1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Everyone looks so cool in the Mechakari cf, Risa did a great job at center.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I don't know too but that was enjoyable lol

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Of course NOW that I jumped on RisaNeru ship they make this with Risa and Pon!!! I can't!
    But I love it. :D
    Still a lot of room for improvement but Pon looks like she got it and like someone said on twitter, she should have the chance to appear on a movie and/or drama. That would be a great experience for her.
    (Possibly not as a dead woman lol)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

From BRODY interview with trainees. I just picked what was Keyaki related.

Ozono Rei: Songs that have a impact on her life, Nogi's "Yasahisa to wa" (centered by Hashimoto Nanami) and Keyaki's "Eccentric". She has been listening to Nogi before Keyaki was a thing. All trainees got to watch Nogi's and Keyaki's live performance to watch especially Nogi's 4ki and Keyaki's 2ki. She was moved by Keyaki's performance at Tokyo Dome and tears were flooded on the way home.

Morimoto Mari: She cried after have watched Keyaki's 2ki performance. Takahashi Mikuni hugged her.

Matsuo Miyu: Her presence to Keyaki gain stronger after have watched live performance at Tokyo Dome.

UPDATE: All of them want to enter Nogizaka before any other group. Sony wants to stick to their initial plan from last year. Trainees will be assigned to the group they suit the most. So we are back to square one. It's like Kakki got assigned to Nogi but Kanji was her first choice.

Thoughts?
    Rumor from Oct last year was scary with 20 new Kanji members. Now we know 9 were being assigned because they had Kanji as first choice and were suitable too. Remaining 11 Kanji members were suitable but didn't have Kanji as first choice. Hiragana was going to be a new group and build their brand with "21" like Keyaki went through and only one member was assigned and very few at the audition had Hiragana as first choice. Nogizaka started to get way too many members so 12 were picked but only 11 were assigned. Mystery about 12th member didn't took hiatus due to studies and debut later. She was probably not suitable for the modern Nogizaka to higher-ups at Sony.

18 trainees become 15 this year. So we can only hope at least two of those three who withdrew were planned to be assigned to Kanji. Would be even better if all three were planned for Kanji and we are down to 8. Only speculations right now because we don't know.

Overall, like many fans said, Sakamichi Joint Auditions was more complex than we thought. Probably a difficult time for participants, Konno, Akimoto and Sony. Was it a good idea? No. But I can see why they did it now. Konno, Akimoto and Sony wanted more members for Kanji because they planned to split up Kanji and Hiragana the year after. As for Keyaki, it was their turn to implement senbatsu system. By finding more members you have to dig from Nogi's fandom who listened first to Nogi and then Keyaki came later.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Rev4

Rev4 Member

The beginning of this group before their debut single. Coolness in Keyaki was born from omotenashikai in Nov 2015. Very low budget like their omitate kai and handshake was in a corner of a shopping mall.
    https://twitter.com/techicoco46/status/1185857232610611201?s=19

Somebody filmed outside Tokyo Dome when the ending part in Fukyouwaon with Techi screams "boku wa yada" and they use explosion for the second time (first time with Techi's fist in the beginning part).
    https://twitter.com/OR_hiroki1201/status/1174670027238170624?s=19

You could have fooled yourself if you thought this was a metal concert and not a concert performed by idols.

7. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    It was definitely necessary and 2ki have helped the group grow so quickly in the few months they've been in the group for. Do we need a 3rd gen right now? probably not.. but if we get them prematurely i'll welcome them with open arms just like we did our 2ki. I actually think most of the trainee's will go to Hinata and maybe 3-4 of them will go to Keyaki. Just to make up the numbers between all three groups. I don't see Hinata staying with the 21, all member senbatsu any longer than this time next year. If management were smart they would avoid that situation happening again.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Agreed. But there was a rumor that Hinata will get their own audition next year because Sony couldn't find many trainees who suited Hinata. They also did went to Nogi's and Keyaki's national tour (Meiji Jingu Stadium's last day and Tokyo Dome's last day) to watch 4ki's and 2ki's live performance because one of these groups they will enter in the future. They are still called Nogi's 4ki and Keyaki's 2ki if they enter one of these groups. No new gens. Just according to BRODY interview.

