1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Asphyxia

Asphyxia Kenkyuusei

so refreshing to listen. Keykizaka medley

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I can't help but be a bit pissed off.
    Everyone else and their mothers are getting stuff to do and Keyaki is still in the after Tokyo Dome... void.
    Hopefully they'll announce something soon, be 9th single release or whatever.
    Keyaki can't keep wasting time like this, and before someone comes out naming Techi and her health condition I'd like them think twice; a new show, a new teather performance, a new drama, a new whatever don't have to absolutely involve Techi. Instead, it would be already good if it would involve not-senbatsu members for example.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Ok. The last kss had been introduced. Time for research and see if the rumor from 5ch is feasible instead of just buying it. Rumors should take with a grain of salt. So without further ado, here are the 10 selected rumored kss members.

Information: From Feb interview with Konno about Sakamichi Joint Audition that many wanted to enter Kanji Keyaki 2ki. They picked adult members who can understand Keyaki's color that 1gen have created. According to Hono about audition participants were moved to rooms with the group's color they fit the most. But as kenshusei they have freedom to choose group they want to enter confirmed by Konno to Nikkei Sports.

Website for all intro videos:
    https://sakamichi-kenshusei.com/s/sk01/?ima=0000

No 2. Ozono Rei
    She was saved by Eccentric. This song brought her here. Possible.

No 4. Kuromi Haruka
    No brainer. She told during audition she wants to become a member of Keyakizaka46.

No 5. Kosaka Marino
    I can't really find much info about her, she is randomely talking. But I see fans want her in Keyaki because she would be a great sidekick to Run-chan, partner in crime.

No 6. Sato Rika
    She participated Hiragana audition in 2017 as no 2 and didn't pass, just like Tamura Hono. She likes math and are good at piano and trumpet. She can every song from Kanji Keyaki. Rumor makes sense.

No 9. Masumoto Kira
    Dorokatsu-chan. Weird Kansai girl from Hyogo. She likes science and solve rubrik's cube. Oshimen is Oda Nana. Keyaki gets all weird girls so she is no exception either.

No 10. Matsuo Miyu
    She withdrew from Nogi 4ki on Nov 29 last year without any explanation. She is acrobatic and can do backflips. She likes tennis, dance and biking. Oshimen: Nishino Nanase from Nogi, Watanabe Risa from Kanji Keyaki and Katoshi from Hiragana Keyaki. If she thinks she was placed in the wrong group that would be her explanation for withdrawing.
    https://youtu.be/DpRmEt9uy0M

No 11. Matsuoka Manami
    Her impression on Ambivalent. She feels there is a contrast between Kanji and Hiragana. She is amazed by the title song. She compares Ambivalent to Happy Aura. Seems invested in Kanji Keyaki more than other groups despite oshi from all groups. So possible.
    https://youtu.be/Q6cXELN0Zgg

No 13. Moriya Rena
    She was in dance club in high school. Special skill: baton spin. Seems to talk more about Kanji Keyaki when she get questions from the chatroom. Keyaki or Nogi is the question mark though. Oshimen: Moriya Akane from Kanji Keyaki, Shiraishi Mai from Nogi, Kosaka Nao from Hiragana Keyaki. Favourite song: Futari Saison/Aozora ga chigau from Kanji, Sayonara no imo from Nogi, Bokutachi no tsukiaitteru from Hiragana. Only time will tell which she choose.
    https://youtu.be/LiowO7EWngE

No 14. Yamaguchi Haruyo
    She likes baseball. Ambivalent Type D is great. Oshi: Hirate Yurina from Kanji, Kakizaki Memi from Hiragana and Yuuki Yoda from Nogi. Based on what she is saying she is leaning towards Keyaki.
    https://youtu.be/D8lqzPoSbbo

No 15. Yumiki Nao
    Cheerful Kansai girl from Kyoto. Her mother gave her "FuuFuu" nickname. She likes basket, cooking, drama and dance. Sakamichi oshimen: Nishino Nanase from Nogi and Watanabe Risa from Keyaki. If she was to enter a group freely she would pick Keyakizaka46. Stunned by Hirate Yurina's performance.
    https://youtu.be/D3logpKPmvE

