1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    There are just some people who are hating on Keyaki and most probably Techi in particular. I never understood that and probably never will.

There are some idols that I don't like but I don't go around on their threads commenting on how much I hate them. Its a waste of energy. Better to show your appreciation and love than going around trying to trigger people.

Its also probably some backlash on the delayed release of the 9th single but that is more of a management issue than the girls themselves.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Saw a lot of Techi's pics so far but nothing about CDJ
    Personally I would have liked MouMori on Ambivalent place, but otherwise it's a solid setlist.
    Hope they do well and we get to see something..

• Like Like x 1
  3. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    There’re some pics https://twitter.com/newssakamichi/status/1210904452867088385?s=21

The girls looked fierce and warrior-like in their seifuku. I’d love to see MouMori with Ue center but performing it instead of Ambivalent would kinda kill the tension build up to Waon. Hope we can see some teasers soon.

• Like Like x 2
  4. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

Ambivalent performance today at Melodix :) Great performance, nice new uniforms, one-handed cartwheel, well-polished and sharp performances by everyone. Hopefully all this leads to a fantastic highly-charged Fukyouwaon performance at Kouhaku to round out the year.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

So, no Oda Nana, no Mon for the year's end shows and presentations. (Sigh...)

6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Maybe they ran off together somewhere for a vacation, the DaniMon love is back! :)

Seems like most of the feedback from Keyaki performance and Techi's was positive, I haven't seen Techi's solo dance yet but I am looking forward to watching it later after work.

• Like Like x 1
  7. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Heck Yeah! They are so flawless!! Best Idol group ever!!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. dinda308

dinda308 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina, Habu Mizuho
    I need to give biggest hug for Keyaki's costume designer. They keep getting fabulous these days.
    Also, the Nen & Shii-chan close ups tho, I'm freezing from those cold gazes.

• Like Like x 1
  9. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

New uniforms for Kouhaku's Fukyouwaon (released from modelpress twitter).

ENAAJiUVUAEJzwu.jpg

Edit: Apparently, rehearsals didn't go well for Keyakizaka46's Fukyouwaon today according to Oricon. There were sound problems at the start and Hirate didn't look in a good condition. She staggered at the end and put a hand down in the last pose, and staff had to check on her. She bowed at the end and then left the stage last after all the members left. Other sources also state that the performance from all the members during the first half was fine, but then they lost energy and was off-tune and not sharp for the second half of the song.

Hopefully, Kouhaku performance will go brilliantly and we can all heave a sigh of relief. They have been doing a lot of performances lately (almost daily, with another one tonight) and then Kouhaku, and also daily rehearsals. Another Kouhaku Fukyouwaon disaster will be catastrophic, and I hope that the adrenaline will be enough for the members to get through it without any problems to end the year on a good note.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Agreed, their uniforms look really fantastic, I am loving the new whites. Was not a big fan of the recent brown costumes but these are really cool.

11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Well, rehearsals are for fine-tuning things. 2gen must be nervous too. I'd rather they miss stuff up in rehearsals and not in the actual Kouhaku. Fingers crossed and our best wishes for our girls!:)

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    ughhhh the media's report about the kohaku rehearshal makes me nervous

13. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Tecchi didn't seem to be doing too good today at Golden Record Awards too :cold:

14. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

Yeah, she looks really weak during the MC section before the performance, and couldn't keep an even footing when she bowed.

The Kuroi Hitsuji performance itself was fine and sharp, but there are reports that she was staggering after the performance, and that Yuuka and Kobayashi had to support her off the stage.

Edit: On another note, and I am probably really biased, but how did Kuroi Hitsuji not win the grand prize? =/ The girls must be really disappointed, and now must pick themselves up emotionally and mentally for Fukyouwaon tomorrow.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  15. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Foorin's Paprika is really popular, with catchy dance and promoted as NHK Olympic support song. High YouTube views with high karaoke ranking as well.
    Since they kinda promote it as a children song, pretty much all children in Japan know the song and dance, and that extend to the general public as well.
    Also it was written and composed by Yonezu Kenshi.