So I'm not entirely sure what Sony has up their sleeves especially with that Hinata audition rumor. They have plans to end "all member senbatsu" before next year ends. Maybe it will be a quick audition similar to Hiragana's 2ki audition in 2017 that they will have plenty of time to implement senbatsu system before 5th single. Only time will tell.

By the way, to change subject.
    Keyaki is announced for Countdown Japan.

https://rockinon.com/news/detail/190207.amp?rtw=&__twitter_impression=true

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

So I just watched keyaki Republic 2018 and I really loved it. I love that the military theme is staying with the girls cos it suits them so much. The energy they poured on the stage is just amazing. That little head to head, dance battle at the beginning really took me by surprise lol. I wasn't expecting that but it was awesome. Also those screams that rang out when Techi was shown in the beginning!!! And it's mostly from the ladies lol. I am still amazed at the number of female keyaki fans. Hopefully there will be more.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Kimika Onai tweeted this two days ago. She is getting too much work down her throat this year.
    https://twitter.com/kimikatrock/status/1188950199164555264?s=19

She is behind all Keyaki's MV costumes, CD single uniforms, tour costumes and Republic uniforms.

7 out of 15 songs on Sakamichi trainee tour setlist were choreo by Takahiro-sensei.

Yukka announced at Laguna Festival on Oct 19 that the production for 9th single has begun. Which means choreo for songs, MV shooting and model shooting for pics that comes with the single.

So if Kimika Onai and Takahiro had a very busy schedule this year I can see why 9th single has been getting a long delay.

Hinata stopped having Kimika Onai as designer since 1st album last year. Cre8boy carry most of heavy burden on Kyun single and latter singles and one man live at SSA. When you have designers and choreographers who mainly focus on Hinata instead of Keyaki/Nogi and other things you can see why they pulled off three singles in a row.

And by the way, the host and moderators of Kouhaku would want to see Kuroi Hitsuji performed there. This group can't be avoid with how big they are today.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

O.M.G! Did they really say that? I hope they are not giving us false hope because most of us are already accepting the fact that they might not attend Kouhaku this year. Yet again, I would love to see them perform Kuroi Hitsuji because that song is one of their best and I really want to see how they will make the settings and everything in Kouhaku. If they should attend, it will really mean a lot. I mean, with just a single this year, they have even been invited to Countdown Japan so anything can happen.

12. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Fans are expecteing seeing Keyaki at Kouhaku this year after CDJ announced their line-up. Some popular names (Aimyon, King gnu) who may appear on Kouhaku are on 28th lineup so it build up their hope.

Then, Best hit kayosai will announce their line up tomorrow for 13th broacast. If Keyaki is invited, can we see 9th the 1st time at this event? I also hope s&f will release stm tomorrow. Its already November. If they wont release 9th at least early Dec, they would miss a ton of promotions =_=

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Fuu-chan uploaded blurry pictures on her blog. It looks to be 9th single uniforms with a blurry evidence. Colour seems grey on the shirt and the skirt has like a shack cross pattern. It looks like they were trying them out in the dressing room. So if they are already trying out 9th single uniforms we shouldn't wait longer for 9th single details.

Anyway, I should give a report from Sakamichi trainee tour after day 2 in Osaka. This is a Zepp tour but not a normal live as they do other segments similar to omotenashikai. But there haven't been any media blowout like Keyaki's 2ki got. Nogi and Hiragana went through a Zepp tour as well without much info from media. Keyaki went through Osaka Festival Hall without media blowout, if it wasn't for ROJ chief editor's article we would have getting nothing. So this tour is basically a training of live experience for trainees.

Day 2 in Osaka was a Keyaki day. They opened with Keyaki overture and Saimajo was the first song and they wear Saimajo costume from the MV. It was awkward to hear they performed Kyun and Seifuku no manekin in Saimajo costumes. Of all 15 songs there were 5 Keyaki songs, 5 Hinata songs and 5 Nogi songs.

Those who centered Keyaki songs:
    Saimajo (Sato Rika)
    Sekai (Masumoto Kira, "Dorokatsu-chan")
    Ambivalent (Takahashi Mikuni)
    Futari Saison (Matsuoka Manami)
    Kaze ni fukaretemo (Kosaka Marino)

Despite there were trainees with dance and singing experience did Takahashi Mikuni stood out among all trainees. Her performance felt fresh and Matsuoka Manami was reported to be the best dancer that left best impression.

