[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    There’s really someone here refreshing the page and disliking annoying praising Keyaki yikes

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    He's just a troll, let it go.
    Before Techi, he was all against Shida and then someone else I don't even remember. So, really, don't waste your time.
    There's some people who would love to write on the forum to other Keyaki fans and they don't because of trolls and antis, which is quite sad in my opinion, so let's just not give them any attention.

I loved Hono's Boku Wa Yada too btw, but seeing her stay still after it confused me a bit lol

Another thing I wanted post since people made it, but kept forgetting about, is this twitter account that would post Keyaki news
    https://twitter.com/shuukankeyaki
    give it a look because so far it seems really well done.

• Like Like x 9
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

This criticism is not unexpected. I pity such ppl because they choose to always stick to the negative than the positive. What is important is Techi smiled after the performance and even when they were carrying her, you could see Sugai and Risa had smiles in their face. Them having accomplished what they've wanted is just enough for them, as well as for us, to bring smiles to all our faces. We are entering the new year very happy & if those Techi critics want to repeat what has been so common for us, into the new year, then that is their choice. We choose to go there happy with our favourite keyaki.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It was a great performance, but it’s the constant omg look she’s shaking that was so powerful comments around it that leave a sour taste in my mouth. Like, please, do some exercise.

And they know that’s what people see when they see Keyaki perform, so whoever from the high seats is making the girls fake all this omg Tecchi is so tired we must carry our center off stage! should be fired.

That’s all xoxo

• Like Like x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
  6. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Why are we still arguing after that amazing Fukyouwaon??? The girls are happy and we can see it. It’s common to be tired and Techi is ok now. It was immediately after the performance and they had to run off stage fast. I don’t know why we are not focusing on the performance. THE FUKYOUWAON was performed and it was perfect!!!

And Runrun centered Hitsuji. A great performance from her and Keyaki-chan. I think it’s the first time a 2ki center on TV?

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
  7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Hikaru centering Hitsuji is good but I'm distracted by the fact that Techi's voice is so strong in the audio so the lipsyncing is even more obvious. Why not just rerecord the song lmao. Although ofc she sang some of it live which was great. She did very well. Management is mostly focusing on her, Marina and Hono from 2ki so I'm hoping to see Marina and Hono center something in the future too.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  8. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Amazing!!! Techi and Keyaki showting the other groups are nothing compared to them!! Always leaving people speechless!

• Agree x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  9. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Runrun, Marina and Hono are definitely on the main pushing list. At first I thought Karin would also be one of the main push but now hers seem like a moderate one compared to those three.

10. Seele

Seele Kenkyuusei

if she is tired after a single performance, imagine the rest of the girls who do the same, but unlike Techi, they also do television, radio, photos and many more things but they look good and healthy
    incredible

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona

• Like Like x 1
  12. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Guys, it's obvious that the choreo ended only after they carried Hirate away, give'em a break

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Keyaki-chans blessed us today with such amazing end-year Fukyouwaon and new year Hitsuji. I dont think we need to more compliment about Fukyouwaon since it's just too good. IN Hikaru's hitsuji, there was clearly parts when we can hear her voice singing live, and that was wonderful. And the most important thing is that the member are all happy and Techi's health looks fine, thanks to the picture with Hono- which is too sweet.

I wanted to let this away but since you guys just keep mentioning about it, Techi did not exhausted from ONLY 1 perf, you guys may not know that for this year-end, Keyaki had the most appearance among Sakamichi and AKB. And why other member looking better? Cause Techi is the center with heavy choreo.

Hoping 2020 will be a great year for Keyakichans as we had a wonderful start!

• Like Like x 4
  14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Imagine believing Keyakizaka is the first idol group in history.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    my goodness...is hirate ikoma 2.0 or what?i haven't seen so much criticisim for one person in awhile like this.then again i haven't been around in quite some time.this is all new to me

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Oh boy, this is nothing new and honestly quite mild compared to what she usually gets. The funniest thing though is that in other parts of the forum you'll find people bashing her or shading her even in topics unrelated to Keyaki. She's constantly on everyone's mind, it's hilarious.

• Agree Agree x 14
  17. Seele

Seele Kenkyuusei

No, Ikoma wasn't on vacation 24/7 like Hirate

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

They are the consequences of being the center, they are the target of criticism and trolls.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Happy New Year to everyone here in this Keyaki chat-space! May we all enjoy a 2020 in good health and high spirits, and may our beloved Keyakis stay well, happy and smiling! I wish them all, success and (global) recognition that they deserve so well and may 2020 bring us 3 singles for compensation, well... 2 are ok, as far as all are huge success.

I am reading these lines above and once again I consider you people so lucky to be able to see these performances... Fukyouwaon at Kouhaku, my beloved Run-chan centering Kuroi Hitsuji.... OMG how I wish I was able to see these performances... I hope I will be able to see them soon on youtube.

KZK46 and fellow Keyaki fans all around the world: You have my love and wishes for the New Year!

• Like Like x 9
  20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Well, I am surprised this hasn't crossed any one's mind now. Techi may not be appearing on other TV programmes much and in keyakake but is doing all things the others do. Some time ago in school of lock she mentioned wanting to go to college. We know she isn't really a good student. Ever since she said that I have been thinking abt this for a while. What if her absence from Keyakake is because she goes to cram school???

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1