1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    [​IMG]

Keyakizaka46 Cafe.
    Finally a place to go alone or in company and thus be able to escape the noise of the city and share moments that remind you how special Keyakizaka46 is.

The first Keyakizaka46 collaboration cafes will be open for a limited time in Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya!
    In addition to the original menu inspired in the group, you can enjoy limited goods and luxury benefits that can only be purchased/obtained at the venue!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[Information]
    Tokyo:
    November 21, 2019 - January 13, 2020
    Osaka: November 22, 2019 - Sunday, January 19, 2020
    Nagoya: November 28, 2019 - January 19, 2020

Keyakizaka46 Cafe Official Website.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Rev4

Rev4 Member

3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Aww, I thought the cafe was permanent like the AKB cafe.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

There was a clear sample of new merchandise with Dec as release window for 9th single, somebody uploaded that by a mistake. Clearly a spoiler what happened to Keyakake as well.

However, that sample has been removed now.

This:
    https://twitter.com/_ten_928_/status/1191559936221691904?s=19

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Keyaki got in & will be performing 'Kuroi hitsuji'. Man, am I so happy!! Going to see Kuroi Hitsuji on such a big event!!
    Actually all Sakamichi Series got to attend. Congrats to the girls!!! :Surprised but not that much, AKB48 is not included. (it's not official though. I am basically saying this due to how accurate the news circulating can be)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    That's just a prediction. I still can't see AKB not attending. The performers haven't been announced yet.

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Those prediction are always wrong every year lol..

They always have groups like GENERATIONS, Morning Musume, and BISH on the lineup and they never make the final cut, so i'm going to wait for the official announcement

9. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Like I said, "expected participants", not official.

Announcement will take place in Best Hit music show program next week on Nov 13. All three Sakamichi groups will perform there. I hope they perform Kuroi Hitsuji again. I have already seen enough of Ambivalent, Kaze ni fukarete mo and Saimajo. They were best hits in the past and Kuroi Hitsuji become another single to ship 1M copies despite without heavy promotion. Keyaki already have three RIAJ "million" crowned singles: Garasu wo Ware!, Ambivalent and Kuroi Hitsuji.

Kuroi Hitsuji needs to come back with a TV appearance. Uchimura who is host of Kouhaku along with moderators would want to see Kuroi Hitsuji performed. If Keyaki is picked they will not be indoor, probably outdoor (white side) for Kuroi Hitsuji like Fukyouwaon. So having Keyaki on the red side is a bad prediction.

The reason why they did predict AKB to not be there is because of the current drama with AKS and the heavy influence NGT has on AKB senbatsu.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Best Hits advance announcement movie shows Hiraishin. So is mngmt saving Kuroi Hitsuji for Japan Record Awards and Kouhaku.

This year they have indirectly promoted songs that will appear on 2nd album like Kaze ni fukarete mo, Ambivalent and now Hiraishin. If we only count TV appearances and exclude concerts.

9th single is also tend to be very intense with difficulties as many fans who heard it's referred as "Fukyouwaon 2.0". Lot's of hints with clown and gun emojis and some source say Techi becomes a Joker in the MV. It makes a lot of sense to go all out with a bang before 2nd album which should release next spring because Nogi and Hinata will release a new single in spring.

Some people who wanted a Futari Saison song they already got one with Kuroi Hitsuji. It's more sad than happy, yeah. But since Fukyouwaon the group has established their brand. What they did in the debut year was great but like Ozeki and Uemu said in keyakake early last year about the dance is getting hard since Fukyouwaon. It's now more about nail the performance to perfection than just doing your best because they have advanced. They can take on various genres as Manatta (Nogi's current captain) said about Keyaki.

Even if there are people out there who wanted a bright senbatsu song for a change and not another psychological gloomy song. With 10gatsu you get that song now with apparently Berisa as center instead of a Hiragana song. I have heard many times that Keyaki is referred as Slytherin of Sakamichi because they are gloomy and their sense of ambition will they never want to lose.

