1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    @Reveen let me redirect you to the reddit incel thread you seem to be lost here

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Shows lit.

Hopefully they'll release a Blue-Ray of this. They have to, right?

That's hilarious to think of Techi flopping like Manatsu. Serious, artsy Hirate Yurina is deep down just a black-hearted burikko fisher.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, actually. Remember, there were worries that she wouldn't even make it. Many wouldn't be surprised if she only did a couple of songs.

I guess that falls under "physically could" though, huh

@risanen
    Name-calling isn't appropriate. If you see someone post something so foul you want to call them an incel, just report it. I don't think Reveen said anything that inappropriate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Told you guys there is no way Techi will miss Tokyo Dome lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    is this what you call a Techi festival?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lolol

7. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Hono took Neru's position in Fukyouwaon. There is definitely some Hono push from mngmt. If she gets a solo song will only time tell.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Makes things easier for me. Once Nagasawa Nanako announces grad and she doesn't get any better recognized than a year ago, like what I read in today dome, I'm out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

My twitter feed was going absolutely nuts over Hirate and Keyakizaka, and then I realized it was Tokyo Dome Day 1.

First, congrats to the girls for such a successful day one concert! Almost unanimous praise from fans, really makes me sad to miss it. Absolutely love the setlist from day one. Like literally, ALL my favorite songs were on there.

@Rev4 Big fat YES to Hono push. Yuuka said it first - Hono, that girl is on her way to stardom. Like, guaranteed stardom, you can't have looks and charms like that and not become an absolute superstar (;

@whoever implied Hirate purposely fell on stage for attention/praise from fans - LOL that's seriously a good one [hehe]. Like, I'm chortling here, imagining Hirate, the queen of evading/disliking attention, the stage perfectionist, deciding to plot a stage fall purely as an attention grab. You know our center girl is popular when trolls start creating nonsense theories simply as a reason to hate :awesome:

v. Seems like the naysayers are making assumptions based on just the setlist (and of course, the repeating center :whistle:), but in this instance, when I'm reading one positive account after another, many singing praises and saying how amazing and explosive the stage was, you gotta admit the concert was one HUGE success. Fukyouwaon fucking trended worldwide & is still trending in JP right now. The girls absolutely killed it [:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Oh honestly i didnt find out that they just performed "old" songs because what I seen is definitely heaven. You guys can go on about how boring Keyaki is but at the end of the show, audiences gave the girls a nice round of applause. The fact that S&F announced addition side-seats proved it.

Hirate is also beyond my expectation even though I'm already a Hirate Shinja lol

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  11. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    When things get rough, some people diss Keyaki.
    When things are good, some people diss Keyaki.

Well at least these people are consistent.

• Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Every single tweet I'm seeing show enthusiasm about today concert, I guess it has really been great. No backdancers, great stuff on stage and Neru, Shida and Yone (plus some Nogi members) to watch it.
    I'm particularly happy Yone was there because she is the one we are gonna see less and less for sure and Tokyo Dome is a little hers too, and it belong to Shida's and Neru's too.
    Too bad Zuumin had to work or I'm sure she would have been also there. Hopefully tomorrow...

@Rev4 I think they are going to perform Kuroi Hitsuji instead of Fukyouwaon and then 9th single, which is great because it's not like Kuroi is an easy song but it's probably less intense to perform as encore than Fukyouwaon. I don't know if it's confirmed, so it may be not true, but I saw tweets about Risa and Pon not doing fine physically... perhaps it's nothing... someone knows about it?

It seems Techi's wasn't exactly a fall, more like Aoi (whom replaced Neru) was a little late and instead of grabbing Techi's hip tried to take her hand which resulted in the half fall. The girls had only 10 days or so to prepare and many are positively surprised by how well they could perform with so little time, but when you have complicate and fast choreo things like this can happen. It's nobody fault, really.

@Tenote well, in the amazing quantity of positive posts about today and trending everywhere, there were the usual keyaki fans I'll probably never understand. People who want the group "fall in line" with the others and be more cute,, more funny, people who don't want 2ki being there because Oda wasn't there and she deserved it more, people who want Techi show she deserve her place and then get angry when she center the songs and so on.. so I guess, this Keyaki is not for everyone. It may become more like the other groups from now on with 2ki, and the new 2ki and senbatsu and the girls themselves saying it wil change, but personally I'm quite proud of the Keyaki we have now. I love it pretty much.

The only thing I wish for Keyaki right now it would be to have some day between the two Tokyo Dome performances. Tomorrow will be another long and hard day. Hope the best for every member

Meanwhile, I think Keyaki also won some best group MV awards with Kuroi Hitsuji, which is great, but with today's excitement went a bit unnoticed lol. Good job girls!