If you want to argue about the message, Paprika lyrics also carry their own message, although it was totally different compared to kuroi hitsuji.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Keyaki delivers again. Overall a really solid performance. One thing I love about Kuroi choreo is the heartfelt hugs members give to Techi, you can really feel their bonds right there. Somehow, I feel like “boku” from today’s performance is even more vulnerable than Msta’s, probably because I can feel that Techi is emotionally and physically strained.

I can’t imagine the pressure Keyaki girls are enduring right now. Even if fans and staff tell them to rest and that their health is the most important, the girls would still want to deliver a perfect Fukyouwaon, and thus straining themselves. I can only hope that everything goes well for Keyaki. And even if it’s not then I’ll still continue to support them.

On a brighter note, the Ambivalent performance on SakamichiTV is excellent. I think it’s the closest to the one from Republic 2018 in terms of choreo and tension?

Edit: lmao I got a dislike because I praised Keyaki and said I want to support them

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Just out of curiosity, I went to YouTube and listen to the Paprika song a few times. Yawn. I understand all of Japan is hyped because of the Olympics and all that. But musically speaking, there were far better songs (and performances) in 2019. Sadly, a prime example of politics taking precedence over musicianship.

18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    At the end of the day I guess it's all subjective. I understood Lemon's popularity last year and I thought it should have won, but Paprika is a bit too much for me. Ultimately Aki-P idols aren't taken very seriously in Japan and Kuroi Hitsuji wasn't that popular with the general public (I think Silent Majority or Fukyouwaon winning would have been warranted back when they were released).

19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Foorin winning is the best. That song is popular among all generations in Japan; from toddlers to the elderly. It really did deserve that award more than the others. As much as I want keyaki to win, I somehow chose Foorin, Little Glee Monster and Daichi to be the real contenders. Keya did well with Kuroi Hitsuji & we know it. Not only them. Nogi, Hina and the others also did great with their songs but there should always be a winner and this year's was Foorin. Best of luck to the girls and the others next time.

Now that that's outta the way, is it just me or the girls are becoming more beautiful? Its hard to take my eyes away from all those images posted (bless you all posters out there). I am so in love with the uniform the put in during CDJ and even more in love with the Fukyouwaon uniform for tomorrow's Kouhaku. I so can't wait for it.

20. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    While not as deep as Kuroi Hitsuji, Paprika's lyrics is still meaningful, but in a light-hearted way with child-like innocence that has potential to easily appeal to all ages. And to me at least, Paprika has the sort of repetitive sound that is addictive. And then combined with the scale of its publicity & exposure (olympics, kenshi yonezu, foorin, etc), its seemingly-simple musicality & concept makes it more catchy & catches with bigger mass for repetitive listens. On the other hand, I feel Kuroi Hitsuji is the sort of song (with its deep lyrics & excellent musicality & dramatic choreography) that is great to watch once in a while and let it immerse fully to your soul. If Paprika is the kind of song that would generally hype & lift one's mood up, Kuroi Hitsuji is a song that engulfs your heart with retrospection vibes. Kuroi Hitsuji is a great song, I don't deny that. But it didn't have a large enough publicity or much performances to create a big impact to the mass. So in comparison, one listen of Kuroi Hitsuji is impactful, while Paprika needs many more listens, but Kuroi Hitsuji wasn't exposed to the mass much, so the impact is limited in that way, while Paprika is so widely publicized that it has much greater impact. Politics aside, I see why Paprika took the win (and I personally agree with its win). If it was Silent Majority contending instead of Kuroi Hitsuji though, I'd have rooted for Silent Majority win instead of Paprika. That's how I feel.

But is it really that much of a disappointment to the girls that Kuroi Hitsuji didn't win the award? Why? Because it was the only single they had? I'd imagine the girls wouldn't put much stake at the award. Plus, they aren't even performing Kuroi Hitsuji at Kouhaku, right?

• Like Like x 1