who dislike Keyaki and don't want Hinata to be associated with them anymore. I see no reason to bring them back because god knows it would create a mess. Mention them, yes. Bring them on stage? Unnecessary.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

I am sure this is not Keyaki's ultimate goal to be able to perform in Tokyo Dome, but it is their first step to becoming an even bigger group than before. Then, next year would be their golden period and hopefully, the "Dome Tour" can be realized as well. Although they always admire the figure of Nogizaka as their senpai who have the same ideals as the National Idol group, in the future they have the potential to be greater than that, than any group in Japan probably.

For Hinata, I also better not to include them in this Tokyo Dome concert. Yakusoku no Tamago is an encouraging song, as well as the implication of them to be able to reach the dome, which requires their own strength and hardship, and that song is the promise to their fans.
    Mattete kureru ka? Yume kanau made, Kimi no koto wo tsureteiku
    (Will you wait until our dream is fulfilled? After that we will take you)

Mimamotte kureru ka? Nagai michinori, Tasukeyou to shinakute ii
    (Will you pay attention to us on the long road? However, you don't need to help us)

They have their own story to write in, which would be more beautiful than their sister.

With the separation of Hiragana and the graduation of Neru, like losing 1/3 part of their story as Keyakizaka. But Keyaki themselves is not kind of group that selling those kinds of stories on stage compared to their successors (AKB48 in 7 years and Nogizaka in 6 years of their hard journey before finally reached Tokyo Dome, and shown through a VTR on stage) but more showing their abilities as an artist and telling the story through the songs. So, instead of showing a flashback to their journey so far, I hope this can be a revolutionary stage which is even more impactful than their Budoukan concert.

Hinata never meant to erase their past as Hiragana Keyaki and always proudly said that Keyaki is an inseparable part of them. They will treasure that history along with them, as they take this different road to climb in, since they won't be able to keep the same pace as Kanji Keyaki, and will grow up according to their own style and build their own fanbase.
    Even though they cannot perform on the same stage anymore, all of Hinata members would always support their sister by attending their live concert as the fans, like during that ROK. Even they could be as proud as Keyaki to hear their Tokyo Dome Concert news because it had also been part of them. So I hope until the time comes, Keyaki fans would sincerely look back to see the part of their history, can achieve the same goals as them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. miwa

miwa Kenkyuusei

I am not talking about Hinatazaka the group. I know very well that the girls are grateful to the Hiragana Keyaki time and that Hinata and Keyaki support each other. I'm talking about the fans. I do not want yet another fanwar between Hinata and Keyaki fans.

But I feel like people are missing my point. This isn't about undermining Hinatazaka or the impact Hiragana Keyaki had on Keyaki or me hating on Hinatazaka (I like them). It's simply that Hiragana Keyaki doesn't exist anymore. Hinatazaka is the third (fourth?) Sakamichi group now. There is no need for them to actively participate in Keyaki's Tokyo Dome concert when they're no longer a part of Keyaki. I feel like it's detrimental for their own progress and it just doesn't really make any sense to me. Hinata and Keyaki will always have a connection, yes, but they're no longer together. Their paths are separate now.

• Agree Agree x 7
  13. risanen

risanen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    i don't even know why the topic of hinata joining the perfomance was brought up in the first place. they are a different group now and they will have to achieve tokyo dome on their own
    as for the main topic: i'm really happy for keyaki, this is a big step for them. i get the fan concerns about the transition from budokan to tokyo dome but remember that keyaki was supposed to perform in budokan at the beginning of 2018 and this year's budokan performance was symbolic. i also wonder if they will fill it up but only time will tell, the thing that keeps me more intrigued right now is the delay of the 9th single

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Upcoming Girls

@risanen I mentioned that Hinatazaka would be invited but as a possibility and not a fact. Was on my reply post about if Keyakizaka46 have the potential to fill the Tokyo Dome.

@miwa In every HS and event I'm able to assist, I like to talk and know many "Hinatazaka pure fans". And all of them I talked until now, told me they know and love about the group is because their story, because Keyakizaka, TV, etcetera and I didn't found any of them who "dislikes Keyakizaka". Probably there are some, probably, but nobody who call herself as fan, can deny Hinatazaka story, origins and the the big influence Keyakizaka have in the whole group and members are happy to affirm and accept.

-------------------------------

I think is time to just focus the conversation in Keyakizaka and their big step. We can talk about Hinatazaka and their fans in the respective thread.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ryandtw

ryandtw Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Just a reminder on the new Stage48 rules as Keyaki Republic 2018 is out now:

16. Dill

Dill Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    I may have missed some post here, but I think no one ever brought up the subject of ROK18 no matter the amount of stuff already circulating (great stuff as expected btw :omfg:)... on the other hand, I'm already dying waiting for my copies to arrive..... around september if it goes like usual :glare:

17. Dill

Dill Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Twitter:
    Dill46_48
    AEON Web story new chapter is out... and I'm aware they aren't writing a fanfiction but..... well, they are giving my ship a lot of love for sure. So good!
    (and I have the feeling by this point Pon's crush on Risa reached new unsuspected horizons)

• Like Like x 3
  18. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

These AEON card commercials are my favourite fanfiction series :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  19. too much idea

too much idea Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. dinda308