1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    If you add 2ki's Omotenashikai, that means 2ki performed 7? performance in about 2 weeks of time

I think that stamina (and along with it health condition) may be the biggest concern in Keyaki live performances because it seem that members tend to hit the gas from the first song. I do believe that the staff and Takahiro have that in mind when organizing the set list and planning the production for them, and can't help to be curious to how exactly are they going to tackle Tokyo Dome

• Like Like x 1
  2. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

When single?
    Hinanonano has been in senbatsu in two singles already, and will be in a third in October.
    Nogi 4th gen members are triple centering the next single and getting a big push.
    Have Keyaki 2nd gen even done a handshake event yet? Yeah they've been pushed on KeyaKake but Keyaki seems way behind its sister groups. At this pace by the time they release the next single half of second gen will have graduated due to age.
    I guess "my pace" fits Keyaki though.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. mchellelz

mchellelz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    They did. All of them sold out their 5 slots on individual HS.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think they already have handshake event before?

I don't know about idol fans in general, but as somebody who is not one, I don't mind the slow pace of Keyaki. Every single are beautiful and high quality, with meaningful lyrics and choreography. I think there are many musician, artist, and groups with similar situation.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    They had.
    I quite remember a pic with Habu and Hikaru in the same line [hehe] just precious!
    and they sold well

but I think this is the moment fans and not fans alike feels the need to push some buttons just for the sake of it.

Personally, I stopped considering Sakamichi groups moves linked to one another since awhile.
    They are under the same company, but in very different moment of their life, and with very different concept and methodology at this point.
    Nogi chose to push 4th gen and hopefully it will pay for them, Hinata needs to be pushed in general right now, the more the better, and keyaki chose a very particular path when it comes to idols.
    The group is on Tour right now and walking towards Tokyo Dome... I saw many fans who are enjoying the concerts so far, even people who didn't expect it; the inverted setlist, the new concept, the choice to highlight someway both center and "main character" of some songs...
    it seems those have been all good decisions....
    but I wish we could see it too lol

As for next single, I'm in no rush.
    Keyaki may go to its pace
    but so far its a qualitatively high pace.
    I couldn't ask more, and I would be very disappointed if to have more singles, the high standard we set so far would lower.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    I couldnt agree more with both of you guys, people keep comparing Keyaki with their sisters and even with other idols groups, they just are so stubborn, that they cant see Keyaki is not your average Idol group anymore, they work different, their unique style and direction, also the girls. Every single Keyaki release is not a random song, but a meaningful one describing the beautiful journey our girls are living, every Keyaki thing Keyaki do is for their true fans who understand them, so stop trying to see and compare their pace with what other do, cause Keyaki at their own way, are going to keep writing their name in the Japanese music story!

• Disagree x 6
    • Like x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
  7. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Back in April Sugai talked to Nikkan Sports and she said they are already in the phase to think about next single. She mentioned they had to come up with a new concept for every single to surprise people. What could the next main character be in this story.

If this is the case there are no longer a fast pace from Akimoto having the power to write songs and give them immediately to Keyaki. It seems like members have more influence in the song of choice when Sugai talked about new concepts. Akimoto and song writers still write the songs but the members have more control over the concept. Keyaki wants to be more creativily involved with songs to not disappoint fans.

We should not rush anything and let them release the single when it's ready. It takes time, quality takes time.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I don't see how Keyaki is falling behind compared to Nogi and Hina. They have been very active giving concerts, which if I remember correctly the fans demanded since Keyaki concerts were not frequent the previous years. And now they are about to step on Tokyo Dome. It is impossible for me to see that as anything. With the 2kis, well, it is another juicy topic because lately I have encountered a lot (like, a lot) of photo sessions and magazine covers with them and with those visuals, I am sure that sooner or later we will have new models in the group. They have not been in any single, it's true, but they are growing very fast with all the experience that the concerts are giving them, side by side with their senpais. It also seems that fans love 2kis. I love them. Everyone loves them! :p

Although until recently I was desperate for a new single or album, after the news of Tokyo Dome I relaxed. I'm usually very patient with Keyaki's releases btw, noticed that since Kazeni the time intervals between single and single are long, so I don't see it as something new. I prefer this to Keyaki releasing singles as if they were hot cakes, or to release ten singles a year and of them only one is good I thought that because of the rhythm with which the AKB singles came out. Sorry. I don't know if I will like the next single, who knows, despite what I have said I may hate it lol but at least for the new songs we have heard, the essence of those songs reminded me of Kataru, which I consider good, refreshing and MY HOPES FOR A SINGLE LIKE FUTARI OR SEKAINI INCREASED.

Now I'm tired bye.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Single or no single there is only one thing now. They are going to Tokyo dome!!! :banana:

• Like Like x 1
  10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It's still a little early for me, but it didn't feel right go to sleep before posting it here..

being a Keyaki fan is not exactly easy.
    Our history has been made of turns and bumps since the start, and we often discuss about everything and this year had been a little traumatic and a little void of singles.
    We lost members and gained new members and we are changing in the process.. but never stopping to be special.
    Never stopping to be Keyakizaka46

So, happy 4th keyaki anniversary!
    To keyaki members of course, to those who graduated, and to us fans, because in the end it's a walk that we are doing together and it's a dream we are following together.

This is.
    Happy 4th anniversary!
    Keep walking and keep dreaming! :chuffed:

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

Happy 4th Anniversary Keyakizaka46

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  13. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    After (re)watching more than 4 hours worth of Keyakizaka46 material today, it's the first time I post in an online community of fans on their anniversary...

From this tiny part of the world, 10,000 kilometers away from Tokyo, I keep a sparkle of love and admiration for these 21+9 wonderful girls that, ever since I discovered them, they make my life brighter and happier, put a smile on my face every time I watch them and help me overcome everyday life, routine and struggles with happy memories, wonderful tunes to hum, and daydreaming of beautiful Japanese girly faces... For me, your voices, laughter and faces is like a small peek on what paradise truly is...

Thank you Keyakizaka46 sisterhood! Happy 4th year anniversary and my best wishes for reaching the very top you deserve so much!

• Like Like x 3
  14. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

Happy 4th anniversary to Keyaki! I hope the girls will continue to entertain for many years on!

• Like Like x 3
  15. Marianne

Marianne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina & Suzumoto Miyu
    Happy 4th Anniversary to Keyakizaka46 !

I knew them thanks to "Silent Majority" a year ago when I wasn't having a great moment in my life. Songs like Saimajo or Eccentric helped me so much that time.
    Maybe their songs are created for attratcs a determined audience but I think that the girls feel the songs like us.
    And now, this year with Kuroi Hitsuji...I lost an very important member of my family before the realease of the song.
    When I saw some of the scenes of the MV , specially the part of the beginning between Yuuka and Hirate, I felt the sadness of her role (Yuuka's role) like mine because her character lost someone important too.
    Watching the rest of the MV I felt that this is the type of music that I consider amazing . The music that transmit feelings to the audience . The music that tries to encourage people.

So thanks for these four years of nice and amazing music ❤

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

Silent Obasan

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Can't say how proud I am of this song. SM is like the anthem of Keyaki. In moments like this, when celebrities talk about the dance and the music, I just feel like crying. That was a good perf & only wished I understood what they said. Can someone tell me what program it's from?

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    UTAGE (It's in the title)

19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lolol.. Thanks. I saw that after I posted!

20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I heard this song so many times, I still get chills hearing it each and every time, even if the actual Keya members don't perform it. Pleasantly surprised to see Miichan in it! Nice to also see Mayuyu, Yukirin, Naachan, Sakuratan (and Sayanee?)!