1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

2. Vellum

Vellum Kenkyuusei

3. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    I just wanna say something here.

Early 2017, my friend was playing this one song that I got super interested in. I asked him the title of the song because it's undoubtedly a Japanese Idol Song.
    It was Futari Saison from Keyakizaka46. IT IS REALLY A GOOD SONG
    From that day I was so hooked by this particular group and almost everyday I listen to their song in Spotify, especially their first album.

I really like all the song from that album

Massive respect to this group that got me hooked because of their song and not because the girl unlike say AKB or Nogizaka. Even to this day I only know a bunch of them or rarely watch their performances or variety.

This group is such a bless

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Man, that 2018 Keyaki Republic was so Epic!! Loved every performances, was able to see Balle to Shounen (Withouth Aoi.. and it need Shii chan to appear, hehe) also, that last part heck, was so awesome, I always liked Mou mori, I think it has one of the best Choreos in scene, and it always give me the chills! (I hope this isnt any spoiler,..)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
  7. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Isn’t this a bit rush? I don’t think any Sakamichi group needs new members right now, especially Keyaki. 2nd gen is still on their 1st tour and I don’t want Keyaki to ever have unders.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    I don't see the problem and I feel the girls will react in a better way than when 2ki entered...or so I hope.

New generations are new opportunities for the group.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  10. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Because this is regarded Keya and it was confirmed in Nikkei interview that trainee participants can join their group of choice. They will still be 4th Nogi, 2nd Keya and 3rd Hinata.

I know 4 of them want to join Keya based on their showrooms.

Haruka Kuromi:
    https://sakamichi-kenshusei.com/s/sk01/artist/4?ima=0000

Oshimen: Techi

Rika Sato:
    https://sakamichi-kenshusei.com/s/sk01/artist/6?ima=0000

Kira Masumoto:
    https://sakamichi-kenshusei.com/s/sk01/artist/9?ima=0000

Oshimen: Techi

Rena Moriya:
    https://sakamichi-kenshusei.com/s/sk01/artist/13?ima=0000

Oshimen: Akanen

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you @Generic_User I'd give it a look but I'm not fond of that thread. I just keep forgetting it exist

Edit: Oh yeah, now that I read it, I remember why I dislike the thread. Seeing your oshimen dissed every single time actually sucks.

@Tanoichan I don't know what you are talking about... 2ki was accepted well by members and fans alike. It was actually the first time I could see people love a whole gen so much... as for the members, many time in their blogs 2ki talked about how 1ki helped and watched over them since the start.
    So.... you may mean when Hiragana came?

Also, it may be okay for Nogi and Hinata, but Keyaki timing sucks. I won't have a problem with the new girls, but I would have liked to have 9th single before they came. As for senbatsu.... I hope the girls are ready for what is coming, but I'm never gonna love the usual 48/Nogi formula.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Actually I'd prefer the current Keyaki. I don't think Keyaki needs more member. I'm also not fond of unders system and senbatsu system.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
  13. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    They can't even say her name. "You know who" lol, those people are fucking weird.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
  14. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

I really regret coming on that thread lol I was really out of place, I though it only happened to me, I wish I've known how wild the wolf on the forest are. the funny thing is they are the same ppl popping out on keya thread when something bad happened.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Totally agree, I also became a fan of Keyaki’s music before I became a fan of the girls themselves. Imo, they are literally the only 48/46 group whose musical releases have consistently hit the mark; their discography is truly a gem and something I hold to a very high standard, more so than any other idol group out there.

Also, funny how folks in that joint Sakamichi thread abuse the ’backup-dancers’ line everytime they bring up Keyaki. Getting annoying as fuck, at least have some creativity :awesome:

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  16. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    As one of the people who have visited the said thread, I suggest you guys who haven't to proceed carefully. It's hellish out there :D

Jokes aside, though, I just don't care anymore about the same old thing being repeated over and over again. Reading the old forum, there are quite a lot of people here who quit supporting the group and some of them even spending their time to diss "the one who should not be named". But even though there are some who left, there are even more people who come to love Keyaki and appreciate them outside there.

People have different taste too, though it doesn't justify them to be a broken cassette. So just let them be. It's a waste of time explaining to somebody whose intention is not to discuss something, but to bring down something no matter what.

• Like Like x 5
  17. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

They dissed her even before she hit puberty and are still dissing her. I don't want to be rude but it's really funny how things are going on now in those threads. As a fan of hinata, I like going on that thread but a 'particular member (s)' totally dislikes me that much I think they click dislike even before reading my post lol. Anyway, it seems I am not wanted there just because I love keyaki more so I hardly post there now.
    Anyway, thing is, when hiragana became hinata, I remember writing that I will hate that Nao will get the same treatment like Techi if she should be center consistently. Well it seems what I said is happening. And I was totally floored by some of the replies from the thread. So much was said but what I really want to stand on is how they said Nao is still young to go through this treatment. Okay, that I so much agree, but it was okay to diss Hirate when she was also at the same age? Some ppl who even came out loud to say they can't stand a member centering for more than 2 singles subsequently are now saying they are okay with it because, well, it is their biased group. I was actually shaking my head while reading those posts. It's really a pity to see how ppl can go to that extent. Nao is not far from that too. Just like the face she made when she was pronounced center, Techi had the same look but yeah, let's forget that because she is 'you know who' . I can't defend this girl in any way but I will surely stand up for her every possible way. If there is anyone to fight for, it will be her. Her fellow members know and true keyaki fans know. Let's work togerher to make keyaki the best and support them in any way. Thank you!

• Like Like x 8
  19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    bunshun: (confronts the boy)
    boy: can i call her first?
    (+- 5 minute call)
    boy: we are friends but we are not in relationship

this part of the report is so damn funny

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I found it pretty funny, and in my TL there's no one who is angry about it, but I have no idea how Oda's japanese fans are reacting. I doubt it would have consequences like Shida's "scandal", while I kinda expect 1st gen tease her about it A LOT[hehe]
    This said, I don't want open again an old discussion but, perhaps it's time for japanese groups to change their policy. Obviously some fanbases still have a loveban mentality, regardless of the real existence of such a clause in the girls contract; I think it would be good for them to follow a new path, like "No dating for the first 3-4 years" clause, wrote black on white and then they are free to have a private life, like everyone of us

• Disagree Disagree x 1