So are all 10 kss feasible for Keyaki based on what Konno said about "a lot of participant show strong feelings to enter a certain group, so I discussed it with AkiP and we consider the participant's group of choice"? Very likely that the rumor can be true. Keyaki 2ki is about to change old habit from 1ki on not allowing to break the members out of their shell in Keyaki. It has been the group's weakness up until now without getting any more variety shows outside of Keyakake and no more dramas. 2ki will be the pioneers of variety stuff in Keyaki to let the tradition followed up by future generations. Mngmt wants the best of both worlds. Good performers live and good members at variety.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Too many girls for me. Maybe these girls have so much potential that mmg can’t afford to lose them. But I still hope mmg knows what they’re doing. Mmg barely gives jobs to Keyaki girls and now they want even more girls to join.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

It's obvious what mngmt is planning. With 2ki getting a episode of Keyakake: "2gen members want to break out of their shell", with no interruption from 1ki, mngmt has clearly given up on variety stuff for 1ki. They are so far behind their sister group under the same company (Sony's Seed & Flower LLC). Current 2ki is now where Hiragana 1ki started at by being shy. It was around when 2ki entered Hiragana and 1ki started to break out of their shell and become exceptionally good on variety.

To overcome 1ki's majority of non-variety members they have to bring in more 2ki variety members if they ever going to see Keyabingo again. All activities regarded variety stuff stopped after Keyabingo 3. We can complain on mngmt but the only ones who can blame themselves is unfortunate 1ki. Variety members in 1ki are few and that makes it hard for the group to be active when most members are just sitting on their chairs with no motivation like complaining jp fans say. It has been nearly 4 years and still no improvement.

They did a episode of to expand Keyakake in the future like in the Kansai region. But that was obviously pointed at 2ki. They have never done a episode of that until 2ki entered. Mngmt see potential in 2ki and with more upcoming members.

And speaking of upcoming members, they will have a tour for Sakamichi kss:
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/news/detail/E00446?ima=0000

They will perform Keya, Hinata and Nogi songs. Same ticket price as Keyaki 2ki omotenashikai. So I assume this is kss omotenashikai because it's a tour.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Rev4 I understand your reasoning, but it's not like variety is the only stuff mngmnt can give Keyaki. And yet...
    as for the new new gen, I'd wait for the announcement. It makes no sense for me and my little free time to get interested in someone I'm not gonna follow later on. Hopefully Keyaki will have some good performer

7. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Variety is not the thing that Keyaki focuses on and definitely not what make them popular so I dont know why you weight it a lot? Rather than variety, I want to see some good performers who can continue stepping on the way that Keyaki-chan are.

Sound so ambitious but I want them to keep their artistic-idol path, even develope to a true artist group like Perfume then in their 10th or 15th ani, they can still stand in big venue like Tokyo Dome. I dont want them to develope with a bunch of cute/pretty girls and heavily depend on handshake events

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @Rev4 If Keyaki is bad at variety then explore their other potentials: modeling, drama, quiz show, dance competition, dance cover, beauty, YouTube etc. Variety is just an aspect of the an idol group. Keyaki’s strength lies in their performances and songs that actually appeal to the public. Giving them a bunch of girls in a such a short time span make it hard for everyone (Keyaki members, fans and the public) to adapt. And believe it or not, with so many girls, conflicts will start to arise.

I just hope these new members can stay true to what Keyaki really is. Personally, a new gen every 1.5-2 years is my limit.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

It’d have been great if keyaki went the babymetal / perfume route but it’s not gonna happen. Adding a new whole gen + implementing the senbatsu system proves it.
    I’m ok with the traditional idol system as along as they keep focusing on performance, as they have always done.

Imo adding new members already is a mistake, we’re still getting to know 2nd gen!
    Taking things slow is better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Hmmm.. This isn't something that is happening for the first time in idol history. Also there could be a reason why this may be happening. Yes it could be because they are 'bad' in varieties as you keep saying but we have all seen that even their 'bad' variety is still not stopping their development. They toured nationwide and they were all successful in the other regions so yeah, they are still doing well.

Talking about blaming them for the 'failure' in 'bad' varieties and the kansai' episode, keyakake ratings didn't drop and therefore they decided to push it to that region. It has nothing to do with 1ki or 2ki. It was keyaki working together to achieve that goal. Also you shouldn't blame the girls for being themselves. Most of their fans aren't supporting them because of varieties, but because of who they are.

AKBingo was funny and all that but still got cancelled so yeah, an idol life is not solely on variety. Another thing you should focus on is how keyaki is really taken serious and is put in places idols aren't chosen for. That should tell you that varieties determine which spot you want to be. Nogi is elegant and all in their varieties so you see them in elegant shows outside varieties, hinata chose the funny, cute varieties so you will see them in such shows while keyaki who are more themselves than being cute and all are seen in such shows & ads.