Lmao @cotd I was wondering if to write something.. but your reply is already perfect

• Like Like x 2
  13. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

@Dill they are definitely too tired. This setlist has strong opening from Garasu to Eccentric that I wanna thank god when they have MC parts and sub-unit songs. Kobayashi broke her voice in Akkubunashi and Hirate also broke during her 2nd Boku wa yada.

I was looking forward to a Hirate solo, Getsuyoubi and Kuroi Hitsuji (also Nobody) but this setlist is also very good. Shouldnt ask too much

• Like Like x 3
  14. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Even when Techi fall because of someone else, it's still her fault [hehe] and even more, she could have done it on purpose haha

I can't wait to see Fukyouwaon again ! I'm not surprised that fans went crazy
    I hope that everything will be okay for the 2nd day.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

@Dill I was well aware of those comments, but it doesn’t really matter when keyaki is already so successful.
    Just because the system changed, it doesn’t mean that everything has to change.

I didn’t know about risa, I only heard of pon not feeling well at the end :( hope they’ll be fine tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

There's a quote function on this forum you know, so that you can show exactly what was said instead of putting your own spin on it, I said "you'd wonder if she plans it looking for praise and sympathy." I'd didn't imply that she purposely fell on stage, I said it makes you wonder if she did, there's a syntextual difference there where the comment is meant as a humourous aside but I guess maybe I should have put a winking emoji at the end of it or something to make it blatantly obvious.

Also, you could have just said "I disagree with that person", instead you called me a troll which is an insult and a poor way to carry on a debate. Calling someone a troll is just a cheap way to try and diminish them as a person.

As for Hirate not being an attention hog, if you really believe that then you've fallen for Sony's expert marketing job, this thing of her being a poor tortured soul is a compelling narrative to sell to a certain demographic and it really really works, so Sony need to be congratulated for finding a way to force this poor girl to make billions of yen for them and becoming the massive star of the group.

• Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Mate, I don’t think anyone found your comment humorous, especially the fans here (count your dislikes, that’s a clue right there), and you’ve got a fucked up sense of humor if you think it’s humorous to joke that a girl who’s suffering a chronic injury and even fainted once on stage is ‘staging’ her accidents for praise/sympathy. Really lame, dude. And adding an emoji honestly wouldn’t have made your comment any better.

Don’t know why you’d leave a comment like that & and not expect to be called a troll, poor foresight on your part. Don’t say troll-like things if you don’t want to be called one, it’s not that hard, mate.

Not even gonna try responding to this.. but then again, let me give it a shot.

Like who here is saying Hirate is a ‘poor, tortured soul’, what’s that got to do with her not wanting pull attention to herself (which is what I said in my first post), and why are you congratulating Sony for a narrative you just made up? You really think that fans like Keyakizaka because they are obsessed with this poor soul Hirate narrative? Do you not see the comments above and scattered throughout this thread that praise Hirate for her actual performance skill, aura, work ethic, and dedication to the group?

But yes, I do acknowledge that Hirate is a massive star, glad there’s something in your post that actually makes sense (;

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

@Reeven Sure, because people who are in the public eye can’t be shy and introverted.
    You should read Audrey Hepburn’s biography, you’d be surprised.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

Well, techi said that she had become an idol in order to overcome her shyness but she couldn’t. And besides, it’s not that she knew she would become popular.

The techi debate has lasted too long indeed.

20. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I can only speak for Techi in this matter. Techi tried the audition as a challenge. She really likes Seifuku No Mannequin and she was also yearning for something adventurous so she signed up. In fact, she didn't expect to pass at all but somehow she got through all the rounds and debuted as a member of Keyakizaka. Mind you, she was thirteen when she signed up so probably she didn't think of all the consequences of being an idol. Thirteen-year-old Techi might have enjoyed the attention to some extent but that is not the case for the now eighteen-year-old her.

And while being cautious in front of the camera, Techi genuinely enjoys performing as it allows her to become a different person, in particular the protagonist of the song. Moreover, Japanese don't really crowd around idols (or celebrities in general) off-stage. An example would be how Korean celebs almost always have their fans and photographers waiting in the airport to take photos/videos but that's an alien concept in Japan. I do think you have a bit more privacy in Japan. And forming a band is not easy, you have to find other members too and need to at least have some already existing talent/experience in playing instruments and/or singing right? Techi didn't have any of those (no experience in singing and dancing except for ballet, but she didn't even like it).

• Like Like x 1