They ended encore with Saimajo on day 2 when day 1 was a Nogi day with Nogi overture (Seifuku no manekin as encore).

Thoughts? There are only Tokyo and Nagoya left and they are not even selling tour merchandise at the venue. It seems to be clear that three groups will get 5 members each. Sony wanted to assign trainees to the group they suit the most. These are their five picks for each group. What I learned from this is you can never trust a rumor.

If you are interested to know who centered other group's songs:

Kyun (Kuromi Haruka)
    Doremi (Morimoto Mari)
    Kitsune (Yamaguchi Haruyo)
    Dare yorimo takaku tobe! (Hayashi Runa)
    NO WAR in the future (Matsuo Miyu)

Seifuku no manekin (Yumiki Nao)
    Hadashi de summer (Moriya Rena)
    Utsushi wa (Onuma Akiho)
    Influencer (Ozono Rei)
    Girls Rule (Endo Hikari)

Who ever thought Moriya Rena would suit Keyaki? Barefoot summer. Meh.

Sato Rika and Kosaka Marino were my picks from the beginning I think with confidence Sony will assign to Keyaki. Matsuoka Manami was the one who used a young Techi profile pic for the audition's showroom (no 62) which cracked me up. She has a good tongue twister and her dance is good so probably a no-brainer for Sony. Takahashi Mikuni was the one I couldn't predict and Masumoto Kira felt very Keyaki-ish from the start as she rarely smiles in front of the camera like Mon.

I don't think much will change for Tokyo and Nagoya. Takahiro-sensei can't carry a heavy burden for the setlist when other songs use other choreographers except Kyun, Doremi, Kitsune are by Cre8boy. 7 songs are enough for Takahiro.

Some fans are disappointed by Sony's picks. They wanted that trainee in the other group. But if Sony started to listen to fans they would end up like AKS. It's no longer about which girl suits best for the group's image but to increase number of members without thinking about the strength and personality. Quality over quantity. The reason why AkiP left AKS and went to Sony. Sure, Nogi has 42 active members but they were 48 members from the beginning of 2019. Keyaki could have worked well with 26 members for a senbatsu system, but what can you do about it, they will be 31 members by the end of this year. 25 members for Hinata is going to change them, they will only have 16 in senbatsu for 4th single next spring.

14. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I doubt each group will get 5 members. Sony just wanna treat fairly to Kss girls (and 3 groups) while giving them the same chance.

Just... think simple

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

One thing is for sure, Keyaki songs are not easy to center. That's why members panic when Techi can't participate events. I understand Uemu's reaction she mentioned in entame interview when members asked her to center two songs during Arena Tour 2019. It's not only about the dance, but facial expressions as well. So she understands how hard it is to be a center and is even more impressed with Techi how she can handle all pressure.

If same trainees keep centering Keyaki songs in Tokyo and Nagoya and the other trainees who center Nogi and Hinata songs stand no chance to be assigned to Keyaki. So what happens to remaining 10 trainees who center Nogi and Hinata songs can make up on the selection. In that case, Hinata will get more members than Nogi because someone who center Nogi songs can also be assigned to Hinata.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  16. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

C'mon, you talk as if there is only 1 member performing Keyaki songs. All of them did together and have equal chance to find out what suitable them most. Centering is clearly just a random decision, which is based on their ages.

• Agree Agree x 8
  17. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Agree. Maybe the center did the best during practice, hence the center position. But performing on stage is different and is where mmg will base their final decision on. In the end, it’s who can exude each group’s vibe regardless of the songs.

18. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

I guess Oda Nana's time in Keyakizaka46 is almost up due to her recent scandal?

They have disabled new registrations and automatic renewals for her official talk message service.

• Informative Informative x 3
  19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

She is not coming out to say anything so..

20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    So many people want Sato Rika to go to Hinata that it'd be hilarious if she ended up in Keyaki. Kosaka Marino kinda looks like Hikaru so it'd be cool to see them together. But we'll see.

As for Oda, yeah I'm not optimistic about her. I'm concerned about Mon too.