• Like Like x 7
  11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

In the next Keyakake preview the girls are wearing a new uniform. Does this mean the 9th single will be announced within this week?
    Also the uniform really takes us back to fukyouwaon days. You guys are right! It's gonna be fukyouwaon 2.0! :omfg: I can't wait any longer. Please drop the date Sony!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    They have been confirmed for the shortlist. Sure, it's not 100% but it is expected that unless anything crazy happens all three Sakamichi groups are expected to appear.

I honestly don't expect AKB to appear. 2019 has been a year of nothing but baggage for them and they've done nothing recently to distract from it. Honestly feels like their management has given up.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Amen.

I think the release date will be 12/18. This is the last single before 2nd album and it's going to wrap up the mobster theme. Last time it was a soldier theme with 3 songs connected: Saimajo, Futari Saison and Fukyouwaon.

This time around AkiP starts with Kaze ni fukarete mo which is a love letter to mobster era. Nobody is the second song in the 50's, the peak of the mobster era. Third song to be connected will wrap up the theme and it's going to be intense.

Iconic. Mellow. Intense. These three should we pay more attention to in the future album eras.

Many things have happened for AKS this year. AKB48 Show ends, AKBINGO ends, their upcoming ace get caught by a scandal and graduates and current AKS drama in big media. Even members had discussion early this year in AKBINGO that they haven't performed in Tokyo Dome for a very long time.

I can't remember which magazine who brought up the list but AKB has not made any big money for concerts between 2015 and 2019. In the top 10 Nogi was in the middle and Johnny's groups in the top and this list included bands/artists. AKB didn't make the top 10 anymore and they were supposed to be Nogi's rival who seems to have surpassed them now.

14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    This week in KochiHoshi Rii-chan had a fantastic guest, Naako-sensei.

if the video does not show watch the video here

KochiHoshi 10.11.10 Backup.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Schedule for when Keyaki mngmt announced the release date for single.

2nd: Tuesday (10.00 JST)
    3rd: Friday (10.00 JST)
    4th: Tuesday (10.00 JST)
    5th: Friday (18.00 JST)
    6th: Tuesday (00.00 JST)
    7th: Thursday (10.00 JST)
    8th: Monday (12.00 JST)

Since Ambivalent Keyaki mngmt has had a unstable announcement schedule. They probably want to go back to their normal schedule again with Tuesday and Friday. You could see from Keyakizaka46 café they announced on Tuesday last week.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Rev4

Rev4 Member

From their Nov message video:
    https://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/search/artist?ima=0000

Yukka, Uemu, Shiichan, Yuipon, Berisa wear Kuroi Hitsuji costume. Some other members were recorded with jacket. Rehearsal before Best Hits tomorrow?

Man, if they are going to perform Kuroi Hitsuji they really trolled the fanbase with advance announcement video to believe it was Hiraishin. Then they tweeted a quiz of 4 songs (Hiraishin, Nobody, Mou mori, etc) which the fans think will be performed live.

This group never cease to amaze me by trolling the fanbase. Unless it's Hiraishin in Kuroi Hitsuji costume.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I don't know but I am thinking they themselves don't know so they are rehearsing all 4 songs just in case. I remember AKB48 went through the same thing in Kouhaku. Theirs was a bit harsh lol cos they didn't even show them the songs that made the shortlist. They had this bunch of songs and they had to rehearse all cos they didn't know which one the fans wanted them to perform

• Like Like x 1
  19. Rev4

Rev4 Member

It could also be for Japan Record Awards/Kouhaku rehearsals? Since they will be at Countdown Japan before Awards and Kouhaku take place.

It might be too late for rehearsal for Best Hits when Hinata members (Kumi, Kosaka, Hinano) went to trainee live today in Tokyo. More details on that later this week.

20. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Kouhaku reheasal will be hold around 29th-30th Dec, that why fans suspect Keyaki-chan can be invited to this event after CDJ19-20 appearance was comfirmed.

Or they just simply take picture for uni on air ....

I just hope S&F drop something soon, it will be good if they announce 9th release day right after Best hits, they can use the hype to promote it effectively

• Like Like x 3