[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Good is a point of view.

2. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Maybe it was me being cynical but I had no doubt in my mind Techi would be at Tokyo Dome no matter what condition she was in, especially when they said she would be on hiatus then immediately proceeded to appear in magazine covers, fashion shows, and performed a couple songs at certain concerts. Seemed like they were saving her energy for the 2 days and I guess those who held the same speculation were right.

All that being said though.. would have loved to see more members centering certain songs but alas..

It looks quite jarring when you see "(Center: Hirate Yurina)" on literally every song but it's not like it's something we haven't seen before. I imagine it will be similar to Keyaki Republic.

• Like Like x 1
  3. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

And my point of view is that you are starting to get annoying :)

As an admin of the forums, at the very least you can do is not encourage negativity with unhelpful one sentence responses that contributes nothing to the discussion. If the group isn't your cup of tea anymore, then just move along and support something you can fully get behind.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's not the job of forums to be an endless hype train.
    I don't know where some people get the notion that negative opinions shouldn't be shared. We don't even discourage it.
    I'm a day one fan of Keyaki and while I had cooled off on the group a good bit last year I have been warming up to them again a lot this year.

Then yesterday's concert happened and we'll see where I'll go.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

The side tickets are sold out in both Lawson and Rakuten, the impact of Fukyouwaon revival is so strong.

A lot of fans hope they will perform 9th single today but I wont expect too much since well, S&F let me down a lot of times

6. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    Why whenever good things happen with the group, does the discussion turn negative or become a discussion about Techi? lol We should focus on the good, I do not mean that we ignore the bad comments because even in them you can find something constructive, but clearly there are some that only appear to annoy or try to lower the mood.

I am very proud of the girls in every possible way, from what I have read, most of the comments of the concert praise the performance of the group, right? I was filled with emotion simply by reading the experiences of those who attended. I was also very moved that Neru, Yone and Manaka went to the concert, maybe many of us hoped they could participate in some way, but the fact that they were there gives me many samples of the ties they formed with Keyaki (with Zuumin included it would have been even better). This is something big, really big, remember when they announced Tokyo Dome and there were many pessimistic comments? Well, now the girls have already given the first concert, they made noise, they are achieving what many groups find it difficult to reach in more years, they achieved what was perhaps unthinkable, they filled Tokyo Dome! They really did it and jskssksks, I don't know anymore what I say, I'm happy hahaha. I hope this event gives the girls a new strength to continue higher :1st:

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
  7. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't want to comment so much but my posts are being referenced again so I'd like to clarify and unless someone directly addresses me I'll peace out for a while.
    When I said "good is a point of view" I meant that not everyone sees this as something good. Yes, Keyaki made it to Tokyo Dome and it's an incredible achievement they should be proud of. That's great. But when I saw the setlist (and the poster not even bothering to fill in the small handful of centres that weren't Hirate) I just saw a "Techi Festival", quoting a couple of other users. We're now back to a soloist and back dancers and that disappoints me. You see something good and that's great, I'm happy you're happy. But as a fan of other girls I personally see a huge wasted opportunity. And watching the discussion it certainly feels like only one person made it to Tokyo Dome.

• Agree Agree x 7
  8. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

All the songs she centered at the live are songs she centered when they were actually released.
    Like, what did you expect?

• Agree Agree x 9
  9. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    I think it matters a lot the way we sometimes express things, I say it for other posts you made and because in my comment above, I didn't specifically refer to you. Actually, I agree with you (especially because as much as I love Techi, I always shout for another center), I think it would have been super interesting if, even with Techi there, we had seen other members as center in some songs, it would have been fantastic! But in reality that was impossible, if they let Techi "rest" for most of the tour, it was because they were preparing Techi for her return for this moment. I understand your disappointment, but frankly I have felt so much enthusiasm about this that for a moment I feel that the center of attention was not Techi, as it almost always is, but Keyakizaka46, the group. Maybe it's not like that and I take things wrong, but for that reason it seems to me that we should be happy.

I'm sorry if my comment seemed like an attack to you.

• Like Like x 2
  10. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Oh for sure, negative opinions can be shared, but you literally came here in the middle of fans' after-concert hype/discussion to say stuff like "Looks boring.", "No, I"m not [rude].", "Good is a POV" - yeah, that's three different posts right there. Do you really not see why others may get annoyed by your posts? Isn't there a forum rule somewhere that says you are free to criticize but at least add some constructive stuff that can actually lead to a discussion instead of just being negative, negative, negative?

I'm glad you clarified your stance in your last post (and I actually agree with what you said), but I just wanted to make clear the issue I personally had with your initial posts. And that in the future, it'd be really great for you to continue sharing your opinions, negative or positive, that are actually helpful to the thread, rather than typical Debbie Downer remarks that'll bring drama, makes fans go wtf, and derail any fruitful discussion. Complaining is good, just explain yourself so we have context and can understand your reasoning.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Idol concerts are not just about running through a groups back catalogue, surprise and change is good, the main issue about the setlist was how utterly predictable it was and how it was basically "Techi and friends" yet again. That doesn't necessarily make a concert unenjoyable but it does make it more usual than it could be, plus it doesn't do much to promote the other members.

Incorrect opinion must be purged, must not interrupt groupthink.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Either a different setlist or for her to take occasional breaks. I don't think either is crazy.

13. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

The setlist was far from predictable for me and a lot of fans; the fact that Fukyouwaon was performed in the first time since 2017 was alone a big surprise. Let's have it then, what songs would've made the setlist unpredictable or surprising for you?

Uh what, did you forget to add an emoji again? This ain't about groupthink, it's about constructive posting, the part from my post which you so conveniently deleted from your quote. You acting like this really ain't convincing me that you're not a troll.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  14. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

So the first time they perform at Tokyo Dome you think they're just going to do a bunch of coupling songs and unit songs? Or perform a song without the actual center?

15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    1. Only 7 of 21 songs was an A-side anyway.
    2. yes, why not? They've been doing it a lot lately. She's been sick.

16. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

And of the non-A-sides she only centered 5.

She's not sick now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Valerien says two more were centred by her.
    So that's 7 Hirate centred A-sides, 7 Hirate centred B-sides and 5 tracks which "didn't have absolute centres" according to Valerien's reports.

18. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Seems like a good balance to me.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Any song with Naako center. Or any other girls center.
    Since I didn't see any and people applaud it, guess this is balanced fandom... /s

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

EEvrK78U0AAL36_.jpg

• Like Like x 1