Each 46 girls group has its distinct style & that is why some of us don't have trouble supporting the 3 of them cause they are not being clones of each other. Management also did something familiar too when hinata were then hiragana. It is only one episode and the girls will be back. Shouldn't cause much mayhem.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Distinct style.....

I honestly believe such distinction is what limited their growth. As in 1ki growth. Fans want them to be artistic, cool, don't be elegant or funny cute because those niche image has already taken by fellow sakamichi group. In short word, fans want the member to fit their own little box. (Thats how I perceive the posts here, with "I want...") And with such demand, its expected for members to comply and built their image as needed.

In return, It kinda stunt certain 1ki girls personalities if we noted their 2016 self. Some doesn't act out normally like themselves were. Ironically, Keyakake was very lively and fun in their earlier episode but regress as the time progress, except in recently when 2ki involved.

It strike me as 1ki was originally funny but fans want them to not be. And if my guess is true, same will befall 2ki(I dread if its not stopped there) in the future. Fans will want them to be artistic "themselves" as well, losing their natural goofiness in return.

Distinct style, eh?

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Tenote

Tenote Kenkyuusei

I recall techi and mon saying that all of them used to try to be idol-like in the beginning, but it didn’t really fit them.
    I believe that what we currently see it’s their real selves.
    We don’t want them to be unfunny, but to not try too hard to be funny. As someone who dislikes extra reactions, I very much appreciate keyaki members being natural.
    I understand that their music and variety are not everyone’s cup of tea but they don’t need to be.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I personally follow Keya mainly because of their music, performance, and lyrics in their songs. Could they be funnier in their variety shows? Sure. Have there been episodes that were just so-so? Yes. Have there been episodes with golden moments where I laughed 'til my stomach hurts? Definitely. Do I want them to force being funny if it is not in their nature so that I can laugh more? No.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Since you used those as sample, I assume you noticed mon no longer pull a natural honest reaction face she was famous and known for. If you believe current mon is mon you appreciate the most, well...

That's my point on the post above. I can only wish 2ki can stay true to what they naturally are rather than what Keyaki are.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

But honestly, do any fans really know who they are? You see them as goofy girls but in my impression, some seem to be shy girls who tried to be funny to fix the idol image. Everyone has their own ensemble. Well at the end of the day, only the idol knows what her natural personality is

• Winner Winner x 3
  16. Rev4

Rev4 Member

1ki was funny in their early days, yes, but not as funny as 2ki showed tonight. Jp fans got their stomach in pain by laugh. Like many commented on twitter this felt like a new show. This is basically how 2ki normally is and 1ki is 1ki, they can't change for who they are.

Jp fans demand now 2ki episodes regularly after this episode. Big success!

I will make a comment on tonight's Keyakake episode another day in the Keyakake thread.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think we also need to take into account how it has been over 3 years since the girls debuted, they won't stay the same way they were in 2015-2016. They've seen much more and also become more mature. It's natural for them to change the way they see or react to different things. The 2019 Mon that refuses to act cute in front of the camera, Mon that curls her hair cutely to fit SakamichiAKB song and cuts it right after, yet still the happy chestnut we all love in Keyaki House. I truly believe Mon (and also the rest of 1ki) have become much more content at being themselves and not trying to force out a reaction all the time. Before the introduction of 2ki, some Keyakake episodes might have felt not as funny, but that was also partly because of Keyaki losing their more natural variety members like Yone, Mona, Zuumin and now Neru.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Rev4

Rev4 Member

So didn't Hinata members become adults too? Keyaki 2ki are almost mainly adult members and they are funny as hell. This was the plan of Konno and AkiP how they based on their choices from Sakamichi Joint Audition. Pick adult members who can enter and understand Keyaki's color that 1ki have built and won't get ruined.

This was the reason why they didn't assigned mainly young members this time have they said. There are kss who could have taken their place but Konno and AkiP were strategists and thought of the group's future.

Hono, Rikopi, Seki, Matsuri are in the same age as 1ki. 2ki are building a foundation for next potential variety members to enter the group.

Matsuri and Takeyui showed in this episode they are Kumi and Katoshi in Keyaki version.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Can we just stop with the variety and focus on how the 9th single is gonna be? I am just saying it because we all have different views about the variety and we can't force our ideas or predictions unto another. Fun or no fun, keyakake is still on the move with dedicated fans watching. Arguing about it won't help anyone nor the girls. So let's talk about other stuffs like how people, and by people I mean non-fans are giving good comments on their Tokyo dome performance.

• Like Like x 6
  20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2